The Official SAW V thread

SAW III ends with Jeff.
SAW V starts with Jeff (after Seth). So by watching SAW V without SAW IV, you're not really missing anything besides another Jigsaw history lesson.
You're saying it like it's not important.
But no matter what you think of it, it's not all that is in Saw IV.
And I gave you plenty of examples of what it has to offer already.

Nope. Rigg's game was merely a carbon copy of Jeff's. I found it lame that the only way Rigg could've won his game was to...not play at all. WTF?
Jeff’s game worked with the theme of forgiveness, and it should be respected for that.
But Rigg’s game had the victims much more involved and in control of their own fates, instead of the helpless dangling pieces of meat in Saw III.
Rigg’s game was about understanding how Jigsaw’s mind works to save his partner’s life at the very end. He couldn’t possibly have figured it out without being involved in the previous three traps first.
And after forgiving Jigsaw, Jeff had to do just as much as Rigg to save his own wife and daughter - nothing.

Last edited:
Apparently there's a rumor that Scott Patterson will return for Saw VI. My guess is that it'll be some new flashback sequences or flashbacks showing Strahm's death again.

My Youtube and Fellow Saw fan/friend Aniland created a new video supporting theories of Dr. Gordon being alive and his involvement in Saw 5.

[YT]5iS0JWgVUYk[/YT]

[YT]RV2wOt4E8QU[/YT]

Don't know if its true or not, but Devin Faraci at CHUD.com said on their podcast that it'd be in 3-D. I haven't heard anything to clarify that rumour, so make of it what you will...

Don't know if its true or not, but Devin Faraci at CHUD.com said on their podcast that it'd be in 3-D. I haven't heard anything to clarify that rumour, so make of it what you will...
I wouldn't be surprised if Lionsgate did such a thing. Way to plunder the franchise even deeper into ridiculousness.
On the other hand, who the **** is Davin Faraci and how would he know?
All it could be is just a kneejerk bull**** assumption in response to the new fad that now all horror movies will be released in 3D.
There's really nothing in Saw that would be worth making in 3D. It's not an action movie with stuff flying all around.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lionsgate did such a thing. Way to plunder the franchise even deeper into ridiculousness.
On the other hand, who the **** is Davin Faraci and how would he know?
All it could be is just a kneejerk bull**** assumption in response to the new fad that now all horror movies will be released in 3D.
There's really nothing in Saw that would be worth making in 3D. It's not an action movie with stuff flying all around.

Devin Faraci is far more educated that you seem to believe in these matters... Check out his writings on chud.com.

Devin Faraci is far more educated that you seem to believe in these matters... Check out his writings on chud.com.
I don't 'seem to believe' anything.
I didn't say anything to denote his credibility. Since I don't know anything about the guy, I can't pass judgement on him.
Thus I asked a direct question - who the **** is he and how would he know?

I heard that the director (for VI) shot down the idea of SAW being in 3D. And I hope not. SAW in 3D doesn't suit me. And VI better be the last one.

SAW in 3D wouldn't work anyways to be honest. It isn't the type of film where the violence demands to be in 3-D. Now if you're talking about Hostel then I'd understand.

I don't see SAW being in 3-D. Although it wouldn't surprise me if it was talked about at some point.

No thanks on the 3-D crap. Why change the formula now for the last movie of this story arc. It would be totally ignorant if they made the last movie in 3d it would just throw off the whole series.
I know this is the trend right now making movies in 3D,but they need to stop and think about the continuity of the films and ask is this worth doing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"