Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Justice League behind the scenes pics posted by cinematographer fabianwagner78

I thought that Snyder shot the Clark with Lois against a Green screen on sound stages, but he did film that on location, Whedon definitely re-shot the scene with a different dialogue against a Green screen.

65301623-122429089017782-8631099503945109424-n.jpg

66016604-2239278692788717-4924777466871448689-n.jpg

More Justice League behind the scenes pics posted by cinematographer fabianwagner78

I thought that Snyder shot the Clark with Lois against a Green screen on sound stages, but he did film that on location, Whedon definitely re-shot the scene with a different dialogue against a Green screen.

65301623-122429089017782-8631099503945109424-n.jpg

66016604-2239278692788717-4924777466871448689-n.jpg

The scene is a mix of Whedon and Snyder, you can definitely tell which shots are which because of the blurry upper lip and the wig on Henry. His hair style keeps changing in the scene. lol

The scene is a mix of Whedon and Snyder, you can definitely tell which shots are which because of the blurry upper lip and the wig on Henry. His hair style keeps changing in the scene. lol
Oh that wig was next awful thing after his CGI upper lip.

I had just seen this and was gonna post. Damn what a badass climax ending that would’ve been.

As Snyder himself says that he doesn't know how the Steppenwolf was finished (killed ?) in the theatrical cut of JL, as the complete scene was never finished, (by the time he left) I assume some parts of CGI scenes were incomplete in his version of the movie.

As Snyder himself says that he doesn't know how the Steppenwolf was finished (killed ?) in the theatrical cut of JL, as the complete scene was never finished, (by the time he left) I assume some parts of CGI scenes were incomplete in his version of the movie.

I’m gonna keep beating this drum: make the Snyder Cut a comic book. Since the movie’s unfinished, use comic books as a medium to retell Zack and Terrio’s story uncensored and unhinged. This is what the Snyder cut campaign should be asking DC for.

If Snyder had never managed to film his script prior to being removed as director for Justice League then I would be up for seeing a comic book adaptation of it.

However, seeing as how he has an assembly cut lying around, it would just seem like a waste of time and irrelevant to release a comic book version of his Justice League when we all know that there's a live action version of it in his studio.

That sounds kind of silly. Why wouldn't Darkseid execute Steppenwolf himself?

It's hard to be sure without context; perhaps Darkseid was going to kill Steppenwolf but Wonder Woman beat him to the punch, perhaps Darkseid thinks it's fitting to let the Earthlings finish him, perhaps Darkseid plans years of torture instead of death.

I don't know. Cutting off Steppenwolf's head to defeat him just seems...edgy for the sake of being edgy compared to other options.

though in the animated wonder woman film, she cut off Ares' head.
gods killing gods as snyder said.
i feel it fits her character though. she's a warrior and a soldier.
of all the members of the JL, she'd be the only one to do something like that

Thor sliced off Thanos’ head. I know, i know different context. But in Infinity War Thor had every intention of killing Thanos with that axe throw.

Last edited:
Do we know it's a execution?
Can't it be a fight where WW kills him?

I’m just throwing a guess out there: the league beats Steppenwolf into submission, he realizes he’s defeated and then opens a boomtube to retreat and come back with reinforcements but Wonder Woman’s all like “oh no you don’t...” Then in spectacular Zack Snyder fashion we get a slow mo scene of Steppenwolf leaping into the boomtube but Wonder Woman cuts him off and slices his head off before he can get in the tube.

But its too late, Darkseid saw the whole thing and stares the league down from the other side of the tube portal. He warns them that he’s coming to finish what Steppenwolf started to which Superman replies, “we’ll be ready.”

I’m just throwing a guess out there: the league beats Steppenwolf into submission, he realizes he’s defeated and then opens a boomtube to retreat and come back with reinforcements but Wonder Woman’s all like “oh no you don’t...” Then in spectacular Zack Snyder fashion we get a slow mo scene of Steppenwolf leaping into the boomtube but Wonder Woman cuts him off and slices his head off before he can get in the tube.

But its too late, Darkseid saw the whole thing and stares the league down from the other side of the tube portal. He warns them that he’s coming to finish what Steppenwolf started to which Superman replies, “we’ll be ready.”

wish we also got the demonic looking steppenwolf from the bvs ultimate cut instead too.
he didn't seem that much of a threat, esp in the final battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"