Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Withholding is not a proper way to describe the situation imo. I HATE that I gotta give them suits their due, but I see it from their pov too. They paid for it and thus own it. They already released their version and releasing a version of a plan that got scrapped is not smart nor good business. This Snydercut folks (myself included as one who would like to see it one day) are not going to merit that box office release. It cost millions of dollars for theaters to get a spot for release, let alone for a two year and counting unreleased type flick. This niche type audience will keep hash-tagging cause they feel like making some kind of difference, but WB will move on to The Batman and others etc.

I see it coming out maybe in 10 years or so, some kind of special addition. But both ends of the fandom are going to have to choose to still follow it and support/hate, but that sounds exhausting. I haven't lost sleep over BvS, but some still do on here, but without that ''failure'' we wouldn't of gotten Reeves and Battinson, which gotta deliver, but I'm much more excited to follow that.

Believe I see it from WB’s side too. WB wants to move on. JL was an ugly situation for all party’s involved, Zack lost his film, the people involved with Zack’s film feel slighted because their hard work went unseen, fans of Zack didnt get their closure, Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck came out laughing stocks from the movie and most of all, the studio lost a lot of money on it. The whole ordeal screwed everyone over and everyone shares a little blame. The studio wants to move forward especially since they’ve got Fishman and Amazon Girl to lean on now.

But my only point is, obviously theres still a fervent fan demand of SOME sort of closure that I think the DC could take advantage of to make some $$$. Fine, dont release the cut, but strike while the iron is hot and provide an alternative. There are other options available to milk Zack’s fanbase for cash. Imagine the sales on an animated feature. It’d easily top any other feature they’ve done, you could get Jay Oliva to direct and oversee it, you could go nuts with it creatively and not worry about ruining the brand and people will get some sort of closure. Theres money being left on the table as this hashtag only seems to swelling up. Unless WB wants to start slapping Zack with cease and desists, hes gonna keep releasing stuff and people will only want it more.

Hollywood is american - the POTUS is a ‘meanie’... I hate Hollywood and shall no longer watch any film...

See how dumb that sounds. Sharpiro is allowed to tweet what he likes - you are allowed to be offended.. or you can carry on living life

H
See how dumb that sounds. Sharpiro is allowed to tweet what he likes - you are allowed to be offended.. or you can carry on living life
It's The Hype. The vast majority of people here are staunchly Progressive to radical Progressive. So people getting bent out of shape over a tweet by a Conservative, is pretty much par for the course on this site.

I believe one of the things that helped Superman II was they made a deal with the Brando estate to use his material for the Donner cut and Superman Returns. The studio saw Superman Returns as a sequel to Superman II and released them essentially in tandem as part of an overall push. I figure they'll release a Snyder cut in one form or another far in the future as a means to make some money when the results no longer matters. Like detonating a mine when the coast is clear.

I believe one of the things that helped Superman II was they made a deal with the Brando estate to use his material for the Donner cut and Superman Returns. The studio saw Superman Returns as a sequel to Superman II and released them essentially in tandem as part of an overall push. I figure they'll release a Snyder cut in one form or another far in the future as a means to make some money when the results no longer matters. Like detonating a mine when the coast is clear.

lol good analogy.

Just give me a damn comic book. Release the original script. Something. I just wanna know what was supposed to happen and will happily pay for it and i know im far from alone.

Last edited:
Just give me a damn comic book. Release the original script. Something. I just wanna know what was supposed to happen and will happily pay for it and i know im from alone.

agreed, i want all the above.
but most of all, i wanna see what was originally filmed before whedon took over.
the cast and crew put a lot of work into it and i don't wanna see it wasted.

how come batman-news doesn't even post snyder vero pics anymore? the comment section is hilarious on those ****z

Hollywood is american - the POTUS is a ‘meanie’... I hate Hollywood and shall no longer watch any film...

Well, that’s fairly non-sensical.

I personally wouldn’t want a guy like Shapiro hijacking a cause I believed in to make a political point, but if you do, go for it. Not quite sure what other points about Hollywood you were trying to make, but to each their own.

w34rv9bksw831.jpg

Beautiful.

Fisher really got hit hard by the cuts.

I wish Zack would show us some deleted Superman shots. As much as I appreciate all the cut Cyborg bits, Superman I feel is the one who got screwed the most out of the movie And I would LOVE to see even one deleted screenshot of his first flight 2.0 or him fighting Steppenwolf..or something.

I wish Zack would show us some deleted Superman shots. As much as I appreciate all the cut Cyborg bits, Superman I feel is the one who got screwed the most out of the movie And I would LOVE to see even one deleted screenshot of his first flight 2.0 or him fighting Steppenwolf..or something.

You never know, he might take requests.

Apparently, that was Vic's own grave, if true it could be vision planted by Darkseid/Motherbox. So, this movie had a scene where Vic Stone's Mother gets killed in an accident, his father disintegrates in an Lab incident and then Vic gets visions about his death.

While it looks incredible scene, I can see why such a take would have made exces at WB anxious. The original script was darker than what WB wanted.

a17k306mp2931.png

cyborg was the heart of the movie, based off what zack said before.

so not surprising, there's so much thats been cut out from his arc.

wb really did ray fisher wrong.

they should make a movie about superfans trying to stage a heist of the WB vaults to steal the snyder cut.

like how they are making a movie about the thieves who stole nic cage's copy of Action Comics #1.
lol.

How has Ben Shapiro hijacked a cause you believe in?????? He’s trolling.... that’s all!! Relax sweet cheeks

Well, that’s fairly non-sensical.

I personally wouldn’t want a guy like Shapiro hijacking a cause I believed in to make a political point, but if you do, go for it. Not quite sure what other points about Hollywood you were trying to make, but to each their own.

Poor Chris Wong, in his latest video he reads an entire Bleeding Cool article about Warner's HBOMax streaming service that is completely snarky, sarcastic and mocking the movement but poor Chris takes it completely seriously and thinks its endorsing it and why HBOMax "needs" the Snyder Cut. It was almost painful watching him read it and not get the backhanded tone of it. You guys should see this:

Now posts by Zack Snyder on Vero can be seen using regular old Browser of your choice.

Here's the link

cool, thanks.

along with the JL posts, there's lot of nice photos too.

makes me wonder why so many detractors of his get so mad when all he does is just post a image from his previous projects. lol.

it's just a dood having fun and showing pride in his previous work.
ain't nothing wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"