• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s possible we’ll see a flashback/hallucination scene to the night Joker killed Robin/Dick Grayson. Snyder did say on Vero that fans will see a hint of the incident in his cut of JL.

https://******************-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/******************.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2020.06.17-03.44-******************-5eea3a5439cab.jpg

At this point its a given honestly. There are just way too many coincidences falling into place with this Leto news and the constant rumors about Affleck coming back.

They might as well go ahead and bring Joe Maganiello back as Slade Wilson/Deathstroke while there at it since he seems pretty adamant on returning.

I really do love the idea of a Batman show with Joker and Deathstroke as the main villains. Now, that's a HBO Max show with some amazing potential if done right.

2020 just keeps getting weirder

Never thought I’d see Leto back as Joker but here we are. He’s a great actor but wasn’t a fan of his Joker in Suicide Squad so I hope Snyder changes him up a bit

Looks like we are one step closer to Ben coming back for more films or a series which is really cool

This is great news and bodes extremely well for the Ayer Cut.

I thought Ayer Cut would happen anyway mind but I think Leto been in the SC confirms it.

Can we also talk about how it mentions Amber Heard is back too? More Aquaman related stuff being filmed?

The only reason I would have to be excited about this is if Snyder somehow brought some sort of menacing... Joker-ness out him for this movie...

I think Margot might also appear but are they really going to show Robin and his death ?

Everybody gonna come back except for Cavill
...how can you be so sure about that? We don’t know if his denials of being in the cut are genuine or standard NDA influenced cover-up to keep possible involvement a secret.

...how can you be so sure about that? We don’t know if his denials of being in the cut are genuine or standard NDA influenced cover-up to keep possible involvement a secret.

The simple fact that he’s neck deep in the Witcher right now in a whole different country...and its covid...doesnt make it very likely he’d be able to show up to film this anytime soon.

Because this wouldn't be the first time things between his camp and WB broke down behind the scenes

I'm excited for the fact Leto is returning in Justice League in some vague capacity.

I'm terrified it will be so Snyder can fully canonize Dick Grayson as the dead Robin.

The simple fact that he’s neck deep in the Witcher right now in a whole different country...and its covid...doesnt make it very likely he’d be able to show up to film this anytime soon.
We’ll see. He could always come back for some short pick-up shots after he’s done with Witcher, or do some ADR. It’s definitely not impossible.

The things I miss when I'm at work.

But looking forward to seeing more of Leto's Joker, as I feel the theatrical cut of Suicide Squad didn't do him justice. On that, though, this just adds to the possibility of Ayer's cut of Suicide Squad coming to light.

Oh ****! I’m so excited, really wasn’t expecting this news!

Yeah and it could be that Snyder is happy with what he got for Superman in the original shoot. The film basically revolved around his arc so you would have to think that Snyder has more than enough content from Henry.

Probably the last character in the league that needs additional scenes in order to flesh out his role in the series. I mean it's fair to say most of what we saw of Superman in the theatrical cut was Whedon's work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"