• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPHrbYNX0AELQRW

i don't see myself leaving this forum anytime soon.
i might just go dormant from time to time.

after SC is out, it will definitely provide fodder for continual debate and discussion, for better or worse.

Bro i’ve been hooked on this forum since 2016. Even in the duldrum days of the SC movement i’d still check in here several times a day to speculate and talk shop.

i dont know what i’ll do after this thing is released and done. :funny:

Bro i’ve been hooked on this forum since 2016. Even in the duldrum days of the SC movement i’d still check in here several times a day to speculate and talk shop.

i dont know what i’ll do after this thing is released and done. :funny:

we still discuss BvS on this forum to a point where we have to keep reminding ourselves to stop or to move the discussion to the actual BvS forum.

it like drug - we keep come back to do more like bad habit.

SC will probably be the same.
zack snyder's plan.

I’m sure ZSJL will hold me over discussion wise until The Batman drops in 2022. Flashpoint will probably be another flick I’ll want to talk a lot about.

Plus Marvel’s upcoming slate is actually pretty interesting to me, even the stuff at Sony.

It does kind of feel like we’ve reached a turning point with cbms in general doesnt it? With Endgame on Marvel’s side and ZSJL on DC, both kind of feel like giant epic culminations. Going forward into the new decade I think both companies are going to be delving into very weird off the wall ideas for their cbms instead of relying on team ups.

I think.

It does kind of feel like we’ve reached a turning point with cbms in general doesnt it? With Endgame on Marvel’s side and ZSJL on DC, both kind of feel like giant epic culminations. Going forward into the new decade I think both companies are going to be delving into very weird off the wall ideas for their cbms instead of relying on team ups.

I think.
If they’d just give me a Supes franchise to love, DC could make Green Lantern Bzzd movies for the next decade and I’d still be their cheerleader.

I think.

It seems that way. With both diving into their respective multiverses while also pushing more diverse characters to the forefront, it just feels like we’re on the cusp of a really unique time in CBM storytelling.

There’s an interesting mix of nostalgia and inclusivity coming that it feels like we’re poised to fill in the fandom gaps a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"