• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh snap, if thats how he officially gonna look...then not bad. not bad at all.

i like how they found a way to pay homage to the skirt from his traditional portrayal without it looking lame.
just make it like samurai armor. lol

I’m betting he will. Snyder tries to keep costume adaptations faithful so if this is his last hurrah, you bet your ass Darkseid will be wearing his “skirt”. :p

:woo::woo::woo:

At least we’ll get to see him in action during the history lesson.

But then he would be replaced by Cheadle so what’s the point?

Ya'll cracking hard on Terrance Howard lol, but I actually preferred his James Rhodes over Chealdle's who I still liked in the role and is a fantastic actor, but I never fully bought it when it came time for him to put on the War Machine armor.

I don't know maybe its just me, but I thought Howard had much better chemistry with RDJ in that first IM movie and I was honestly kind of dissapointed when he got replaced.

Ya'll cracking hard on Terrance Howard lol, but I actually preferred his James Rhodes over Chealdle's who I still liked in the role and is a fantastic actor, but I never fully bought it when it came time for him to put on the War Machine armor.

I don't know maybe its just me, but I thought Howard had much better chemistry with RDJ in that first IM movie and I was honestly kind of dissapointed when he got replaced.

1bf150d685dc99b1ba88b5c4c852e509a5f27906r1-350-194_hq.gif

Idk about the MCU doing anything super different. They've been sticking to the script for a while.

i heard he was the highest paid actor in the movie and was asking for even more for the second and i guess marvel could not afford his price at that time.

Any way back to Darkseid. I like the look, I like ZS kept the skirt. The only thing that still bothers me is the concave chest with the omega symbol. just feels off to me.

This thread gets derailed so much some of guys have gotten to the point of discussing the MCU. :funny:

Fun question though, I can’t deep dive on either character, but who wins, Darkseid or Thanos?

Just to keep it relevant, I wish we were getting four 1 hour chapters for Snydercut rather than a 4 hr movie, I think it’ll hurt it’s reception. Ultimately, I want a blu-ray for it.

Fun question though, I can’t deep dive on either character, but who wins, Darkseid or Thanos?
Darkseid and it ain't even close. Despite being a Darkseid knock-off aesthetically, Thanos is more comparable to Mongul, imo. Of course, when he's wielding the Infinity Gauntlet and all the stones, that's a different story, but that's just a temporary thing. Thanos fancies himself a god, Darkseid...IS.

Darkseid and it ain't even close. Despite being a Darkseid knock-off aesthetically, Thanos is more comparable to Mongul, imo. Of course, when he's wielding the Infinity Gauntlet and all the stones, that's a different story, but that's just a temporary thing. Thanos fancies himself a god, Darkseid...IS.

Oof! I like your enthusiasm! The only thing I saw recently giving me the feeling Darkseid would win was a comic panel from @chintai80 where Dr. Doom easily beats Thanos, but I don’t generally know ish about either character.

Just to keep it relevant, I wish we were getting four 1 hour chapters for Snydercut rather than a 4 hr movie, I think it’ll hurt it’s reception. Ultimately, I want a blu-ray for it.

Absent the gauntlet, Darkseid wins.

It's a shame that the DCEU doesn't have someone like Kevin Feige to oversee and produce a successful cinematic universe.

• Phase 1 would have presented Darkseid as the ultimate villain for the entire DC Universe.
  • Phase 2 would then explore the concept of the multiverse, eventually leading into an cinematic adaptation of "Crisis on Infinite Earths".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"