Zack Snyder zombie film "Army of the Dead" on Netflix

…are safe cracking competitions an actual thing?

It looks decent enough. Better than Army of the Dead at least.

Enjoyed Army of Thieves a good bit and really hope Dieter somehow survived the first movie as he has unfinished business with Gwendoline.

Also can we get the walking hotness that is Nathalie Emmanuel in the sequel please. 7/10.

He did well both in front of and behind the camera, hope we see more from him and really hope Dieter is alive as Snyder has alluded to.

But like… HOW could he be alive? He was probably my favorite character in the movie but I don’t see how he could have survived that.

LOL why am I seeking logic in a Snyder film where Zombies give birth?

But like… HOW could he be alive? He was probably my favorite character in the movie but I don’t see how he could have survived that.

LOL why am I seeking logic in a Snyder film where Zombies give birth?

We didn’t see him die and we know the zombies don’t always kill straight away. They could have taken him for turning and not got around to it and he finds shelter from the nuke.

Watched Army of Thieves and enjoyed it a lot. Matthias really did a great job in terms of acting and direction. I wasn’t sure that a movie where safecracking was such a focal point would be good, but they really pulled it off. The safecracking scenes are honestly beautiful in their artistry. Dieter is even more engaging than he was in Army of the Dead (though they could have cut back on the screaming a bit). And Nathalie Emmanuel is just sublime. I’m glad to see her get in a role where she really gets to shine after playing second or third fiddle in GoT and Fast & Furious for so long. Like I just said in another thread, I would LOVE for her to show up in a Bond film next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"