'zenien', Please Don't Kill Yourself........

Oh mama pajama :eek:
Awesome news :up:

Edit: This worries me a bit...

"One thing that will be changing is the fighting system. It will now be aimed at making the difficulty suitable for all players, allowing for players to perform acrobatic maneuvers whilst fighting more easily"

Hopefully it won't be TOO easy, but then again, they're not EA, so I probably shouldn't worry.

I was considering letting this thread go on for a bit, but I decided crushing their hopes before they have a chance to post is as good an approach as any.

Although I see Gamera has posted, I await his "darn:(" post with great anticipation.

Original scource:

http://www.totalvideogames.com/news/DMC4_Not_A_PS3_Exclusive__9125_4394_0.htm

We have since had confirmation that the original article confirms Devil May Cry 4 as a Playstation3 exclusive, with no plans to take Dante onto the Xbox 360 or Nintendo Revolution. Sorry DMC fans...

That's right, you weap those tears Gamera.

Is it wrong that your avatar makes me want to pick up Teen Titans....

"darn:("

At least I'll still have DMC3 :(

Oh snap, I have to get VJ1 and 2, I totally forgot about those! :eek:

Zenien said:

no, you'll love Ravager :up:

Zenien said:
I was considering letting this thread go on for a bit, but I decided crushing their hopes before they have a chance to post is as good an approach as any.

Although I see Gamera has posted, I await his "darn:(" post with great anticipation.

Original scource:

http://www.totalvideogames.com/news/DMC4_Not_A_PS3_Exclusive__9125_4394_0.htm

We have since had confirmation that the original article confirms Devil May Cry 4 as a Playstation3 exclusive, with no plans to take Dante onto the Xbox 360 or Nintendo Revolution. Sorry DMC fans...

That's right, you weap those tears Gamera.

SO, HE MEANT 'DANTE' WOULD BE A PLAYABLE CHARACTER IN ANOTHER CROSS-PLATFORM GAME? HOW COULD THEY MISTRANSLATE THAT? :confused:

HEY, MAYBE HE'LL BE UNLOCKABLE FOR 'DEAD RISING' OR 'LOST PLANET'! :eek:

I hope he's not a playable character in Dead Rising, that would give me a happiness heart attack :(

Gammy v.2 said:
"darn:("

At least I'll still have DMC3 :(

Oh snap, I have to get VJ1 and 2, I totally forgot about those! :eek:

While I applaud you for the Viewtiful Joe decision... :)

FOOL! You will have a chance to play Devil May Cry 4 in a few years when the PS3 price has gone down, otherwise...

Zenien said:

hell no.pick up issue 34 and 35 and if you want get all of geoffs run.

i have a question about the article. the first one posted is a recent article it says may 16th 2006. but the other article zenienposted doesnt say when it was updated.

Zenien said:
While I applaud you for the Viewtiful Joe decision... :)

FOOL! You will have a chance to play Devil May Cry 4 in a few years when the PS3 price has gone down, otherwise...

BY THEN, IT WILL LIKELY NO LONGER BE AN EXCLUSIVE. :p

I thought you were THWIP for a second, that was a close one. :o

So the PS3 is loosing alot of its exclusive titles eh ? I am guessing the Game Makers are not to happy with the price & they think that hardly anyone will be buying these things. Sony is really ****ing themselves over. I love it !!!!!!!!!

Strgts said:
So the PS3 is loosing alot of its exclusive titles eh ? I am guessing the Game Makers are not to happy with the price & they think that hardly anyone will be buying these things. Sony is really ****ing themselves over. I love it !!!!!!!!!

UM....READ THE THREAD...........AND BUY A FRICKIN' VOWEL, FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD. :confused: :O

Gammy v.2 said:
That's so nice that you created that gif especially for me :O :(

Isn't the little Ninja cute? You like Ninjas don't you Gamera? Otherwise he may be the instrument of your death.

Gammy v.2 said:
Are you kidding me?
Ninjas rule!

ninjas.jpg

I don't agree with the thread title. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"