Zoe Kravitz IS Catwoman

what's up with this huge neon sign that says "neon sign" in Japanese? lol

3d8d2f23c452265a6eaf1e5d5e847875648a9508.gifv
This would be a perfect look for Selina. We haven't had a short haired Selina in the movies yet, so I'd love to see this be her look.

I know I shouldn’t ask for too much since it’s likely we are getting grey-blue Batman but make me happier and give me dark purple Catwoman!!!
If we get a purple Catwoman, I want it to be this version over the hair exposed one.
6684f9f0188b9dc5e826d13d28f245ad.jpg

selina-kyle-5916-normal.jpg

The tail and the whiskers are a little bit "waaay too much" lol.
Yes, more so the rest of it. The ears could be a tad smaller too. I just really don’t want the Jim Balent look.

The movie's not shooting for a few more months.

The movie's not shooting for a few more months.
Even then it'd probably still be on the short side.

It'd be nice to finally get a confirmation on when this thing actually starts filming. I just noticed that in the recent Deadline and TheWrap articles about John Turturro they stopped mentioning the whole "Starts filming in January" thing.

Pattinson's remarks about hitting the gym for six months would suggest a spring start after all.

I want no less than this for Catwoman's physical feats. :oldrazz:

The first part of that video, where the guy briefly chases the girl, would be a fascinating way to approach a chase scene, even if a 1st person perspective would maybe be a bit much.
It doesn't confirm anything. Have you heard of wigs and makeup? Hollywood seems to use that a lot in movies... I know, crazy stuff.
I’ve actually really liked the idea of Selina frequently using wigs when out and about in public as part of a specific image she wants to project as Selina Kyle... similar to how her costume and iconography are a specific image she wants to project as Catwoman.

This would leave Selina without a wig as being a bit more the “real deal”... or near enough to it that, if she’s a femme fatale in a Batman movie, that might be her preferred look when interacting with Batman/Bruce if he knows her identity. At once looking more professional and no-frills in style, seemingly unmasked... but still maybe just hiding her claws.

Give me the Cooke or Jones costume and I’ll be happy. Tim Sale’s works too if they make it a very desaturated purple (grey) and give her a new mask with no tail or whiskers.

One thing I like about Sale’s design, the original BTAS design, and even the ‘66 show...

...is the jewelry.

Now, hear me out; I’m not just arguing for including jewelry in the costume for aesthetic reasons, or really for any reasons that have already been used for them in the shows and comics (aka, none.)

I like the idea of Catwoman wearing some of her trophies, for at least a scene or two, or maybe even wearing one collection all the time when in costume because they’re “unfenceable” or because of a storytelling reason...

Like if they were Falcone heirlooms for his daughters and nieces that Selina stole to specifically spite her possible father figure to claim as her own inheritance.

One thing I like about Sale’s design, the original BTAS design, and even the ‘66 show...

...is the jewelry.

Now, hear me out; I’m not just arguing for including jewelry in the costume for aesthetic reasons, or really for any reasons that have already been used for them in the shows and comics (aka, none.)

I like the idea of Catwoman wearing some of her trophies, for at least a scene or two, or maybe even wearing one collection all the time when in costume because they’re “unfenceable” or because of a storytelling reason...

Like if they were Falcone heirlooms for his daughters and nieces that Selina stole to specifically spite her possible father figure to claim as her own inheritance.
Completely agree. I’d love it for them to incorporate them in somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"