Zombie magazine

RaZaTrOn

Sidekick
Reaction score
I posted this in the Walking Dead TV show thread thought i'd give it it's own thread for anyone interested.

Basically for a media project we have to create a product which will fill a gap in the market. I personally thought that fans of the zombie genre aren't catered for as much as other specific genres.

Therefore I came up with the idea to create a Zombie magazine. It's going to have all things zombie in it -

film reviews - game reviews - history of zombies - survival tips etc....

Then 'The Walking Dead' came to our screens and I decided to have it as a 'special article'. Personally I've never read the comics so I don't know much so i was wondering if you guys who have read the comics could send me via PM some critisms/prasies about the show in comparison to the comic book and those who haven't read the books still submit to me some well formed opinion.

I'll have a browse through and you guys could be my exclusive of the issue "EXCLUSIVE - Hypsters on 'The Walking Dead'"
I will include your names in the piece but the magazine is purely for my work and won't be mass produced :) + I may post up what I get done eventually.

I'd appreciate the help guys, give me a PM if you are interested in helping out a fellow hypster. :woot:

Ideas are welcome because it'll provide me with some good research.
As mentioned I could really use your opinions on 'The Walking Dead' show vs the comic.

Here is the front cover so far:
png.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"