Zombie's bring together Ultimate and 616?

littleredhat

Civilian
Reaction score
In a future issue of the 616 Fantastic Four the team will be traveling to the Marvel Zombie Universe where Ultimate Dr. Doom is currently resideing.

Could this be the first time an Ultimate character meets a 616 character?

In a future issue of the 616 Fantastic Four the team will be traveling to the Marvel Zombie Universe where Ultimate Dr. Doom is currently resideing.

Could this be the first time an Ultimate character meets a 616 character?

could be.

Cool..although it wouldn't be the first time sort of...as the marvel zombie reed communitcated with reed//and those zombies features in ult FF already.

but the first time for proper Ult world and 616 cross.

its be cool to see spidey and ult spidey(spidey jr) teaming up!

Huh. This could be quite interesting. Since this is the Fantastic Four, ou just know they're going to run into Doom.

I think Spider-man is having some sort of Cross-over with some sort of 616 team, I know they sounded silly and had some sort of alliteration; squadron supreme or power pack or something?

That would be a interesting story. I love to see the F4 of the 616 meet the ultimate F4. Or Ultimates meet some of the 616 heroes.

I think Spider-man is having some sort of Cross-over with some sort of 616 team, I know they sounded silly and had some sort of alliteration; squadron supreme or power pack or something?

The series is called Ultimate Power and it involves the Ultimates, Ultimate X-men, Ultimate Fantastic Four, and Ultimate Spider-man vs The Squadron Supreme(who are not 616 by the way. I think they're 617. Or is that the 1602 universe. Aaah I dunno. They're just not in regular marvel continuity).

it's Marvel's way of having the Ultimate Universe inherit the place of the mainstream which sh** on itself big time today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"