Zombies get another boost!

The Battousai

Avenger
Reaction score
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8407986.stm

Natalie Portman to slay zombies in Austen adaptation

Natalie Portman is set to slay the undead in a movie adaptation of best-seller Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, it is reported.
Portman will play feisty heroine Elizabeth Bennet, according to trade publication Variety.

The novel, by Seth Grahame-Smith, takes Jane Austen's classic and adds a new subplot in which the story takes place as the dead rise from the grave.

The five Bennett sisters are all trained in deadly martial arts.

Portman is also set to produce the film for Lionsgate.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, which was first published in April 2009 by Quirk books, got to number three on the New York Times best-seller list.

A prequel has been announced, Dawn of the Dreadfuls, which is due to be published in March 2010.

Quirk books have also released another novel based on an Austen work, entitled Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters.

Hmm.. something tells me this thread does not belong.

I want to post in this thread before it gets moved/closed!

Still no move? Well I can't wait to see it.

Whys everybody so obssewsed with zombies these days?

This is especially funny since the former Natalie Portman lookalike Keira Knightly played Elizabeth in the movie version of the actual Pride and Prejudice a few years ago.

Good thing Natalie's got the action movie experience, since she has to kick serious zombie and ninja ass in P&P&Z.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"