*~<<¤» X-Manips Competition 9: X-SCENE «¤>>~*

spidey-dude

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
X-Manips Competition 9: X-SCENE (other than the x-men)

THEME:

Manip a scene from older script drafts of X1, X2, or X3 OR a scene you wish was in X1, X2, or X3.

making a manip of a scene that was in an early daft of a script (rumored scenes that you read, from script reviews, or old drafts you downloaded,&#8230;) that never made it into the final version of the script, or production (not just deleted scenes, but, scenes that were never made)
unused scripts :
http://www.scifiscripts.com/scripts/xmenscript.txt
http://www.scifiscripts.com/scripts/X-Men_2.pdf

OR a scene you wish was included in one of the x-movies

RULES:
  • One entry per person.
  • Must be a digital manipulation.
  • Post ONLY the final result.
  • No alternate or multiple versions.
  • You cannot submit an entry that has been previously posted in the past. Cuz that's like cheating.
  • Do not use someone else's manips, regardless of whether you had permission or if you just didn't know.

DEADLINE:
Contest will end on August 1st at 11:59 PM Eastern and Specific Time.

PM me if you have any questions.

flavio_lebeau

scene2by3.jpg

taintedFB

CyclopsLives.jpg

ToriL90

2006183924973517045_fs.jpg

I'm working on something else right now so I doubt I'll have time to enter :S

How exactly does this work? Do you create a picture to represent the scene, then describe the scene?

How exactly does this work? Do you create a picture to represent the scene, then describe the scene?
The scene can be self-explanatory...but if not, I don't think there's a problem on giving an explanation.

The possibilities with this comp. are endless. I like that.

And I had my idea already. I think many of you will like it. Can't wait!

I'm almost done with mine. I might do several, then pick which one to submit...

Whatever I don't submit, I'll post on the Cyclops and manips threads...

hey, cool you used my idea, i guess that means, i should get to work an enter this one, i have some ideas already on scenes i wanna do, of course the actually work for those ideas are probably much more then, i think, so, I might just switch to some easier scene&#8217;s
but, i'll probably also, make a few different concepts, and pick either the one i think comes out the best or which ever one i manage to finish first lol
(so, expect to see some half finished works in the manip thread after the competition is over)

good luck everyone

I wish we could enter two entries each... any chance of that happening?

I might enter. Not sure. :p

Question: Can this be done as a storyboard/comic page with multiple frames showing this scene? Or can there only be one main, overall image that shows the scene?

I'm almost done with mine. I might do several, then pick which one to submit...

Whatever I don't submit, I'll post on the Cyclops and manips threads...

really can't wait to see your's!!!!

Thanks PhePhe, and I am a Cyclops and James Marsden fan, too, so you will like it...

I'm in it to win this time...

all this mention of cyclops from you tfb, have a bad feeling its gonna be similar to mine :S

Anyone else think this is really hard? I had an idea for a competition would be a power display competition. You choose a character and manip them doing some great feat with their powers. Just an idea if people don't like this one.

I don't think it's any harder than the "Action scene" competition we had before. And that competition had some great entries.

Spidey-Dude, we may indeed have a similar scene in mind... but I'm in it to win this time... Should we divulge what scenes we're doing, or is it better to surprise people with the finished manip?

Anyone else think this is really hard? I had an idea for a competition would be a power display competition. You choose a character and manip them doing some great feat with their powers. Just an idea if people don't like this one.

The scene can be whatever you want, since a simple dialogue scene, with two characters talking, to an action scene too, like previous competitions.

The possibilities are endless, and the difficult depends of each one, and the idea.

And your idea for other comp is really nice too. You could comment it when there will be a winner for this, I'd like to do something with your idea too.

I think I'm gunna do a Rogue power display which was definately needed in the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"