>>X-Manips Competition 4: Swimsuit Special<<

I dunno it's just the way his leg is, it looks like he's in front of the car. Maybe I'm not seeing it right. :oldrazz:

wow...this contest is getting tight..i wonder who will win!

heres my entry

xcopy.jpg

worked harder on some bits than others due to running out of time, some class entries so far!

awww! i love it! like what LDB said Scott and Jean look soo cute! good job! im not even sure who to vote for!

phoenixrisen said he was doing the voting thread,it is fair since they both tied

luv ur manip! Scott and Jean do look cute. nice job!

Like the background. Colossus is the best, for me. Then Scott and Jean, although Scott head is a little small. The other girls looks weird, specially Rogue.

collosus took ages, and u cant see 1/2 the detail, and i lost the psd, v annoying, also tht was the size of the original head on scotts body, and just for future intrest what exactly looks wierd about rogue??

Scott's head looks alright to me. Kitty's hands are a little too big though.

yeah i thought thta before i posted, but again theyr the hands from the orginal pic (it was a girl leaning by side of the pool)

and thanks for all c and c people its appreciated

^ I didn't know PhoenixRisen was talking care of it. I never said anything about it not being fair :huh:

No Diable BB just said that would be fair cause they tied.

Neto the actual thread and PhoenixRisen the voting thread.

collosus took ages, and u cant see 1/2 the detail, and i lost the psd, v annoying, also tht was the size of the original head on scotts body, and just for future intrest what exactly looks wierd about rogue??

something about it does look alil wierd, but, i don't think its anything manip wise, that you did wrong, its just an arcward pic of her, her face looks odd, i don't know (she kinda looks like a "who" you know from like "the Grinch" lol) atleast thats imo, not sure what Angamb was talking

nice work over all, good stuff

is her face, but not in the original pic, in the manip; it's like she was deformed.

And apart, I think that pic wasn't the best for the body... or no, not sure, don't know what you did to her, hehe, really.

storm looks a bit weird to me,almost as her head is floating,not sure but it is a great manip otherwise :up:

is her face, but not in the original pic, in the manip; it's like she was deformed.

And apart, I think that pic wasn't the best for the body... or no, not sure, don't know what you did to her, hehe, really.

i think your beef is with anna then cause I didnt do anything to her face lol

mebe its just the body lol, personaly i dont see it but used that body because I wanted a hot rogue

Great Entries Everyone!!!!!!!!! :D

and yah i will come back later and and make the voting thread!!

Just finished:

I was desperate, thinking I couldn't enter in the voting, but here is. Didn't work all I could, so isn't perfect, but I'm tired, hehe, don't want more work.

angmab,thats awesome!i love the little fight lol

OK it looks like the deadline is over so no more entries and I will go ahead and make the voting thread!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"