((¯¨¤» X-Manips Competition 8: X-Team «¤¨¯))

spidey-dude

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
X-Manips Competition 8: X-Team (other than the x-men)

THEME:

Manip any x based team other than the x-men. Create your favourite team and line-up, e.g Xfactor, X-force, genX, eXiles etc...... Casting and recasting is allowed.

this shuld help anyone having any difficulties of thinking of a team : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_X-Men_Teams

Try to think outside of the box (dosn't have to be a 616 team for example)

Must contain at least 3 characters to qualify as a team

RULES:
  • One entry per person.
  • Must be a digital manipulation.
  • Post ONLY the final result.
  • No alternate or multiple versions.
  • You cannot submit an entry that has been previously posted in the past. Cuz that's like cheating.
  • Do not use someone else's manips, regardless of whether you had permission or if you just didn't know.
  • Must contain at least 3 characters to qualify as a team

DEADLINE:
Contest will end on July 3rd at 11:59 PM Eastern and Specific Time.

PM me if you have any questions.

TaintedFB :

XFactor.jpg

spidey-dude :

eXilescopy-2.jpg

Majik1387 :

nemutantgirls.jpg

I love this contest because I've already been working on one. I most likely will submit something.:up:

damn, I'm getting haunting flashbacks from when I was making my AoA team manip. This is gonna take alot of time to do.

Congrats! This is a great idea! :-)

yeah, thought it would be good as it gets manips of characters than may not get maniped otherwise...I know that I have seen little to no manips of the 3 characters Ive done so far

Hey. I'm very interested with this and I'm gunna start straight away while I have some time before my history exam which a few days away. Does it have to be a roster that was actually featured together or can I do a 'dream team' style roster. Cus I kinda want to do Grant Morrison's roster on New X-Men but I wanna swap Wolverine for Gambit. Is this allowed?

new x-men is an x-men team, so i would say no

otherwise though mix and matching is allowed as long as they have all been in that teams line up

Sorry just read the thing properly. So could I do the orginal line up of X-Factor? But maybe swap archangel and iceman for polaris, havok and maybe multiple man as they were in the later incarnation of X-Factor? I'm trying to make liek a movieverse version of X-Factor so I wann liek differ the roster abit.

Actually dont listen to me lol I'm doing X-Factor (Havok, Polairs, Multiple Man, Quicksilver, Wolsbane)

lol, sounds good master j, get as many new character manips in it as possible

i hope some one does GLX :D

Great theme, I'm doing New X-Men (Hellion, Mercury, X-23, Rockslide, Elixir, Dust and Surge) and I already (more or less) did Hellion and Mercury, but I don't know if I will make it to the deadline. I'm going through my final exams and I don't have a lot of time.

BTW, any casting suggestion for X-23 or Surge (I already have one, but I don't know if it fits her) would be really appreciated lol.

ives seen kristen kreuk used for a bunch of x-23 manips...

No, she isn't asian and I think she's too old for the role (even though the average age of the actors I'm using is 20-22 because I just hate kid actors lol). I'm having a real hard time finding two actresses for those roles.

tell me about it casting is by far the hardest part, I would probably have finished days ago If I hadn't had such trouble thinking of who to cast....one more left

yeah i know, but she looks white lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"