1/6 Action Figure Display Cases

Superman

The Man Of Steel (Is #1)
Reaction score
Does anyone here know where I could find cheap acrylic/plastic display cases for Hot Toys 1/6 action figures?

I've read a lot of people have bought these for their Hot Toys figures http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10011055/. Also don't know if you know about this forum but they talk about all the Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys figures plus they have some good ways you can display your figures too http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/index.php.
That cabinet is great, I've been looking for something like that, I might be getting one later.

Right now though this is kinda what I'm looking for...

scpfig6.jpg

I'm looking for someplace that sales these cheap. Someplace where the "Shipping & Handling" don't cost more than the case. It doesn't have to be made of glass, Acrylic or plastic will do just fine.

And thanks for the Sideshow forum link. I'll check it out. :up: :D

Sideshow is a great place, they'll help you out man!

The Detolf from IKEA is fantastic, I've got one and it's awesome for displaying 1/6 especially when you light the bad boy up!

Yep, I currently have two Detolf's from Ikea and they're awesome. Plan on getting another soon.

hi dear
The easiest way to find a cheep display cases by conducting a search on the internet. The internet has become the most accessible and speedy resource for finding any kind of service that you require, so it makes sense to utilise it. :yay:
funique

Some Michaels have clear acrylic cases that work perfectly for Hot Toys figures. They're about 15 inches high. They won't work for the ones with huge bases though. During their display case sales, you can get them for $12~. They also have a medium size that's around 13 inches high but I found that a little too small for some of the slightly taller figures.

That cabinet is great, I've been looking for something like that, I might be getting one later.

Right now though this is kinda what I'm looking for...

scpfig6.jpg

I'm looking for someplace that sales these cheap. Someplace where the "Shipping & Handling" don't cost more than the case. It doesn't have to be made of glass, Acrylic or plastic will do just fine.

And thanks for the Sideshow forum link. I'll check it out. :up: :D

what price range is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"