10-11 NBA Thread: Lonestar Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kemba Walker has to be wondering wht the f*** just happened, he was tearing up on the podium (not too surprisingly). Surprised Detroit didn't grab him, despite the fact that I really like Brandon Knight, to offer Rip Hamilton the possibility of an all UConn back-court as that little bit of a bargaining chip since Rip's a free agent now.

So, they're gonna move Evans to the 2 or, what?
Yeah, Evans will play wing as a two, with part time at the point and probably some minutes at 3 when they decide to go real small. No biggie, the Kings had Evans and Beno Udrih splitting pg duties anyway.

Not that I care... they're talking up Jimmer saying "It has to be Jimmer" after Walker slid to 9..?

F*** Jimmer, seriously. Dude plays smaller than Walker, despite being an inch taller and is going to be a liability on D.

F***ing ESPN biting on cult-hero BS...

Alright... Here comes my Suns pick, what are we gonna do here..?

Markieff Morris... That's... That's actually pretty interesting. He'll have a role so long as Steve Nash is on payroll, he can do everything that a big needs to in order to co-exist and maximise your opportunities alongside him.

And Marcus goes next to the Rockets... heh. There's some interesting Thanksgiving and Christmas table conversations...

Last edited:
I hve no idea what the f*** Indiana is going to do here.

I don't think it really matters. Guy's mainly just going to be in a positional battle with an established plyer who their pick is no better than.

Deal it if anyone wants it...

Yep, they got a gritty heart-based rebounder in Kawhi Leonard... Just like I thought, someone to push guys at practice, get the most out of that position and adds depth.

Gotta give it up to RC Buford, he uses his backup point (Hill) and gets a good prospect in return.

Really like the Lakers first two second round draft picks (no idea about the last two). Not expecting them to make the team or light the world on fire but when you're picking late in the second round it's low-risk.

one of the things about parker's trade rumors was that it drove up Hill's value

I cheated and peeked at nba.com to see where Majok got drafted after the lottery...

I knew he went somewhere from 'Nubs' comment earlier since he's the only guy we had in legitimate draft contention. Bit surprised he went so low, since there's been a lot of talk about him as a "potential" guy in all the right circles. :o

Last edited:
Gotta give it up to RC Buford, he uses his backup point (Hill) and gets a good prospect in return.

Really like the Lakers first two second round draft picks (no idea about the last two). Not expecting them to make the team or light the world on fire but when you're picking late in the second round it's low-risk.
Ater Majok is rawer than raw.

In fact I'd say "raw" is being more than kind.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA!

Just saw the ESPN draft footage of when the Lakers drfted Majok...

They'd picked three Internationals before him and were commenting on how they were all questionmarks who they couldn't really comment on because they'd never seen them play, then they started to lead up to the Lakers next pick aaaaand... it was Majok who they also knew nothing about.

can someone start up the Kyrie Irvine exiting Cleveland countdown clock?

Last edited:
Sad thing is I doubt he'll be the best player on that garbage team...

In fact, might not even be second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"