10-11 NBA Thread: Lonestar Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like the purposeful design was to play like idiots down the stretch. You've got to be kidding.

No double team for Dirk in the final seconds? I love it...and we will take that win ;)

Good comeback!
offwall.gif

I agree, not sure what the Heat were doing jacking up threes.

It must suck to be a Heat fan right now. You guys should've been going to Dallas with a dominant lead in the series and mental edge. Then they just started thinking about their ring size before the game was over, it seems. The downside of having a young team, I guess, sometimes they just blow it mentally.

Miami had a chance to close out the series.

The Heat choked down the strecth BAD!

It must suck to be a Heat fan right now. You guys should've been going to Dallas with a dominant lead in the series and mental edge. Then they just started thinking about their ring size before the game was over, it seems. The downside of having a young team, I guess, sometimes they just blow it mentally.

Yep. The Heat thought this was in the bag, and they choked BIG TIME!

Good game for the Mavs, and I hope they keep this going in Dallas!

You can't even call this team young, they're just stupid sometimes. This was one of those times. Seriously, after the 4th missed three, you would think they would be like "Hey lets try something else!" Nope.

Wow. The Heat have learned nothing from this past season. How many times did they blow big leads in the 4th? ridiculous.

This is exactly what the Heat get with all that showboating and posing. Haha! Awesome! Dirk is not to be messed with. Go Mavs!

You can't even call this team young, they're just stupid sometimes. This was one of those times. Seriously, after the 4th missed three, you would think they would be like "Hey lets try something else!" Nope.

You had three guys try to be THE MAN at the end. James/Wade/Chalmers. Chalmers' 3 was insanely clutch, but too many egos isn't good for this team... Dirk awoke (it was inevitable, c'mon) and the Mavs showed their true selves.

I want to ravage Hannah Storm.....right on that unstable chair

Could you say they... *shades fall to face* cooled down?

YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH

LOL! Good one sir :word:

Series ain't over, and I wouldn't be talking about chokes when you're rooting for the Mavs. Just saying. :o

Series is far from over, but the Mavs have not been chokers this post season at all. They have been great down the stretch. Something Miami just failed at BADLY.

I kinda got that same feeling tonight when the Mavs were down by 10 in game 5 of the WCF and beat OKC in the last minute.

It's almost like a lead going into the 4th is a disadvantage with these two teams...

Seriously, though. Was that not one of the best comebacks ever? What was it like a 22-2 run?!!?

on a side note, there are 18 active users viewing this thread :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back