10.17 -Kent- Episode Discussion (Spoilers)

I haven't watched a lot of Smallville, and before this episode, I thought that Welling was just a pretty boy who couldn't act to save his life. But "Kent" convinced me that he is a good actor, and I can see why he is a fan favorite for Superman.

just finished the review, great as always trip.

Aw thanks, webby.

Just a few more to go. Going to really miss your reviews.

Thanks. I think I'm beginning to get pretty good at it too... ;)

I'll just have to dust off my copy of Final Draft and try to put what I've learned over the last six years to a different use.

I haven't watched a lot of Smallville, and before this episode, I thought that Welling was just a pretty boy who couldn't act to save his life. But "Kent" convinced me that he is a good actor, and I can see why he is a fan favorite for Superman.

He is extraordinary as an actor.

He's not only physical, but physically imposing, and plays dangerous men well as Kent showed.

Also, he plays the lighter side of things well too. A lot of people didn't like Fortune, but he was hysterical in it.

He also does the romantic banter with Erica so perfectly, I can't really think of another actor working now (in TV or film) who does it as well. It's just icing that he's drop dead gorgeous in addition to being extremely masculine.

Not sure how he pulls that off, but it's part of what makes him special.

Ya good luck with that trip, hope to see more stuff from you in the future.

Ya good luck with that trip, hope to see more stuff from you in the future.

Thanks, webby.

I don't know where that will go, but I got a lot of ideas for stories... who knows? Maybe someone out there will like what I write well enough to buy it, but only time will tell if that's the case...

well maybe you can join a website like raku does and do writing on different topics and all that.

well maybe you can join a website like raku does and do writing on different topics and all that.

No, I think I'm done with volunteer positions.

Want to do my own stuff for a bit and see how that goes...

Well maybe u can do your own blog site on what ever u fancy trip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"