11 year old becomes Britain's youngest mother

Now thats ****ed up!

The girl smokes 20 cigarettes a day despite being eight months' pregnant. She conceived aged 11 when she lost her virginity to a boy of 15 on a drunken night out with friends.

Wow...simply wow.

lol, she's gonna be quite the goer in 7 years

I don't know if I should be more shocked at the constant smoking or that drunken nights out are old hat for her.

Ugh, she should be slapped for smoking while pregnant. The baby will probably turn out handicap now.

^And with a cockney accent.:o

Britains youngest mother? I swear i've heard of a girl giving birth at 9 or something freakish like that before. In America too, I thought.

She'll only be 30 when her kid is 18! Wow!

lazur said:
She'll only be 30 when her kid is 18! Wow!
they'll go barhopping together and steal each other's boyfriends

how cute

Master Chief said:
Yeah, wtf, the mum is proud? :confused:

It does make sense that she is proud of her for wanting to keep the baby but the bad (drinking, smoking, pregnant, SHE'S 11) far outweighs that here. If I was her parent I would kill her.

holy crap. She would never have an abortion, but she doesn't feel smoking affects her pregnancy.

WTF?????

:confused::confused::confused:

ampersand said:
It does make sense that she is proud of her for wanting to keep the baby but the bad (drinking, smoking, pregnant, SHE'S 11) far outweighs that here. If I was her parent I would kill her.
The whole family is messed up. They are going to bringing a screwed up baby into the world... and then the baby will become even more messed up being surrounded by that gem of a family.

I'd say put the baby up for adoption. That is, if it even survives being in that idiot's womb.

The girl smokes 20 cigarettes a day despite being eight months' pregnant. She conceived aged 11 when she lost her virginity to a boy of 15 on a drunken night out with friends.

What a shame :(

Lay off the smokes, the kid is going to become a handicap...its probably to late though. :down

Slipknot said:
The whole family is messed up. They are going to bringing a screwed up baby into the world... and then the baby will become even more messed up being surrounded by that gem of a family.
Yup, that's pretty much how it works over here.

Spiderpig said:
Yup, that's pretty much how it works over here.
Eh? I was just talking about that family in particular. Every country has their fair share of screwed up families.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"