• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

15 Minutes 15 Minutes: COMICFILMEXPERT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Side-Kick my Ass!
Reaction score
If you could have the job/trade perfectly suited to you, what would it be?

What is your greatest regret?

What is your greatest achievement?

What is your favorite movie?

If you could cast 5 members of the Hype in your favorite movie, what

parts would they have?

How would you bring the 'Sexy' back?

What are the three things you would never do?

What brought you to the Hype?

Who is your nemesis on the Hype?

Name three people, living or dead, you would want to have dinner with?

If you could go back in time and change/stop one thing, personal or historic, what would it be?

What is the most valuable thing you own (doesn't have to be monetary)?

When would you like to retire?

What would you like to do when retired?

Do you golf? If so, what's in the bag?

What is your worst habit? Your best habit?

Any nightmare sexual experiences? Care to share?

Finish this number puzzle: -2~> 2 ~> 0 ~> 3~> 3 ~> -2 ~> X

Describe your dream house.

If you could give only one piece of advice to anyone, what you it be?

What is your favorite word?

What is your least favorite word?

What turns you on?

What turns you off?

What sound do you love?

What sound do you hate?

Why should I hire you?

If you were stranded on a deserted island and could take 3 loungers with you, who would you take, who would you eat first and which part of their body would you eat first and why?

How close is your online persona to that of your real life one?

Describe yourself in 50 words or more using these words or a variation of them at least once:
displeasing
insulse
lubbard
concupiscence
entrammel
immolate
and feeze

If Erzengel offered you to have no strings attached sex with her but you would have to dress as Frankenberry while doing it, would you like to be on top or bottom or a combination of both?

Who is your Hype crush and does he know that you have those types of feelings for him?

Okay, foreal, who is your Hype crush and does she know you have those types of feelings for Erzengel?

Okay, foreal foreal this time, who is your Hype crush and does that person know you are e-stalking them?

Who is your favorite mod and why?

Who is your least favorite mod and why don't you like Morg?

Dew K. Mosi vs TEDDY... who would be the first to win in a staring contest and why do you think they would make a great couple?

How many times in your life have you thought to yourself, "Man, I am really itchy down there?" and what powder did you use to get rid of them?

If you could have sex with any inanimate object, do you think you would use a hi-def camcorder to record it or just any old regular camera?

What is your favorite eating utensil for eating human flesh with?

Who is your most favoritest person on the Hype and would you get banned if they got banned in a show of loyalty and stupidity?

Why did you stop signing "CFE" at the end of all your posts?

What made you want to even do that in the first place?

jag

CFE!!!

Why did you choose Comicfilmexpert as your username?

What IS your real job?

What's your marital/relationship status?

Who would you have wanted to have their very own 15 Minutes thread?

Celebrity Crush?

Hype Crush?

If you could change the career of one celebrity who and how?

If you could be in charge of any one fiction franchise what franchise would you pick?

What would you do with 50 million dollars?

What is your name?
What is your quest?
If you could have been a victim in any major natural disaster/major attack, which would it be and why?

What are your credentials for having a username called Comicfilmexpert? :huh:

You have 252 posters on your FRIENDS list. Do you communicate to each and every one of them (if you do, why'd you ignore me, dammit! :mad: :() or do you just like to "collect" posters to put them in your FRIENDS jar? Are you a cannibal?

If you could have the job/trade perfectly suited to you, what would it be?

"Professional Nerd" - to join the likes of Kevin Smith, Seth Green, Joss Whedon and David Goyer.

What is your greatest regret?

Being such a spineless little p*ssy in High School. But College is better anyway, so...

What is your greatest achievement?

Deciding to take up writing. Not a tangible achievement I'll admit, but it's a meaningful one.

What is your favorite movie?

380px-AmericanPsychoBook.jpg

If you could cast 5 members of the Hype in your favorite movie, what parts would they have

couldn't narrow it down to 5:

Patrick Bateman: Kevin Roegele
Detective Donald Kimball: Ronny Shade
Evelyn Williams: lemmasaurus
Craig MacDermot: BizarroAids
David Van Patten: Mee
Jean: Logan's Lady

How would you bring the 'Sexy' back?

By un-cancelling "Veronica Mars." Who doesn't love Kristen Bell?

What are the three things you would never do?

1: Smoke. I don't mind other people smoking, but not me.
2: Take advantage of vulnerable women post-break up.
3: Play football. I tried once; lasted 3 weeks.

What brought you to the Hype?

I remember when it was just "Spider-Man Hype." But the official announcement of what would become "Batman Begins" is what made me sign up.

Who is your nemesis on the Hype?

There's no time for online rivalries. But I've been known to get into arguments before. Spiderfreddie...ooo, that was a rough one lol.

Name three people, living or dead, you would want to have dinner with?

Bret Easton Ellis, Kevin Smith and Tim Burton. The latter two JUST to make the evening eventful.

If you could go back in time and change/stop one thing, personal or historic, what would it be?

Historic:

Stop the Kennedy assassination. I've always wondered what the world I was born into would've been like had he lived to serve his full term.

Cultural:

Stop the Salkinds from firing Richard Donner and taking him off "Superman II."

What is the most valuable thing you own (doesn't have to be monetary)?

My rights as an American Citizen. Not to be obnoxiously patriotic, but when you see what it's like on the other side of the world you realize the freedoms you take from granted.

When would you like to retire?

Honestly...never (dont' worry that'll change with age, I'm sure).

What would you like to do when retired?

To coincide with the previous answer, Whether I retire or not, I just want to keep doing what I love. Writing, Filmmaking, Creating, Loving. Just being Happy.

Do you golf? If so, what's in the bag?

Ewww...sorry but no. Golf isn't a real sport :o

What is your worst habit? Your best habit?

Laziness. It's a habit I can't seem to overcome just yet. One the other hand, when I'm not lazy and put my mind to something...I kick ass.

Any nightmare sexual experiences? Care to share?

Not really. Whenever I'm confronted with sex (not the actual act, but the concept really) it's always turned out well.

Yesterday, I was on a commercial shoot for "Victoria's Secret" and ended up chatting about all things Batman with a beautiful, half nakd woman in red lacey panties. She was quite the flirter to.

Finish this number puzzle: -2~> 2 ~> 0 ~> 3~> 3 ~> -2 ~> X

umm gee ooo ahh...2? Numbers and I aren't on the best terms.

Describe your dream house.

C'mon...after "Iron Man" I HAVE to go with Tony Stark's Malibu Pad.

If you could give only one piece of advice to anyone, what you it be?

"Karma's a b*tch...so don't be one to." - That can go to pretty much anyone and everyone.

What is your favorite word?

Legacy

What is your least favorite word?

Ignorance...the idea behind it's pretty bad to.

What turns you on?

At first glance, Body...hands down, no way that doesn't happen. After that, little details like eyes, lips, skin, hair and scent all play a part. But what really turns me on is a woman who has two things:

1: Independence. She can't be a damsel in any regard. Why have Lois Lane when you can get your hands on Wonder Woman?

2: The ability to kick my ass...dominance is VERY sexy. But she still has to be feminine.

What turns you off?

The antithesis of the proceedings.

What sound do you love?

The liquid metal sound design of the T-1000. That's so awesome!

What sound do you hate?

Silence. That's why Walkmans and the IPod were made.

Why should I hire you?

Because I might not know everything, but I'm a faster learner...a hard worker...and a thoughtful listener.

-----

Patrick Bateman: Kevin Roegele
Detective Donald Kimball: Ronny Shade
Evelyn Williams: lemmasaurus
Craig MacDermot: BizarroAids
David Van Patten: Mee
Jean: Logan's Lady
I still have to see this movie

If you were stranded on a deserted island and could take 3 loungers with you, who would you take, who would you eat first and which part of their body would you eat first and why?

I'm not sure I could pick any 3...but were I to eat any given 3, I'd eat their livers with some fava beans and a nice chianti...because I'm that civilized.

How close is your online persona to that of your real life one?

Pretty close. I think by default, people are more open online since they're dealing with words on a screen rather than a flesh and blood being.

Describe yourself in 50 words or more using these words or a variation of them at least once:
displeasing
insulse
lubbard
concupiscence
entrammel
immolate
and feeze

I'm the kind of person that finds it displeasing to deal with a question that forces me to think before giving an answer of insulse foundation. But I'm gonna have to pass on continuing, so...lubbard, concupiscence, entrammel, immolate and...uh...feeze.

If Erzengel offered you to have no strings attached sex with her but you would have to dress as Frankenberry while doing it, would you like to be on top or bottom or a combination of both?

Nothing entices like variety.

Who is your Hype crush and does he know that you have those types of feelings for him?

You said you weren't gonna say anything :cmad:

Okay, foreal, who is your Hype crush and does she know you have those types of feelings for Erzengel?

ARNOLD_NEXT_QUESTION.jpg

Okay, foreal foreal this time, who is your Hype crush and does that person know you are e-stalking them?

I've talked with Sensi quite a bit...but I don't e-stalk anyone. That's just wrong.

Who is your favorite mod and why?

Truth?

Morg...just for that Snoopy Avvy

Who is your least favorite mod and why don't you like Morg?

If I had to...Matt. Nothing against him, nothing at all. But after the whole opening/closing of that president thread on Tuesday, I do think there are other choices for mods out there (Erz, Mee, Shade)

Dew K. Mosi vs TEDDY... who would be the first to win in a staring contest and why do you think they would make a great couple?

Dew...and they work because women love Teddy's...it's a fact :up:

How many times in your life have you thought to yourself, "Man, I am really itchy down there?" and what powder did you use to get rid of them?

:huh: What powder, just scratch...

If you could have sex with any inanimate object, do you think you would use a hi-def camcorder to record it or just any old regular camera?

Clarity is key...otherwise why bother?

What is your favorite eating utensil for eating human flesh with?

Spork :up:

Who is your most favoritest person on the Hype and would you get banned if they got banned in a show of loyalty and stupidity?

I don't have a favorite. Everyone here is what makes the Hype...the Hype. I love you guys :woot:

Why did you stop signing "CFE" at the end of all your posts?

Because it got tedious. I started forgetting and had to edit to put it back in...so I decided to hell with it.

What made you want to even do that in the first place?

To set up a nickname for myself so people didn't have to acknowledge me with the full name all the time.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I could pick any 3...but were I to eat any given 3, I'd eat their livers with some fava beans and a nice chianti...because I'm that civilized.
Do you know how hard it is to find Fava beans on one of those islands?

If I had to...Matt. Nothing against him, nothing at all. But after the whole opening/closing of that president thread on Tuesday, I do think there are other choices for mods out there (Erz, Mee, Shade)
I'm far too unreliable to be a mod.

Logan's Lady...would you like to accompany me to dinner...that is...if you're not doing anything...

Why did you choose Comicfilmexpert as your username?

Because at the time, I was under the impression that I naively knew more about Comic Book Films then everyone on the Hype...I even called other people 'Mortals' (weak, I know.)

Since then...I feel I've earned my name. Erz, this is the answer to your question as well.

What IS your real job?

I work on campus at school in the Video Equipment Cage, which rents out Video Equipment (Cameras, Tripods, Lights, Dolly, Audio Recorders, Shotgun Mics, Boom Poles, etc.) to Video Department Students and Faculty. It's very fun being a part of the hub of our department.

What's your marital/relationship status?

Single. There are days where it sucks and others when it's okay.

Who would you have wanted to have their very own 15 Minutes thread?

Spiderfreddie. Now THAT would make for interesting reading :woot: :up:

Celebrity Crush?

Tie:

Cameron Diaz circa "The Mask"

18816583.jpg

And Nicolette Scorcese from "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"

nsxmas04c.jpg

Hype Crush?

"I'll never tell...I'll never tell..."

I don't think I want to...............
and who is Jane in this movie anyway?
does she get murdered by the psycho?

You should...it's very good. And no, she doesn't die. She's the sweetheart of the piece ;)

----

Last edited:
Rank your top 10 comic book movies and why.

Yeah, my name has been brought up from what I'm told but a) I don't really have anyone there who'd vouch for me not to mention I've been at odds with moderation in the past regarding Hype issues.

If you could change the career of one celebrity who and how?

If we're talking about people that are still alive; Michael Jackson. So promising and then...you know the rest.

If changing their career meant making sure they didn't die...A tie between Heath Ledger and Freddie Mercury (I know he died from AIDS, but still if there was something I could do.)

If you could be in charge of any one fiction franchise what franchise would you pick?

As far as making live action films?

Comic Book Adaptation:Tie - "Flash" and "Daredevil"
Cartoon: Tie - "Batman Beyond" and "Gargoyles"
Video Game: Tie - "Zelda" and "Sonic the Hedgehog"

What would you do with 50 million dollars?

Get out of debt...then move myself into my dream house and begin my career while simultaneously giving a portion of it to charity.

I still have to see this movie

Do...you won't regret it.

Do you know how hard it is to find Fava beans on one of those islands?

I guess I'd have to bring my own huh...:csad:

I'm far too unreliable to be a mod.

Maybe...lol

----

Last edited:
Logan's Lady...would you like to accompany me to dinner...that is...if you're not doing anything...
I'd love to.....
but if I see fava beans and a bottle of Chianti..... I'm running like hell!!!!

You should...it's very good. And no, she doesn't die. She's the sweetheart of the piece ;)
----
awww, that's good........ cause I wouldn't wanna get murdered by a psycho!

What are your credentials for having a username called Comicfilmexpert? :huh:

See previous answer. I was a newb-tool back in the day...but I think I've earned the name fairly well now.

Rank your top 10 comic book movies and why.

I'll do you one better:

Top 100 - Worst to Best:

100: Superman IV: The Quest For Peace
99: Roger Corman's Fantastic Four
98: Howard The Duck
97: Son of the Mask
96: Man-Thing
95: Annie
94: Steel
93: Tank Girl
92: Conan The Destroyer
91: Catwoman
90: Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties
89: Silver Hawk
88: The Guyver 2: Dark Hero
87: The Crow: Wicked Prayer
86: Captain America II: Death Too Soon (TV 1980)
85: Virus
84: Garfield: The Movie
83: The Crow: City of Angels
82: Azumi 2: Death or Love
81: Elektra
80: Supergirl
79: Red Sonja
78: Azumi
77: Fantastic Four (2005)
76: Timecop
75: Judge Dredd
74: Nick Fury (TV 90s)
73: Captain America (TV 1979)
72: Richie Rich
71: Barb Wire
70: The Crow: Salvation
69: Return of the Swamp Thing
68: Bulletproof Monk
67: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III
66: The Guyver
65: Batman and Robin
64: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
63: Death of the Incredible Hulk
62: Constantine
61: Batman: The Movie
60: The Punisher (1989)
59: Spawn
58: Mystery Men
57: Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
56: Ghost Rider
55: Applessed
54: Captain America
53: Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman
52: Men In Black II
51: The Incredible Hulk Returns
50: Dick Tracy
49: Blade: Trinity
48: American Splendor
47: Swamp Thing
46: The Phantom
45: V for Vendetta
44: Barberella
43: Batman and Mr. Freeze - Sub-Zero
42: X-Men: The Last Stand
41: Ultimate Avengers 2
40: Hulk
39: Hellboy
38: Ultimate Avengers
37: Trial of the Incredible Hulk
36: Superman III
35: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Secret of the Ooze
34: The Punisher (2004)
33: Men in Black
32: Ghost World
31: The Mask
30: Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
29: 300
28: Spider-Man III
27: Akira
26: Daredevil
25: Hellboy II: The Golden Army
24: Blade II
23: A History of Violence
22: Conan: The Barbarian
21: Batman Forever
20: Road to Perdition
19: Superman Returns
18: Sin City
17: The Incredible Hulk
16: Spider-Man II
15: The Crow
14: X-Men
13: Iron Man
12: Batman Returns
11: Blade
10: The Rocketeer
9: Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
8: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
7: Batman Begins
6: X2: X-Men United
5: Superman II
4: Batman
3: Spiderman
2: The Dark Knight
1: Superman: The Movie

Yeah, my name has been brought up from what I'm told but a) I don't really have anyone there who'd vouch for me not to mention I've been at odds with moderation in the past regarding Hype issues.

I'm sure you and Ronny would do just fine...but I hear ya one the "being at odds" thing.

----

Last edited:
Oh, Superman IV was definitely better than Corman FF :down

What is your name?

Chas :yay:

What is your quest?

On the Hype...To become a Mod. I know Ronny and Erz have reservations about it, but I'll take on the job.

In Life...To become Happily successful in accordance with what I personally consider success to be.

If you could have been a victim in any major natural disaster/major attack, which would it be and why?

If I HAD to??? lol god, I don't know.

Probably Katrina...at least I would have a better attempt at potentially surviving then, say, the bombing of Hiroshima/Nagasaki or 9/11.

----

Oh, Superman IV was definitely better than Corman FF :down

Corman FF was bad...but what puts Superman IV over top is seeing the glory it fell from...it's heartbreaking, IMO.

You have 252 posters on your FRIENDS list. Do you communicate to each and every one of them (if you do, why'd you ignore me, dammit! :mad: :() or do you just like to "collect" posters to put them in your FRIENDS jar? Are you a cannibal?

I've been super busy. That's what film school does. I won't be ignoring you anymore DBella :woot: :up:

But yeah I don't just collect...I'm proud of the fact that I'm pretty cool with everyone on here.

Show me your movies.

Not movies...shot projects. It's endless. We're FINALLY getting into the good stuff with a short film we're doing for Senior Project.

But...here's the Teaser Trailer I shot for my Batman Movie a few months ago:

[YT]jJ-ZJ4Rr4eM[/YT]

Not movies...shot projects. It's endless. We're FINALLY getting into the good stuff with a short film we're doing for Senior Project.

But...here's the Teaser Trailer I shot for my Batman Movie a few months ago:

I'll watch it later while I'm not at work. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"