• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

15 Minutes 15 Minutes: The Denialist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Side-Kick my Ass!
Reaction score
If you could have the job/trade perfectly suited to you, what would it be?

What is your greatest regret?

What is your greatest achievement?

What is your favorite movie?

If you could cast 5 members of the Hype in your favorite movie, what

parts would they have?

How would you bring the 'Sexy' back?

What are the three things you would never do?

What brought you to the Hype?

Who is your nemesis on the Hype?

Name three people, living or dead, you would want to have dinner with?

If you could go back in time and change/stop one thing, personal or historic, what would it be?

What is the most valuable thing you own (doesn't have to be monetary)?

When would you like to retire?

What would you like to do when retired?

Do you golf? If so, what's in the bag?

What is your worst habit? Your best habit?

Any nightmare sexual experiences? Care to share?

Finish this number puzzle: -2~> 2 ~> 0 ~> 3~> 3 ~> -2 ~> X

Describe your dream house.

If you could give only one piece of advice to anyone, what you it be?

What is your favorite word?

What is your least favorite word?

What turns you on?

What turns you off?

What sound do you love?

What sound do you hate?

Why should I hire you?

Who are?

What do you do?

How do you do it?

Why do you it?

Where do you do it?

Are you a Twilight fan?

Will you watch the movie with me?

Whose your favorite character?

Is your favorite store Hot Topic?

They have some cool t-shirts don't they?

Give me one fact that I can mock you with.

Having some type of music-related job would be idea. I'm a musician, but I also love to write, so a job with some sort of music publication would be pretty great.

I don't have many major regrets. I sometimes wish that I'd have been less shy in certain situations.

I always feel a great sense of accomplishment every year when my school's theater production finishes up our run of whatever show we'd been doing. I play pit orchestra every year and it's always great to hear the applause of the audience at every show. I've also had the opportunity to play with Dave Liebman and several other fantastic jazz musicians at East Stroudsburg University (nearby college) which was an incredibly humbling (and intimidating) experience.

Seven, Dogma, The Silence of the Lambs...just to name a few.

If you could cast 5 members of the Hype in your favorite movie, what parts would they have?
Don't know. They'd have to audition first.

I'm not sure yet, but I just know that it would blow minds.

1. Use drugs.
2. Throw myself in front of oncoming traffic.
3. Keep a spider as a pet.

Discussion about the Dark Knight ARG.

I haven't got any yet, but I hope that someday, some lucky Hypester will know the indescribable joy of having me as their arch nemesis.

1. Tchaikovsky.
2. Oscar Wilde
3. David Sedaris

If you could go back in time and change/stop one thing, personal or historic, what would it be?
If there's anything I've learned from the countless television shows/movies I've seen where someone goes back in time with negative repercussions, it's that time is not a wise thing to tamper with.

Probably my vinyl collection. Over 1,200 albums. I probably won't ever sell because it has a lot of sentimental value, but it has to be worth a pretty penny.

Oh, God, I don't even know. I'm still a young'un. It won't be for a long, long time. Should I be fortunate enough to make a living as a musician, I don't plan on giving that up until I am very, very old or physically unable to play any longer.

I haven't planned that far ahead! But, as a follow up to my above answer, it would probably be some kind of music-related activity.

I don't golf, but my father does every Thursday. I like watching the sport, but when it comes to playing it, I'm absolutely miserable. I'm not a very athletic person.

Both my father and I have obsessive-compulsive disorder, so my list of bad habits is literally endless. As far as best habits, my room is always kept clean.

Nothing I'd categorize as a "nightmare."

I'm no good at this sort of thing.

Nothing extravagant. It just needs to have a recording studio and a swimming pool.

Never ask me for advice, I'm horrible at giving it.

Spelunker.

Panties.

What turns you on?
Intelligence and a sense of humor. Also, facial hair.

What turns you off?
Bigotry.

What sound do you love?
The sound of a motorcycle idling, an acoustic guitar, and vacuum cleaners.

What sound do you hate?
The sound of a plastic fork being scraped across styrofoam.

Why should I hire you?
Because I'm awesome.

What exactly are you in denial about?

Who are?

What do you do?

How do you do it?

Why do you it?

Where do you do it?

Are you a Twilight fan?
Can't say that I am, though I haven't read any of the book so who knows. My inner Twilight Fanatic might be dying to reveal itself.

Will you watch the movie with me?
You seem like a nice fellow. Why not?

Whose your favorite character?
Oh, you know. The vampire guy.

Is your favorite store Hot Topic?
I always feel so incredibly awkward in that store.

They have some cool t-shirts don't they?
I suppose. It is the only store around here where I can get band t-shirts.

Give me one fact that I can mock you with.
My right hand is very small and looks ridiculous doing any kind of work. This can sometimes be an inconvenience, especially as a musician. My friends never let me hear the end of it.

Lobo said:
What exactly are you in denial about?
What are you talking about? I'm not in denial about anything!

Seriously, though, I'm not. There's a band I like, Skeleton Key, and they have a song called "The Denialist." I happened to be listening to it while I was signing up here. So I used it as my username.

Ooo... I like the answers so far. They're not boring.

If you could have your own orchestra, what instruments would be in it and what type of music would you have them play?

What is your favorite piece of vinyl and how many times have you replaced it because you've worn it out so much?

What do you have against spiders and are you willing to form an arachnophobe support group with me?

Where is your designated hang out spot on the Hype?

How old are you and how many times in your life have you been confronted with your mortality?

Do you hate Untilted and why do you hate Untilted?

If you could have sex with any celebrity in the world, would you prefer using lubricated or unlubricated protection?

Do you know JAL? If you do, then why do you not think he looks like Frankenberry and if you don't then FYI... he looks like Frankenberry.

Let's become best Hype friends, yay or nay?

How many times have you been too inebriated to remember the events leading up to the inebriated blackout and what were the events leading up to said blackout?

What brought you to the Hype and do you think you're going to be here awhile?

Do people annoy you or are you one of those "we are the world" type people? Expound.

6 degrees of separation from you to Obama... GO!

How old is too old to be romantically involved with an 18 year old?

How old is too old for Morg to be romantically involved with an 18 year old?

How old is too old for Morg to be romantically involved with a silicone filled anime doll with "realistic" orifices?

What is your preferred lubricant of choice?

Do you think you know the fact that I know about knowing that you know that we all know that you don't know what I know?

Do you think that Eggyman is the *expletive*?

Who is your current favorite poster on the Hype and why do you think what you think of said poster?

Have you had any run ins with the moderation in your short tenure here at the Hype? If so, what was the situation? If not, then what are you waiting for... they love having run ins.

Do you think you're going to be the one to break the recent trend in crappy 15 minutes? If so, why? If not, then next please.

What are you talking about? I'm not in denial about anything!

Seriously, though, I'm not. There's a band I like, Skeleton Key, and they have a song called "The Denialist." I happened to be listening to it while I was signing up here. So I used it as my username.

hah cool :up:

Having some type of music-related job would be idea. I'm a musician, but I also love to write, so a job with some sort of music publication would be pretty great.

I don't have many major regrets. I sometimes wish that I'd have been less shy in certain situations.

I always feel a great sense of accomplishment every year when my school's theater production finishes up our run of whatever show we'd been doing. I play pit orchestra every year and it's always great to hear the applause of the audience at every show. I've also had the opportunity to play with Dave Liebman and several other fantastic jazz musicians at East Stroudsburg University (nearby college) which was an incredibly humbling (and intimidating) experience.

Seven, Dogma, The Silence of the Lambs...just to name a few.

If you could cast 5 members of the Hype in your favorite movie, what parts would they have?
Don't know. They'd have to audition first.

I'm not sure yet, but I just know that it would blow minds.

1. Use drugs.
2. Throw myself in front of oncoming traffic.
3. Keep a spider as a pet.

Discussion about the Dark Knight ARG.

I haven't got any yet, but I hope that someday, some lucky Hypester will know the indescribable joy of having me as their arch nemesis.

1. Tchaikovsky.
2. Oscar Wilde
3. David Sedaris

If there's anything I've learned from the countless television shows/movies I've seen where someone goes back in time with negative repercussions, it's that time is not a wise thing to tamper with.

Probably my vinyl collection. Over 1,200 albums. I probably won't ever sell because it has a lot of sentimental value, but it has to be worth a pretty penny.

Oh, God, I don't even know. I'm still a young'un. It won't be for a long, long time. Should I be fortunate enough to make a living as a musician, I don't plan on giving that up until I am very, very old or physically unable to play any longer.

I haven't planned that far ahead! But, as a follow up to my above answer, it would probably be some kind of music-related activity.

I don't golf, but my father does every Thursday. I like watching the sport, but when it comes to playing it, I'm absolutely miserable. I'm not a very athletic person.

Both my father and I have obsessive-compulsive disorder, so my list of bad habits is literally endless. As far as best habits, my room is always kept clean.

Nothing I'd categorize as a "nightmare."

I'm no good at this sort of thing.

Nothing extravagant. It just needs to have a recording studio and a swimming pool.

Never ask me for advice, I'm horrible at giving it.

Spelunker.

Panties.

What turns you on?
Intelligence and a sense of humor. Also, facial hair.

What turns you off?
Bigotry.

What sound do you love?
The sound of a motorcycle idling, an acoustic guitar, and vacuum cleaners.

What sound do you hate?
The sound of a plastic fork being scraped across styrofoam.

Why should I hire you?
Because I'm awesome.

:up:

Very Nice. More Questions to come.

Also... If I told you the answer to the number puzzle is one and it only involves addition, would you know why?

First, a couple scenarios...

1.) Your plane crashed...your group needs to choose the 12 most useful items to survive...

Choose / rank equipment items in terms of their relative survival value:

2.) A nuclear bomb has been dropped...a radiation-free shelter is available, but can only take 6 people; choose who will survive...

Choose / rank people in terms of who will get to live or die in situations with limited survival resources:

Second, more questions...

Did Adam and Eve have navels?

If you try to fail and succeed in doing so, which have you done?

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?

Why is there an 's' in the word 'lisp'? Doen't that seem cruel?

What cartoon character best represents you?

What is your favorite line from any Movie?

Pen or Pencil?

More?

What is your name?
What is your quest?
Who framed Roger Rabbit?

Ooo... I like the answers so far. They're not boring.
Thank you. I'm glad they're not boring.

If you could have your own orchestra, what instruments would be in it and what type of music would you have them play?
If I had my own orchestra, I'd simply just write the musical compositions and arrangements and leave it to some of my favorite composers/conductors to throw together the perfect ensemble and bring my work to life. Jim Thirlwell and Clint Mansell to name a few. I'd probably play in the orchestra as well.

What is your favorite piece of vinyl and how many times have you replaced it because you've worn it out so much?
I haven't worn any out. I don't really listen to anything in my vinyl collection as much as I keep it all neat and tidy on the shelf and show it off to anyone who comes over for a visit. As for a favorite, I think it has to be Pink Floyd's Piper at the Gates of Dawn, original pressing.

What do you have against spiders and are you willing to form an arachnophobe support group with me?
I can't really explain why a crippling fear comes over me whenever I see a spider. I never had any sort of traumatizing experience with a spider when I was younger, at least none that I can remember. I just don't like them. The mere glimpse of a spider forces me into a fetal position on the floor. And I will most certainly join that support group with you.

Where is your designated hang out spot on the Hype?

I spend most of my time here in the Batman and Watchmen sections, though I post in the Community section quite a bit as well.

How old are you and how many times in your life have you been confronted with your mortality?
I am just seventeen, but I have the mind of someone much older. I've never been caught in a life threatening situation, at least not yet. And I've never really understood the fear of death that so many people seem to have, and it's for this reason that I normally don't bother with things like doctors or medication. We are all going to die one day, it's inevitable. If we don't go one way, it'll be another. Why bother trying to negate it?

Do you hate Untilted and why do you hate Untilted?

I've got nothing against Untilted.

If you could have sex with any celebrity in the world, would you prefer using lubricated or unlubricated protection?

Depends on if I'm feeling daring.

Do you know JAL? If you do, then why do you not think he looks like Frankenberry and if you don't then FYI... he looks like Frankenberry.
I do not know JAL, but if he looks like Frankenberry....well, that's unfortunate. Frankenberry blows. Count Chocula, now there's a real man.

Let's become best Hype friends, yay or nay?
Sure, why not!

How many times have you been too inebriated to remember the events leading up to the inebriated blackout and what were the events leading up to said blackout?
I have never been inebriated before, and I've chosen never to drink so I don't think I will ever have that experience. I'd probably be a real spectacle drunk...

What brought you to the Hype and do you think you're going to be here awhile?
I had never heard of this place before all of the hullaballoo surrounding The Dark Knight, which is what brought me here. Now all of that is over but I'm definitely here to say. I'm happy to have found a place where I can discuss films based on all of my favorite comic book characters.

Do people annoy you or are you one of those "we are the world" type people? Expound.
To be honest, I'm not really sure. I'm definitely not a "we are the world" type of person. On one hand, I really can't stand most people and I have an extremely hard time relating to others. I'm extremely jaded. None of these qualities are anything that I am particularly proud of. But at the same time, I always find myself going out of the way to help a person out, sometimes a person that I do not even know. I've donated to charity countless times. I suppose it's what allows the shred of faith in humanity that I have left to remain.

6 degrees of separation from you to Obama... GO!
I could do it in six, but why should I when I can keep it nice and short? The woman who lives three houses down from my father is working on Obama's campaign and is in charge of promotion in our area. She hooked us up with Biden and the man himself.

How old is too old to be romantically involved with an 18 year old?
I have a thing for older men so my answer would probably be drastically different than a lot of others.

How old is too old for Morg to be romantically involved with an 18 year old?
That all depends on how old this Morg character is.

How old is too old for Morg to be romantically involved with a silicone filled anime doll with "realistic" orifices?
He seems like a pretty lonely guy, the way you describe him.

What is your preferred lubricant of choice?

Crisco.

Do you think you know the fact that I know about knowing that you know that we all know that you don't know what I know?
I've decided not to linger on this question, lest my brain explode.

Do you think that Eggyman is the *expletive*?

He's read Palahniuk, so yes.

Who is your current favorite poster on the Hype and why do you think what you think of said poster?
I haven't got any "favorite" posters yet, but I do seem to get along alright with Majic Walrus. We both have Nietzsche quotes in our signature and it seems like we might have a lot of the same interests. Hopefully Majic Walrus does not find me creepy after reading this.

Have you had any run ins with the moderation in your short tenure here at the Hype? If so, what was the situation? If not, then what are you waiting for... they love having run ins.
No run-ins yet. I have been meaning to ask one of them where my posts keep disappearing to.

Do you think you're going to be the one to break the recent trend in crappy 15 minutes? If so, why? If not, then next please.

When I signed up for this 15 Minutes thing, I didn't plan on breaking any trends but if I do, then that would be just great.

How often are people extremely surprised when they find out how old you actually are (because I sure was)?

Are you planning on pursuing a degree in music? If so, what university/college do you have the highest hopes for?

Have you encountered the creature known as The Original Bamfer? If so, what was your impression of said creature and how did you get away to live to tell this tale?

Have you ever posted in the community lounge? If so, then how did you get away to live to tell this tale? If not, then don't bother.

How many siblings do you have and would you sell one of them for a chance to work with Jim Thirlwell and/or Clint Mansell?

Where in this great humongoid world have you set your two feet on and which one was your favorite?

If you could take 5 Hypesters and give them musical instruments, who would they be, what would the instruments be and what piece would you have them play?

Which musical instruments are you proficient at playing and which is your instrument of choice?

If its brass... don't you hate the spit?

If its woodwinds... don't you hate the reeds?

If its a tambourine... haha! awww...

Do you think Batman can get down in an orchestra? If so, what instrument would he play?

What is your single repeating fantasy? Do you have any intentions of making it come true and how?

First, a couple scenarios...

1.) Your plane crashed...your group needs to choose the 12 most useful items to survive...

Choose / rank equipment items in terms of their relative survival value:

2.) A nuclear bomb has been dropped...a radiation-free shelter is available, but can only take 6 people; choose who will survive...

Choose / rank people in terms of who will get to live or die in situations with limited survival resources:
1.) I'm going to go with whatever items those people on Lost decided to utilize. Seems to have worked for them pretty well.
2.) Definitely me. My parents and younger brother. That makes four. The other two will have to fight for the room. I will pick the winners.
3.) Anyone who is not a complete idiot survives.

Second, more questions...

Did Adam and Eve have navels?
Of course they did.

If you try to fail and succeed in doing so, which have you done?
You've succeeded. If a person sets out to fail at something, and they do just that, than it is a success because they have accomplished what they set out to do. I have given this too much thought.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
Sure seems that way.

Why is there an 's' in the word 'lisp'? Doesn't that seem cruel?
I've never thought about that before, but it is rather ironic.

What cartoon character best represents you?

Triana Orpheus from the Venture Bros. My wardrobe consists of mostly black and we have the same personality for the most part.

What is your favorite line from any Movie?
"You humans, most of you, subscribe to this policy of an eye for an eye. A life for a life. Which is known throughout the universe for its stupidity. Even your Buddha and your Christ had quite a different vision. But nobody's paid much attention to them, not even the Buddhists and the Christians. You humans. Sometimes it's hard to imagine how you've made it this far." - Kevin Spacey, K-PAX

Pen or Pencil?
Pencil.

More?
Bring it on.
Spider-Fan said:
What is your name?
What is your quest?
Who framed Roger Rabbit?
1. Adrianna.
2. To be a Pokemon Master.
3. Judge Doom.

What family member are you closer to? Father, Mother, Brother, Sister?

When was the first time you feel in love?

If you won 10,000,000 dollars, what would you do with it? Invest? Spend?

Describe your ideal perfect woman.

What is your favorite Holiday? Why?

What is one movie you would watch at least once a week?

Favorite subject in school or college (if you are/went to college)?

What is one childhood memorie you have that you always think about?

How would you describe your overall personality?

What website (aside from SHH!) do you frequent the most?

Who is the biggest inspiration in your life?

More answers!

How often are people extremely surprised when they find out how old you actually are (because I sure was)?
It happens all the time. I'm used to it.

Are you planning on pursuing a degree in music? If so, what university/college do you have the highest hopes for?
For a very long time I was planning on attending West Chester University for a degree in jazz guitar performance. But recently I've been giving a lot of thought to going for journalism instead.

Have you encountered the creature known as The Original Bamfer? If so, what was your impression of said creature and how did you get away to live to tell this tale?
I have encountered this creature, but I kept a safe distance.

Have you ever posted in the community lounge? If so, then how did you get away to live to tell this tale? If not, then don't bother.

I don't believe I have.

How many siblings do you have and would you sell one of them for a chance to work with Jim Thirlwell and/or Clint Mansell?
I'd sell a lot of things to work with those two gentlemen. But to answer your question, I have half-brother, step-brother, and step-sister. I'm only close with the first because he's the only one I see on a semi-regular basis.

Where in this great humongoid world have you set your two feet on and which one was your favorite?
I've vacationed in Florida and South Carolina and I've visited family in D.C., but I've never been anywhere overseas.Years from now, after I finish school, I'd love to travel abroad to various countries and experience the music of different cultures and sort of drift around playing music with anyone I can find who is willing. I don't have a favorite part of the world, but I have a feeling it will probably be Florence, once I visit there.

If you could take 5 Hypesters and give them musical instruments, who would they be, what would the instruments be and what piece would you have them play?
There seems to be plenty of musically inclined Hypesters. I think it would be fun if I could rally them together to make some humanly organized sound. Thanks for the idea.

Which musical instruments are you proficient at playing and which is your instrument of choice?
Guitar, bass guitar, drums, trumpet, and euphonium. I wish I could say I am proficient at playing piano as well, but I know very little on that particular instrument. My instrument of choice is guitar.

If its brass... don't you hate the spit?
Emptying out the spit valve is not only disgusting, but also an annoyance.

If its woodwinds... don't you hate the reeds?
Luckily I don't have to deal with reeds.

If its a tambourine... haha! awww...

Don't knock the tambourine! It's a fun little instrument.

Do you think Batman can get down in an orchestra? If so, what instrument would he play?
Batman can definitely get down in an orchestra. Because he's so broody and serious all of the time, it would be amusing to see him playing something like the harp or piccolo, but he'd probably be a cellist.

What is your single repeating fantasy? Do you have any intentions of making it come true and how?
I always fantasize about playing onstage with some of my favorite musicians, John Frusciante in particular because both of us have a fondness for spontaneous jam sessions and he would be an absolute blast to play with. It would be nice if this were to happen one day, but the chances are, well, non-existent.

BizarroAids said:
What family member are you closer to? Father, Mother, Brother, Sister?
My mother.

When was the first time you feel in love?
I've had boyfriends, most of them I still care about and speak with regularly, but I don't think I was ever really in love with any of them. There's a difference between caring for someone very strongly, and being in love, which I think transcends any kind of description mankind can give. I don't know if I will ever fall in love with someone someday, but what I do know is that I haven't, yet, and right now I'm not in any hurry to. I don't think I'm at an age where I would truly be able to appreciate it, anyway.

If you won 10,000,000 dollars, what would you do with it? Invest? Spend?

Considering my tendency to burn holes in my pockets at an alarming rate, I'd probably spend most of it.

Describe your ideal perfect woman.
I am a straight female, but there's probably a few women out there who I'd go lesbian for.

What is your favorite Holiday? Why?
Christmas, because it's the only time of year that I get to see my entire family. Plus all of the gifts aren't bad, either.

What is one movie you would watch at least once a week?
When I was younger I would watch The Nightmare Before Christmas and Merry Poppins every day, non-stop. I'm not sure how long this went on, but the mention of either movie in my household will result in some choice words being thrown around by my parents who had to endure countless viewings of the film, all for me. Surprisingly (or not so surprisingly) I'm not too big on either movie, although I am a huge fan of Danny Elfman.

Favorite subject in school or college (if you are/went to college)?
I love English and Creative Writing.

What is one childhood memorie you have that you always think about?

How would you describe your overall personality?
I'm normally a very friendly person, though a bit shy. I'm usually on the serious side but I'm not without a sense of humor. I'm very open-minded.

What website (aside from SHH!) do you frequent the most?
NIN.com, the official Nine Inch Nails website, where I serve as a moderator on their message board. Other than that, an assortment of music/band-related message boards.

Who is the biggest inspiration in your life?

My parents first and foremost. I will spare you all the cheesy, sentimental details, but I really do owe everything to them. I'm one of the few teenagers you will encounter who does not hate their parents. In fact, it's quite the opposite.

I've got a lot of musical heroes as well. The aforementioned Reznor, Frusciante, Thirlwell, and Mansell, as well as Martin L. Gore, Tim Skold, and Raymond Watts.

Good answers. Thanks. Hopefully I'll come up with a few more that haven't already been asked.

(P.S.) Sorry about the ideal woman question. I was unaware you were a female. I hadn't seen you around the hype to know that, so now I can say these 15 minutes helped me learn that.:woot:

Good answers. Thanks. Hopefully I'll come up with a few more that haven't already been asked.

(P.S.) Sorry about the ideal woman question. I was unaware you were a female. I hadn't seen you around the hype to know that, so now I can say these 15 minutes helped me learn that.:woot:
It's quite alright, no need to apologize. :woot:

Since Halloween was just the other day I will theme my questions.

If you were a Zombie Who would you bite first, Sarah Palin, Sarah Michelle-Gellar or Srah Silverman?

If you were a Vampire, who would you sire so you could be together with them forever?

Trick Or Treat?

Bride Of Frankenstein or Mina Harker?

Sabrian Spellman or Samantha Stevens?

And please answer the questions in the accent of The Count from Sesame Street.

Since Halloween was just the other day I will theme my questions.

If you were a Zombie Who would you bite first, Sarah Palin, Sarah Michelle-Gellar or Srah Silverman?
Zhat's von...two...three ladies to choose from! I can't decide! Ah ah ah.
If you were a Vampire, who would you sire so you could be together with them forever?
MacGyver.

Trick Or Treat?
Treat.
Bride Of Frankenstein or Mina Harker?
Mina Harker.
Sabrian Spellman or Samantha Stevens?
Sabrina Spellman.

And please answer the questions in the accent of The Count from Sesame Street.
I cleverly gave short answers so as to avoid this. I know, I'm no fun.

Do you speak from the heart or from the head?

Which one of the Seven Deadly Sins will most likely send you to Hell?

Zhat's von...two...three ladies to choose from! I can't decide! Ah ah ah.

MacGyver.

Treat.

Mina Harker.

Sabrina Spellman.

I cleverly gave short answers so as to avoid this. I know, I'm no fun.

It's okay you won me over with Mina and Sabrina.:o

Now is it a Ho-down or a Hootenanny?!

Uncle Dark-Knight Asks-

Favorite Blonde?

How old are you?

Favorite smell?

Least favorite smell?

Show us a recent picture of yourself?

What were you thinking as you took the picture?

When did you last look in the mirror and think 'Damn i look good today' (or words to that effect?

Ever walked on someone Having the sex?

If so who was it?

Did you ever see some dogs having sex and ask your mum or dad what they were doing, what did they tell you?

Current celebrity crush?

If you were a animal what kind of animal would you be?

Sex with a ugly stinking stranger for one million pounds/dollars?

Sex with a person of the same sex for five hundred thousand pounds/pollars?

Ever shopped at a pound shop/99 cent store or the like, if so what was the last thing you bought?

Who do you love more than anything?

What word do you use too often?

Dont, dont you want me?

Have you ever stopped, collaborated and listened when Ice was back with his brand new invention?

Favorite part of a duck?

Least favorite part of a duck?

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

where did you lose it?

Tell me your favorite joke?

Tell us something about yourself we never knew?

Favorite film ever?

Most overated film ever?

Favorite film of 1989?

Secks with a animal followed by a celeb of your choice or no secks?

Tom-ay-toe or Tom-ah-toe?

If you were a duck billed platypuss what would be your name?

If They made a movie of your life who would play you?

If you had to had the sex with someone off the hype who would the sex be with?

What was willis 'talkin bout'?

Who was the last person in real life to see you naked?

Who was the last real person you saw naked?

If you were a cat, what kind of monkey would henry be?

Tina turner has started touring again after her retirement how does that make you feel?

Do you agree that some might say Tina turner is simply the best, better than all the rest?

When did you last have you some sex?

If you saw Tom Jones live would you feel the urge to throw your knickers or undercrackers at him?

If not why not, do you not feel he is worthy of your underwear?

Have you ever shaked your little tush on the catwalk, yeah the catwalk, on the catwalk yeah, have you shaked your little tush on the catwalk?

Do you speak from the heart or from the head?

Which one of the Seven Deadly Sins will most likely send you to Hell?
1. Definitely from the head.
2. I'm pretty lazy, so sloth.

Captain_BluTac said:
Now is it a Ho-down or a Hootenanny?!
Oddly enough, I was just playing some bluegrass. Hoedowns are usually associated with square dancing, and I can't stand square dancing. so a Hootenanny it is.

The-Dark-Knight said:
Uncle Dark-Knight Asks-

Favorite Blonde?
Tim Skold.

How old are you?
Seventeen, going on eighteen.

Favorite smell?
Baked goods fresh out of the oven.

Least favorite smell?
Wet mulch.

Show us a recent picture of yourself?

What were you thinking as you took the picture?
I was probably hoping it did turn out like your typical self-shot myspace photo, which, unfortunately, it did.

When did you last look in the mirror and think 'Damn i look good today' (or words to that effect?
I don't normally think like that about myself, though there have been days where I've marveled at how cooperative my hair was that particular morning. Those usually turn out to be good days.

Ever walked on someone Having the sex?
Thankfully, no. I don't ever want to be in a situation that awkward.

If so who was it?
See above.

Did you ever see some dogs having sex and ask your mum or dad what they were doing, what did they tell you?
No, but when I was very little, I saw the South Park episode where Stan's dog runs away to Big Al's Gay Animal Farm and I asked my mother what "gay" meant. Don't know if that counts.

Current celebrity crush?
I don't think I have one.

If you were a animal what kind of animal would you be?
If I were an animal, I would be a platypus. And as a platypus, I would delight in the fact that I am so different.

Sex with a ugly stinking stranger for one million pounds/dollars?
No.

Sex with a person of the same sex for five hundred thousand pounds/pollars?
Depending on the circumstances, I would probably do it without the promise of money, but the money sure wouldn't hurt.

Ever shopped at a pound shop/99 cent store or the like, if so what was the last thing you bought?
I used to be obsessed with dollar stores. The concept was absolutely fascinating to me. I haven't been inside one for ages and can't remember the last thing I bought when I was.

Who do you love more than anything?
Music.

What word do you use too often?
"Uh."

Dont, dont you want me?
I now have that song by Human League stuck in my head. Thanks.

Have you ever stopped, collaborated and listened when Ice was back with his brand new invention?
Yes, and you can bet it grabbed ahold of me tightly and flowed like a harpoon, daily and nightly.

Favorite part of a duck?
I am not fond of ducks.

Least favorite part of a duck?
All of it.

How old were you when you lost your virginity?
Sixteen.

where did you lose it?
Ex-boyfriend's house.

Tell me your favorite joke?
I don't have a favorite joke, but here's one I heard recently that made me chuckle:

Two hydrogen atoms are talking. One says, "Hey! I've just lost my neutron!"
The other says, "Are you sure?" The first one replies, "Yes, I'm positive!"

Tell us something about yourself we never knew?
I was born with two webbed fingers on my right hand. When I was three, I had them surgically separated. Most people find it to be an interesting little tidbit, a few find it bizarre.

Favorite film ever?
I don't have just one favorite film. I love Dogma and The Silence of the Lambs to name a few.

Most overated film ever?
Most of today's popular comedy and horror films.

Favorite film of 1989?
When Harry Met Sally or Batman.

Secks with a animal followed by a celeb of your choice or no secks?
No secks.

Tom-ay-toe or Tom-ah-toe?
The former.

If you were a duck billed platypuss what would be your name?
This is pretty funny, considering my answer for the animal question was a platypus. My name would probably remain the same.

If They made a movie of your life who would play you?
Slash, even though he probably has very little acting skills, if any at all.

If you had to had the sex with someone off the hype who would the sex be with?
I haven't really gotten to know any of the Hypesters well enough to answer that question.

What was willis 'talkin bout'?
I consider that one of the world's greatest unanswered questions, along with "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?" The world may never know.

Who was the last person in real life to see you naked?
Nobody has in a long while. I don't particularly like being naked, in the presence of others or by myself.

Who was the last real person you saw naked?
Excluding someone in film, a friend who has the habit of changing his clothing at random points in time, regardless of who might be in the room. Several days ago he decided to strip right in the middle of the parking lot at school.

If you were a cat, what kind of monkey would henry be?
Who the hell is Henry?

Tina turner has started touring again after her retirement how does that make you feel?
I think that if she still feels passionate about singing, then it's great that she's decided to perform again.

Do you agree that some might say Tina turner is simply the best, better than all the rest?
I'm sure some might think that, though I do not agree.

When did you last have you some sex?
Many months ago.

If you saw Tom Jones live would you feel the urge to throw your knickers or undercrackers at him?
Not a fan of Mr. Jones, so no.

If not why not, do you not feel he is worthy of your underwear?
I wouldn't throw anything on a stage at any performer, whether I was a fan of them or not.

Have you ever shaked your little tush on the catwalk, yeah the catwalk, on the catwalk yeah, have you shaked your little tush on the catwalk?
No. I was too sexy for the catwalk.

I must say i'm impressed you got the human league, and right said fred ones. what are the chances of you being a platypuss eh. Also loved your reply to the vanilla ice question.

Very entertaining answers by far the best 15 minutes so far. :D

When you asked your mum what gay was, what was her reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"