15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Lightning Strykez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Marx:

Why do you think you're attracted to redheads?

I don't know exactly why; that's a good question. But I do know I love their ivory skin and how it contrasts with that fire engine red hair. They are often just really gorgeous people. Maybe it's because I used to put out fires for a living.

I love me some GINGER. :cool:

How did things with your long-time beau (that you had a major falling out with) come back around to work itself out again?

From Marx

How did things with your long-time beau (that you had a major falling out with) come back around to work itself out again?

It was a very long process. But basically it came from us dating other people. That space between us (literally being on opposite coasts, he was in Los Angeles) and getting a chance to see what else was out there helped us both to appreciate what we had in eachother. I think after being with someone for 11 years it's kinda a tough act to follow with someone else, ya know? To his credit Dave had tried to reconcile with me on a number of occasions, but I always fed him static. But I started to really miss him and this time I actually reached out to him. He surprised me with a visit in New York and we went out to dinner and talked for like 4 hours, like until 2am.

When it was time for him to leave and go back to his hotel I said he could crash on my couch downstairs, which he did for 3 days straight (no intimacy at all--we just wanted to build our friendship back up without the sexual tainting this time). He accepted and was very polite and respectful (he ended our relationship on a VERY nasty note a couple of years ago). It wasn't until the morning that he left back for L.A. that we decided to give this relationship another try.

Then he flew right back to New York that very weekend. :)

Last edited:
If it's truly what you want, I'm happy for you. I remember all of the drama.

From Marx:

How much time per week do you spend working out?

Right now, about 3 days a week. I'm slacking off a bit because I'm traveling a lot right now. But normally, I'm on 5 days.

From Marx:

If it's truly what you want, I'm happy for you. I remember all of the drama.

Who couldn't forget the drama!? LOL It was a fairly publicized Hype event almost! LOL Yeah, I was going crazy at the time, but I needed a place to vent; and I'm thankful the Hype was there for me to let me do so.

We are not perfect. But we are perfectly down for eachother. And we're going to grow old together, that much is clear now. I love that guy and there's no getting around it. :hrt:

From LibidoLoca:

How did you meet your significant other?

We met a long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... :funny:

So, sometimes when there are car accidents that prove fatal or result in injury, you'll have all of us--cops, firemen and paramedics converge on the scene. Well, that's what happened. Guy got in a drunk-driving rage and killed two people. Some claimed that since the guy KNEW the folks he killed, they contended that it was actually murder. My unit was on the scene cleaning things up and I was apart of the investigation.

Later, when the family members of the deceased sued the guy, some of us, including yours truly got summoned to court to give our side of the story. David was the prosecuting attorney. I had seen him in circles actually previous to that, but that was our first time really speaking--when he was questioning me on the stand. So, like Marx asked, it was kinda like love at first sight for us...instant attraction. We spoke a bit after the trial and obviously as long as it was in litigation we kept it professional. But after things wrapped up, we started dating. It was tough for him because he was very much on the DL at the time....fearful of what being gay could mean to his career. So we took it slow and steady.

And one thing lead to another. That is the extremely edited version. There are other story extensions but I don't want to bore you, nor do I want to get banned for explicit language. I'm an ordinary man now, and I "can be hurt...like an ordinary man." :wow:

Aw... It's like a fairy-tale and the animals sing in the forest. :)

Also, I took your advice on the nine pennies and bought a gumball, I have buyer's remorse. :(

Cows or chickens, which need to go away first?

What did you want to be when you grew up?

Twizzlers or Red Vines?

Slushie or Icee?

Do you consider wearing a tuxedo vest, with no shirt on underneath, ****ty?

From LibidoLoca:

Cows or chickens, which need to go away first?
Ooh, that's a tough one. Chix is such a major part of my diet. But I love drinking milk.

What did you want to be when you grew up?
A caped crusader.

Twizzlers or Red Vines?
Twizzlers.

Slushie or Icee?
Slushie.

Do you consider wearing a tuxedo vest, with no shirt on underneath, ****ty?
Depends. If you've got body, it's like Chippendale treatment and that's hot. If you're not athletically framed, it can come across looking desparate, i.e. ****-tay. :o

Is that what you're wearing right now?

Nah, I wore it on a third date. Did not get lucky at all. I blame my friend, it was her idea.

Hottest male actor?

Hottest female actor?

Favorite time to use the word "fancy"?

Have you ever seen a cult?

Your favorite food guilty pleasure?

Last edited:
From LibidoLoca:

Hottest male actor?
Um, I think I chose Christian Bale. But Hugh Jackman works too.

Hottest female actor?
Halle!!

Favorite time to use the word "fancy"?
When describing my bf's wardrobe. LOL :funny:

Have you ever seen a cult?
No, I can't say that I have.

Your favorite food guilty pleasure?
Pizza. I want some right now actually. :hrt:

What was the overall reaction to your coming out bisexually?

Back....give me a few minutes. Thanks for the new questions. :up:

You're welcome.

^_^ I have potential to be "about a 7" I would hug you if a) I was near you b) I wasn't so short it would look awkward.

And to clear it up, Mr Shirtless is your crush McConahey!!!! Or however u spell his name. So, Matt Bomer or McConauheuy?

1. You don't watch tv, so how you follow sports? Radio?

2. You go to Heaven..those front gates or whatever...you see God. What you ask him?

3. After you've asked your question you notice me behind gates in heaven laughing away while on tree branch. Are you shocked or no?

Is it true that the mods get together in real life for Christmas?

From Marx:

What was the overall reaction to your coming out bisexually?

You mean on the Hype? Or in off-line life? Please clarify.

From enterthemadness:

Actually, I go to A LOT of games in person...I am a box holder at a couple of arenas in Michigan and New York. But when I do tune in, it is to ESPN, or I just get the highlights when I watch the news.

2. You go to Heaven..those front gates or whatever...you see God. What you ask him?

"What am I doing HERE?" :huh:

3. After you've asked your question you notice me behind gates in heaven laughing away while on tree branch. Are you shocked or no?

Only in heaven would a tree branch support your ass. :whatever:

From LibidoLoca:

Is it true that the mods get together in real life for Christmas?

It is true. However, most of the mods can't stand my guts, so I've never been invited. :dry:

You're a box holder at a couple of arenas in Michigan AND New York? That can't be cheap.

The response here was overwhelmingly great. Although a good number of Hypesters were shocked to learn I was gay. I think it's because of the persona I've given off for so many years. But I don't believe I lost any cool points; we have such a diverse group of open-minded people here anyway. I mean, let's face it...it's a site dedicted to heroes who hide their true identities...so...yeah.... :whatever:

In off-line life, I don't make a big deal about my sexuality. Never been one to scream from the roof tops "I LOVE MAN ASS!" :whatever: You'll never see me wearing the colors of a rainbow. And I am not pumping my fist in the air for gay marriage. But that's just me.

There are still a HUGE number of close family and friends who never knew about my relationship with David and still do not. Looking at the two of us out and about town you would never "assume" we're gay or involved. We've never been the textbook stereotypical gays, with the mannerisms that sheltered people traditionally associate with our culture. We're just men who act like men and who happen to love eachother. In fact, funny enough, when we go to straight bars, etc., women try to pick us up all the time because we just come across as two dudes who are best friends hanging out, cruising for girls.

What they don't know is that when we get home.... :cool:

From Marx:

You're a box holder at a couple of arenas in Michigan AND New York? That can't be cheap.

It's not. That's the main reason I'm getting back together with David; he pays for all that s***. :funny::up:

From enterthemadness:

Actually, I go to A LOT of games in person...I am a box holder at a couple of arenas in Michigan and New York. But when I do tune in, it is to ESPN, or I just get the highlights when I watch the news.

"What am I doing HERE?" :huh:

Only in heaven would a tree branch support your ass. :whatever:

I'd probably ask God the same thing if I was in Heaven. I ain't no Saint. Nor do I care if I burn, I should, I just don't. Maybe later in life...

:csad: and why you call me fat. I ain't fat.

1. What you get to eat at these places you watch games at?

2. College arenas or pro arenas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back