15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Lightning Strykez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From enterthemadness:

1. What you get to eat at these places you watch games at?

We bring in catered stuff usually. All kinds of food varieties.

2. College arenas or pro arenas?

Both, but I prefer college.

How's New York?

Is it true that rainbows and unicorn hoofs can cause cancer?

Do you support mayo or miracle whip?

Should I do my own 15 minutes, so you can ask me weird questions?

What would you consider to be a great date?

Do you have a large circle of friends?

From LibidoLoca:

How's New York?

Cold and windy. LOL :funny:

Is it true that rainbows and unicorn hoofs can cause cancer?

Some s*** like that, yes.

Do you support mayo or miracle whip?

Mayo, please. But both will kill you.

Should I do my own 15 minutes, so you can ask me weird questions?

Yes, you should, but I am not one for weird, random questions. I get down to the nitty gritty so I can be all up in your....business. LOL :woot:

What would you consider to be a great date?

One that doesn't necessarily end in sex, but rather an intimate sleep-over with our clothes on. :)

Do you have a large circle of friends?

Depends on how you define "friends". I have a few friends in my "inner circle"--I can let my guard down around them without fear of judgement. I also have a gigantic outer circle of acquaintences who want different things from me for different reasons. And then I have my family...who are all f***ed up. :dry:

What would you consider a cheesy pick up line?

From LibidoLoca:

What would you consider a cheesy pick up line?

Anything having to do with my eyes, wandering through someone's mind, or the word "priceless". :whatever:

Would you consider yourself awesome?

Where do you like to hang out?

What is your favorite food?

From Marx

How did things with your long-time beau (that you had a major falling out with) come back around to work itself out again?

It was a very long process. But basically it came from us dating other people. That space between us (literally being on opposite coasts, he was in Los Angeles) and getting a chance to see what else was out there helped us both to appreciate what we had in eachother. I think after being with someone for 11 years it's kinda a tough act to follow with someone else, ya know? To his credit Dave had tried to reconcile with me on a number of occasions, but I always fed him static. But I started to really miss him and this time I actually reached out to him. He surprised me with a visit in New York and we went out to dinner and talked for like 4 hours, like until 2am.

When it was time for him to leave and go back to his hotel I said he could crash on my couch downstairs, which he did for 3 days straight (no intimacy at all--we just wanted to build our friendship back up without the sexual tainting this time). He accepted and was very polite and respectful (he ended our relationship on a VERY nasty note a couple of years ago). It wasn't until the morning that he left back for L.A. that we decided to give this relationship another try.

Then he flew right back to New York that very weekend. :)

I was wondering about this but was afraid to ask.

From LibidoLoca:

Would you consider yourself awesome?

I am made of it, yes. :cool:

Where do you like to hang out?
Honestly? I enjoy malls. I love public places because I love people-watching. And you'll obviously find me in the gym too.

What is your favorite food?

Pizza is my Kryptonite.

I'm a little teapot short and stout here is my handle but do I have a spout?

When did you question your sexuality?

I bought a meatball sub, but didn't eat it, am I wasteful?

If I were to post a picture of pizza, would you cave in and get some?

Have you ever considered doing a commitment ceremony?

Ah man, don't be afraid to ask me anything. Anyone that knows me from this board knows I'm an open book and pretty upfront about everything. :):up:

I know, my friend. You have always been open and honest with me....almost too honest! LOL!
I guess "afraid" to ask was the wrong choice of words, actually.

Hopefully we can catch up on yahoo messenger sometime soon, just like the old days. :yay:

From LibidoLoca:

I'm a little teapot short and stout here is my handle but do I have a spout?
Everyone has a spout. How else do you pee? :huh:

When did you question your sexuality?
I've never had questions about my sexuality; I've always known what and who I was. It's the other people who question it. :whatever:

I bought a meatball sub, but didn't eat it, am I wasteful?
Yes. Because for just 50 cents a day (the cost of coffee) a child somewhere could've done better with that.

If I were to post a picture of pizza, would you cave in and get some?
I have better willpower than that. Post a picture of something else that's enticing and I might have a different reaction. :cool:

Have you ever considered doing a commitment ceremony?
Not really. David really wants to do that. He feels we should take advantage of what our home state of New York is doing and capitalize on the current same sex marriage momentum. Me? I'm like...totally meh about it.

I don't need a certificate to prove I'm married to him.

I know, my friend. You have always been open and honest with me....almost too honest! LOL!

I know. I'm what they call "bluntfully" honest. It's part of my charm...and actually scares some people away. :csad:

Hopefully we can catch up on yahoo messenger sometime soon, just like the old days. :yay:

I'll be on tonight. Ring my bell whydontcha. :)

Do you think your neighbor is better looking than you?

What is something silly that you do?

Is being blunt your way of being in control?

From Sensi:

Do you think your neighbor is better looking than you?
My neighbor is 87 years old. Perhaps at one point she did. :funny:

What is something silly that you do?
I bite my nails when I'm nervous. :csad:

Is being blunt your way of being in control?
It could be a way of marking my territory, yes. I never quite looked at it that way before. :up:

Closed. Thanks to everyone who participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"