15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Schlosser85!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How'd you come up with you're username? Schlosser is the non-Anglicized version of my mom's maiden name, and I was born in 1985.

What kind of car/truck do you drive? blue 1999 Jeep Cherokee

What is you're favorite kind of food? Chicken & Stuffing

Are you a vegetarian? No

If you have no choice, who would you vote for a president: Donald Trump or Sarah Palin? Why? I wouldn't vote because I think either is a worthless candidate.

What do you think about racism in the gay community? I think it's unfortunate and hypocritical.

Do you shop at Target? If so, are you aware that Target funds Conservative & anti-gay causes? No I don't and yes I am.

If you didnt have blue eyes, what color would you like for them to be? Dark.

Kissing: Eyes open or closed? Closed.

Do you sing in the shower? No.

Are you into kareoke? No.

The best thing to do in the summer is? beach

What is the most valuable thing you own (doesn't have to be monetary)?

When would you like to retire?

What would you like to do when retired?

Do you golf? If so, what's in the bag?

What is the most you've ever weighed?

What do you currently weigh?

What is the most valuable thing you own (doesn't have to be monetary)?

When would you like to retire?

What would you like to do when retired?

Do you golf? If so, what's in the bag?

- probably my laptop, as it has all my files, pictures of friends, stories I've written, etc. Losing all that would be a huge blow, logistically and emotionally

- Heh, I'd like to be retired now

- I'm not sure

- rarely

If you had to spend the rest of your life with one person off the hype, who would you choose?

If we included everyone in your real life would you still pick the person above?

How long did it take you to pick that person?

I think you're single, so why are you not with the above person?

I am single, and for that reason I don't really have an answer for you. Between 2006 and 2008 and even part of 2009 I could have answered you in a second.

Pick seven hypsters that you would want to be a part of your superhero team. Who are the seven hypsters, and what are their powers?

You get the chance to have full reign to make a movie about your favorite superhero. Who do you make the movie about, and what style do you go for?

Who are your favorite superheroes?

I'll have to think about my team of superheroes, but my favorite superheroes are Batman and Wolverine, and if I had full reign to make my own superhero movie, it would be a Batman movie with the "realism" style of Nolan but with a more gothic Gotham City (one of the few things I don't like about Nolan's Batman is his Gotham looks too "normal" and with no atmosphere). Probably starting based on Batman: Year One, and then with sequels based on The Man Who Laughs and The Long Halloween. Christian Bale and Gary Oldman pretty much are my ideal Batman and Gordon, but I would cast Liev Schreiber as Harvey Dent (not that Aaron Eckhart didn't do a good job, but I've always wanted Schreiber as Harvey).

any last words as your 15 minutes draw to a close tonight?

What are your thoughts on child beauty pagents? (See TLC's Toddlers and Tiaras) Cutesy kid competitions or child abuse?

What are your thoughts on child beauty pagents? (See TLC's Toddlers and Tiaras) Cutesy kid competitions or child abuse?

Child abuse

Any food or drink you cannot stand?

I hate fish, tomatoes, and beer.

any last words as your 15 minutes draw to a close tonight?

Just thank you to all for a busy Q & A. I got some interesting questions I really liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"