15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Schlosser85!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How technically savvy do you consider yourself?

Do you prefer talking on the phone or texting?

How technically savvy do you consider yourself? Relatively, much more than my parents, but significantly less than my roommates....they work for AT&T though.

Do you prefer talking on the phone or texting? Texting.

Do you have a 'bucket list'..? If so, what types of things are on it?

I want to be a history teacher. I want to travel internationally. I want to get married.

weirdest thing you ever ate?

what was your first word?

ever had a broken bone? if so, how?

when was the last time you broke the law?

what's the coolest piece of fanboy memorabilia you own? (comic, figure,etc)

Fave pizza toppings?

Fave soda?

Chips?

What cologne do you wear?

When was the last time you dressed up? (Aka slacks/tie/button-up) funerals and weddings not counting.

weirdest thing you ever ate? Seaweed.

what was your first word? "Dum", apparently trying to say Dad.

ever had a broken bone? if so, how? I cracked my chin when I was little and tripped.

when was the last time you broke the law? Um well I speed on my road pretty much every day.

what's the coolest piece of fanboy memorabilia you own? (comic, figure,etc) I have The Killing Joke in mint condition inside a sleeve.

Fave pizza toppings? Sausage, cheese, pepperoni, onion, pepper, mushrooms

Fave soda? Orange Crush

Chips? Doritos

What cologne do you wear? Don't wear cologne

When was the last time you dressed up? (Aka slacks/tie/button-up) funerals and weddings not counting. The last time I went to The Melting Pot, an upscale fondue restaurant in Cleveland

What is your favorite 'upscale' resturant?

What is your favorite fast food resturant?

What type of deoderant do you wear?

What do you usually order at The Melting Pot and Burger King?

At The Melting Pot I get fondue fusion, which is a three-course meal starting with a salad and fruit and bread to dip in melted cheese, followed by lobster and various meats (chicken, pork, etc.), and ending with dessert (rice krispie's treats, strawberries, chocolate, etc.) dipped in melted hot chocolate.

This costs about $200, hence why I haven't been there in a while.

At Burger King I usually go with a cheeseburger and onion rings. Sometimes a Tendercrisp.

Crosswords or sudoku?

If you could have the job/trade perfectly suited to you, what would it be?

What is your greatest regret?

What is your greatest achievement?

What is your favorite movie?

If you could cast 5 members of the Hype in your favorite movie, what parts would they have?

What are the three things you would never do?

Name three people, living or dead, you would want to have dinner with?

If you could go back in time and change/stop one thing, personal or historic, what would it be?

What is the largest amount of money you would pay for something comic-related? Give examples.

Favorite baked good?

If you could have one skill (normal, realistic, human skill that people have but you just happen to lack), what would it be, honestly?

If you could, would you ride on a float in a parade?

Favorite website to visit often?

How hilarious is this commercial? :funny:

[YT]mcr2uWkJkzI[/YT]

At The Melting Pot I get fondue fusion, which is a three-course meal starting with a salad and fruit and bread to dip in melted cheese, followed by lobster and various meats (chicken, pork, etc.), and ending with dessert (rice krispie's treats, strawberries, chocolate, etc.) dipped in melted hot chocolate.

This costs about $200, hence why I haven't been there in a while.

At Burger King I usually go with a cheeseburger and onion rings. Sometimes a Tendercrisp.

Holy ****! :wow:

Crosswords or sudoku? Crosswords

If you could have the job/trade perfectly suited to you, what would it be? History teacher

What is your greatest regret? Acting like a homophobe in school and the complete and utter cluster**** my relationship with my former best friend has turned into, though I don't think that was my fault.

What is your greatest achievement? Going to college and moving out of my parents' house.

What is your favorite movie? The Lord of the Rings

If you could cast 5 members of the Hype in your favorite movie, what parts would they have? Myself- Grima Wormtongue
Marx- Gandalf
Matt- Saruman
JP- Legolas
JustABill- Denethor
The Original Bamfer- Gimli

What are the three things you would never do? Work for fast food again, cheat on a significant other, and dive out of an airplane

Name three people, living or dead, you would want to have dinner with? Barack Obama, Albert Einstein, and Abraham Lincoln

If you could go back in time and change/stop one thing, personal or historic, what would it be? Matthew Shepard's murder

Hi my name is (Insert your username here), you might remember me on SHH for such things/threads as?

What is your biggest regret and if you could relive that moment what would you have done differently?

Tell the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love.

What’s your biggest geek collectible?

If you were a celebrity, what would you demand in your dressing room?

What was your first?
Tape/CD
DVD/Blu-Ray
Automobile
Video Game

How did you find out about the birds and the bees?

Who has been your biggest influence and why?

Where is your next vacation spot?

If you moved tomorrow, outside of family or friends, etc. what would you miss most about the place you were living?

I apologize if these question have been asked before.

How'd you come up with you're username?

What kind of car/truck do you drive?

What is you're favorite kind of food?

Are you a vegetarian?

Hi my name is (Insert your username here), you might remember me on SHH for such things/threads as? Hi, my name is Schlosser85, you might notice me around the Community and Politics forums in such threads as Gay Hypesters United, Gay Rights, Make an Honest Confession, and the Glee thread in Misc. TV Series, as well as for my legendary love affair with Marx :-)cwink:)

What is your biggest regret and if you could relive that moment what would you have done differently? If I had it to do over again, I would not have acted like such a ridiculous over-the-top homophobe to "fit in".

What’s your biggest geek collectible? Batman comics.

If you were a celebrity, what would you demand in your dressing room? Water taken from icebergs....with artificial fruit flavoring. And a lemon.

What was your first?
Tape/CD
DVD/Blu-Ray
Automobile
Video Game

My first automobile was a 1999 Jeep Cherokee, and I have no idea about the others, sorry.

How did you find out about the birds and the bees? On the internet and movies. My parents never gave me the sex talk.

Who has been your biggest influence and why? In some ways Mark. All of my friends are people I wouldn't have met without him, and he introduced me to a circle of friends and a social life, and hooked me up with my first job. I definitely think our relationship was a huge learning experience, even if it was in both positive and negative ways.

Where is your next vacation spot? No idea.

If you moved tomorrow, outside of family or friends, etc. what would you miss most about the place you were living?The balance of city and nature.

Last edited:
If you have no choice, who would you vote for a president: Donald Trump or Sarah Palin? Why?

What do you think about racism in the gay community?

Do you shop at Target? If so, are you aware that Target funds Conservative & anti-gay causes?

If you didnt have blue eyes, what color would you like for them to be?

Kissing: Eyes open or closed?

Do you sing in the shower?

Are you into kareoke?

The best thing to do in the summer is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members