15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Schlosser85!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he looks like a fish who just sucked on a lemon.

I think he looks like a fish who just sucked on a lemon.

:funny:

So Schlosser you def wouldnt want the Daniel Craig popsicle?

6a00d8341c630a53ef0128758068e8970c-pi

I actually find that kind of creepy-looking.

Now, I might not mind sucking on a few other popsicles...

To be honest, I've never seen Wicked, I only know the songs "Defying Gravity" and "For Good" from Glee and I know the premise of it because my ex was a huge fan.

I think roller coasters are the whole fear of heights.

I highly recommend seeing 'Wicked'. :up:

I'm not gay and i want a Bond popsicle (or lolly pop as we say in the UK)

Am i alone in being concerned that Schloss wonders what flesh tastes like?

Salty pork i read.

Will you be watching the Tony Awards tonight?

You've mentioned that you regularly shave your chest and stomach. How much body hair would you have if you didn't shave those areas? We'll use the scale of Zachary Quinto (being a lower level of hair) to Chris Evans (being a higher level of hair). Where do you fall on that scale?

Is Chris Evans really that hairy?

Schloss, You shave your chest and stomach? is that all you shave?

Are you happy with your height?

Hope these are not too personal-

Whats the furthest you've ever gone with a woman (if anything)?

Ever wanted to have sex with a woman (i know a few gay men say the thought repulses them hence the question)?

What the most negative thing you've experienced being gay?

Will you be watching the Tony Awards tonight? No (does that make me a horrible gay man?)

You've mentioned that you regularly shave your chest and stomach. How much body hair would you have if you didn't shave those areas? We'll use the scale of Zachary Quinto (being a lower level of hair) to Chris Evans (being a higher level of hair). Where do you fall on that scale? I'm honestly not sure, since I've always kept it shaven, but my dad is hairier than either of them.

Schloss, You shave your chest and stomach? is that all you shave? Well my face, obviously. I don't shave "down there", I just keep it trimmed.

Are you happy with your height? Yes. I wouldn't want to be either overly tall or short.

Hope these are not too personal- Don't worry about being too personal, I am willing to answer anything and everything.

Whats the furthest you've ever gone with a woman (if anything)? Absolutely nothing. I have never kissed a woman.

Ever wanted to have sex with a woman (i know a few gay men say the thought repulses them hence the question)? No.

What the most negative thing you've experienced being gay? When my "friends" senior year caught on that I was gay and started whispering behind my back and tried to get me uninvited to the senior party because apparently they thought I might "do something" to them while they were drunk. :whatever:

Will you be watching the Tony Awards tonight? No (does that make me a horrible gay man?)
Yes it does. Now give me back your gay card! :cmad:

You've mentioned that you regularly shave your chest and stomach. How much body hair would you have if you didn't shave those areas? We'll use the scale of Zachary Quinto (being a lower level of hair) to Chris Evans (being a higher level of hair). Where do you fall on that scale? I'm honestly not sure, since I've always kept it shaven, but my dad is hairier than either of them.

I bet you'd look pretty good with chest hair. :up:

Do you tan or freckle?

Have you ever had the desire to get a tattoo? If so, what and where?

Do you believe that bigfoot exists?

Do you believe that aliens exists?

Do you tan or freckle? Tan.

Have you ever had the desire to get a tattoo? If so, what and where? No.

Do you believe that bigfoot exists? Undecided.

Do you believe that aliens exists? Yes.

Have you ever travelled to a nearby rest stop and pretended that you were somewhere else?

Have you ever looked up at a star in the sky and wondered who else might be looking at it?

Have you ever travelled to a nearby rest stop and pretended that you were somewhere else? No.

Have you ever looked up at a star in the sky and wondered who else might be looking at it? I've wondered what planets orbit it, and if there is life on them.

I know you've mentioned that you don't particularly want children, but do you hope to marry one day?

Yes, I do. I want it to be on a beach as the sun goes down.

That sounds pretty romantic. :up:

Do you want a larger beach side wedding? Or more of a smaller intimate wedding?

A smaller intimate wedding. My parents and close friends. I suspect most of my extended family wouldn't show up anyway...

You don't think they would show up? That's a shame...

A lot of my extended family are conservative Christian Bible-thumpers.

I don't have a relationship with most of them anyway though, so it wouldn't be a loss.

Regardless, I'm sorry to hear that. :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"