The Dark Knight 1st or 2nd reveal of the Joker

Wow, so you don't like the look of the Joker in the comics? You like this look of Joker mixed with a Panda and the Crow against the classic:

Joker.jpg

^Shame they've been giving us that crap for the past 67 years:rolleyes:

i'm sorry...at what point did he say he didn't like the joker from the comics?

The colors also depend on post-production, filters, etc. Most films nowadays look darker and with more contrast than when filmed. So the red might look darker on the actual film.

Exactly, look at the films Minority Report and Flags of our Fathers some time. They were both so washed out that they almost looked black and white. It's all in the equipment people.

his nose isn't even black and surrounded by fur where are you fellas getting this panda thing from

white face + black circles around eyes = panda. jesus goddamn christ.

tehe black around the eyes looks more lieke a skul. like he has no eyes. then when you get close you see hes scary eyes in the middle of this black paint.

i'm sorry...at what point did he say he didn't like the joker from the comics?

I was asking him, but I was being a bit rude. I apologize.

I can see how many are saying they like the new look of the Joker...but to say it is the best look the Joker has ever had and that it is an improvement upon the look we've been given for the past 60 some odd years?...that I just don't get.

I was asking him, but I was being a bit rude. I apologize.

I can see how many are saying they like the new look of the Joker...but to say it is the best look the Joker has ever had and that it is an improvement upon the look we've been given for the past 60 some odd years?...that I just don't get.
i doubt that anyone has said this.
fact is that we still dont have a clear angle with good lighting.

we still dotn know how exactly he looks in close ups.

I do hate this assumption that if you like the look of The Joker in the movie, by default you must think that it's superior to the comics, or you're suddenly "against" his comic look. It's perfectly possible to like both, and appreciate them as two different interpretations of the character.

we will sure know once we get that IMAX scene in the movie- and I plan on watching it at the IMAX.

we will sure know once we get that IMAX scene in the movie- and I plan on watching it at the IMAX.

Man, I'm so exciting about these IMAX scenes- imagine the bank robbery scene and Joker revealing himself. This moment in XXL size will be that amazing! :wow:

Yes, it does. The entire theme of the character is that one bad day and that accident turn him into The Joker. And that while Batman can take off his cowl and become Bruce Wayne, Joker cannot. There, that's the meaning and theme of the character summed up

Oh yes of course they are goin to have that scene where batman takes off his cowl and the joker removes the (heaven forbid) makeup and HUGLEY DISFIGURING SCARS from his face...

and they both go out for a pint!

I remeber thinking, when i read that in the script.... DAMN YOU NOLAN... youve taken the very essence of what the joker is about and crapped it down the pan!

Accident + Gratuitous facial scaring = the joker

quote "one bad day and that accident turn him into The Joker" unquote = The Joker

and the fact that one accident would merely give him white skin (albion if you will).. where as the other would give him a permenant maniacle grin.. (the smile/laugh/grin is pretty much a given for the joker, wether it be permanent or not)

sorry... whats your point again?

Oh yes of course they are goin to have that scene where batman takes off his cowl and the joker removes the (heaven forbid) makeup and HUGLEY DISFIGURING SCARS from his face...

and they both go out for a pint!

I remeber thinking, when i read that in the script.... DAMN YOU NOLAN... youve taken the very essence of what the joker is about and crapped it down the pan!

Accident + Gratuitous facial scaring = the joker

quote "one bad day and that accident turn him into The Joker" unquote = The Joker

and the fact that one accident would merely give him white skin (albion if you will).. where as the other would give him a permenant maniacle grin.. (the smile/laugh/grin is pretty much a given for the joker, wether it be permanent or not)

sorry... whats your point again?
scaring is nto the same as white skin.

scaring can have almsot everyone. but you really need to have extreme bad luck so that when the next morniing you wake up you are white.

plus if the sscaring is the reason then we will have two freaks that have problems with scaring.
or maybe because they are both scared it will connect them togerher?

scaring is nto the same as white skin.

scaring can have almsot everyone. but you really need to have extreme bad luck so that when the next morniing you wake up you are white.

plus if the sscaring is the reason then we will have two freaks that have problems with scaring.
or maybe because they are both scared it will connect them togerher?

Oh yeah i get ya... but surely if an accident leaves you affected...

then its classed as scarring...

much like an accident or event can leave you emotionally scarred Ala Bruce wayne.

but wether bleached skin of facial mutilation can both be classed as "scars" or not... Both are a permanent deformity which would affect the individual in possibly similar ways?

Oh but they have, just one page back:cwink:
well, i feel this the best look for the Joker I've ever seen.

There's been a total of two official pictures released and many are yelling it's the best look Joker could possibly have.

I do hate this assumption that if you like the look of The Joker in the movie, by default you must think that it's superior to the comics, or you're suddenly "against" his comic look. It's perfectly possible to like both, and appreciate them as two different interpretations of the character.

My above posts were directed at those who are saying the new look is far superior to anything from the comics.

tehe black around the eyes looks more lieke a skul. like he has no eyes. then when you get close you see hes scary eyes in the middle of this black paint.

it looks like a skull to me as well, but it just gets my goat when people are oblivious to the obvious.

as for the general look of TDK joker, i'm still not completely sold on him. i'm gonna reserve my judgement on the crap ass makeup until i know for sure that the joker is coating his skin in flesh makeup. still don't like the scarred smile, but it's not as bad as the first picture. im just neutral for the time being.

oh, and if the joker actually applies his makeup then im gonna be pissed. he isn't the joker unless his skin is permanately white.

white face + black circles around eyes = panda. jesus goddamn christ.
oh really because when I see a white face with painted eye circles I think of clowns

you guys must have had some weird experiences at the zoo

oh really because when I see a white face with painted eye circles I think of clowns

you guys must have had some weird experiences at the zoo

They might have been raped by Pandas at some early age. Now that's all they can think of when they see black rings around someone or something's eyes.

From that last video, I don't see a panda, I see the mother******g Joker in all his glory !

why pandas, joker?

pandas frighten me. it's time my enemies share my dread.

[throws a baby panda at the wall]

why pandas, joker?

pandas frighten me. it's time my enemies share my dread.

[throws a baby panda at the wall]

thats mean horrible and disgusting!!!

why would you want your enemies to share your dread

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back