2009 NFL Thread, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortalfire

The Vectorman
Staff member
Reaction score
Boss closed the other to help with loading times.

Resuming discussions... :yay:

Detroit is playing St. Louis this weekend...now logic dictates that there must be a winner....but is there really a winner in that situation??

Detroit is playing St. Louis this weekend...now logic dictates that there must be a winner....but is there really a winner in that situation??

They could end in a tie, but a certain Philly QB doesn't know that.

Detroit will win that game. They have the better organization at the moment. St. Louis is going down the hill fast.

The local markets that don't have to worry about the game being carried in their area?

My thread... closed... :waa:
But ...but it closed on a high note for Romo and the 'Boys. That's gotta count for something, right?

dude was hungry...laying down ash whuppins builds the appetite...Im surprised JaMarcus didn't try and tackle him for that

:lmao:

sp_raiders03_084pc.jpg

"Just eat, baby!"

Just put a Raiders helmet on the dude eating the large cheeseburger

*subscribes*

Tonights MNF prediction

Eagles : 32
Redkins: 17

*subcribes*
This is considered spam. There is a button at the top of the thread that gives you the option to subscribe. Enjoy your week off.

Tannenbaum ****ed it up... again. Watch him pull a Plaxico Burress, BEFORE the Jets are able to win a Superbowl. I hope he stays clean, but with his track record, something will always be up with him me thinks.

Part 2 ?

I need a recap of what happend in part 1

Tannenbaum ****ed it up... again. Watch him pull a Plaxico Burress, BEFORE the Jets are able to win a Superbowl. I hope he stays clean, but with his track record, something will always be up with him me thinks.

What track record? The guy has never been in trouble before. :huh::huh:

What a completely worthless article. Far below ESPN quality (which is saying something).

The Lions will destroy St. Louis if Stafford plays. If not, it may be very ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"