2012/2013 NHL Thread: Freeze!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Torts joined a rebuild, more of a retool team.

I'll take Kesler off your hands to the Rangers.

Torts joined a retool team, but may SPARK a rebuild whether he intends to or not.

Man a great final series and I'm so ready for the off season.

Torts will make one of the Sedins cry... and then expect a BLOCKBUSTER trade with both of them going somewhere... The Rangers would be funny... lol

:yay:

And you never know...next year is 10 years anniversary of the Rangers-Canucks SC Finals appearance...aka the best stanley cup of all time.

Sedins will never leave Vancouver lol

Torts will make one of the Sedins cry... and then expect a BLOCKBUSTER trade with both of them going somewhere... The Rangers would be funny... lol

Heck, why don't we switch teams as well. Rick Nash was always my favorite individual player; if he was a Canuck, that would be perfect.

Heck, why don't we switch teams as well. Rick Nash was always my favorite individual player; if he was a Canuck, that would be perfect.

Take Brad Richards instead, your second favorite individual player!

Randy Miller
‏@RandyJMiller
i just called Bryz. He answered phone and said, "Congratulations to you guys," then hung up on me

Randy Miller
‏@RandyJMiller
I phoned Bryz a second time to ask about #flyers buying him out. He said he doesn't want to talk and hung up on me again.

Take Brad Richards instead, your second favorite individual player!

Oh please, everyone knows my second favorite player is Colorado Avalanche third-string backup goalie Calvin Pickard.

And you never know...next year is 10 years anniversary of the Rangers-Canucks SC Finals appearance...aka the best stanley cup of all time.

Sedins will never leave Vancouver lol

Try 20 years... :yay:

Great end to a great NHL season. :up:

Fantastic ending to a very memorable playoffs.

Looking forward to the draft and deals this summer. Jets finally can make some moves as some bad contracts are off the books and some young talent looks to make the team.

The NBC affiliate in Seattle didn't even air Monday's game and a few other games on NBC. Not sure if that's the best market to relocate the team.

Maybe if New Jersey's finances get even worse they can go west to Seattle when they have a proper arena ready.

I want Seattle just because it will help the Canucks cut down on their travel time, but I agree it is a shaky market. Seattle will benefit from cross-border fans, similar to how Buffalo benefits from Toronto, but generally only for Vancouver Canucks vs. Seattle Kookoomewakawakateetokas games.

Hmmmm... I bet LeCavalier signs a cheap contract to play with Vancouver...

Now THAT would make the Canucks a better team... and they trade away Schneider... Torts probably likes Luongo better...

:csad:

Hmmmm... I bet LeCavalier signs a cheap contract to play with Vancouver...

Now THAT would make the Canucks a better team... and they trade away Schneider... Torts probably likes Luongo better...

:csad:

Interesting, but it might not make the Canucks better. Scoring centres are not the highest priority for the Canucks IMO; we need to clear up the goaltending situation, get a legit 30-minute defenceman, acquire a good character forward who can play on the second or third line and give the C to Bieksa early in the offseason and demote H. Sedin to A.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmm.... I bet LeCavalier signs with the new Quebec Nordiques team after Phoenix relocates...

Hmmmmmmm.... I bet LeCavalier signs with the new Quebec Nordiques team after Phoenix relocates...

Yeah, I think Bettman will relocate the Coyotes to Tijuana before he lets another one of his precious "southern strategy" teams end up in Canada.

Oh I'll go, doesn't change the fact that the Hawks have a parade later on this morning while the Canucks will be sitting around staring at their empty trophy cases.

Ha! Shows how much you know, fool! The Canucks don't even HAVE a trophy case!

I want Seattle just because it will help the Canucks cut down on their travel time, but I agree it is a shaky market. Seattle will benefit from cross-border fans, similar to how Buffalo benefits from Toronto, but generally only for Vancouver Canucks vs. Seattle Kookoomewakawakateetokas games.

Seattle is a pretty bonkers sports town. They might surprise you. Not to mention they were the first American city to win a Stanley Cup, and have had major junior hockey for a long time there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"