2012 NFL Thread: With more of Matt Moore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle is interested in Chad Henne. If he signs there, Seattle will have not 2 but 3 CFL level QB's.

josh morgan...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Redskins: [throw money]

NFL: "We are going to take away your money if you keep doing that"

Redskins: [throws money]

NFL: "Fine, 38 million for the next two years"

Redskins: [Drives truck of money to Pierre Garcon]

They are pretty much dumping most of the players from the 2010 AFC Championship team sans Robert Mathis and Adam Vinatieri.

Horrible. I know a Colts fan. I almost want to just laugh in his face, but that is too cold.

I disagree. Garcon will be a great target for RGIII. A good WR is necessary for a rookie QB, just look at Gabbert compared to Dalton and Newton.

I'm not saying Garcon is horrible. He is a fine player. I am saying actually wanting to join the Redskins is a bad move. Not even Peyton Manning can make the Redskins a good team. I'm going to go ahead and call the Shenehan/RGIII relationship a rocky one because instead of letting a rookie QB hit his rough patches, he'll be subbed out at the first sign of trouble with the backup QB.

The magic of Matt Moore continues

7790286.jpg

Matt Moore leads the Avengers, he should be up front.

Vincent Jackson to the Bucs is being touted as this huge deal. Whose their QB again?

Leave it to the Bengals to be $50 million under the cap and not make a single Free Agency move so far.

They'll wait a week and pick up the scraps. Tradition is tradition.

Tigers don't change their stripes, that's why they are the Bengals. :o

Jason Campbell is a Chicago Bear now. Good luck Jason, hate you hurt your shoulder, RaiderNation is grateful.

Now, I hope we can keep Bush.

Damn beat me too it.

Peyton must have picked a team Reggie did not like & Reggie said he would love to play in Miami with Peyton

I think the bucs overpaid for Vjax and the redskins overpaid for everyone so far.

For Garcon?

If we were overpaying, we'd have had V-Jax within the first hour of FA.

Vjax was never going to DC. The skins wr signings are all 2's and 3's on other teams. Garcon was only good cause of manning and morgan and royal are bums. Is moss still on the team?

Vjax was never going to DC. The skins wr signings are all 2's and 3's on other teams. Garcon was only good cause of manning and morgan and royal are bums. Is moss still on the team?

Garcon and Wayne were a set, Garcon sometimes even had better games than him. Shanhan really likes how he plays and doesnt think hes just a 'system' guy. He'll fit our offense and be a good, young starting WR for the young RG3.

Morgan, like another, is a speedy guy like a Moss and Banks we have and is good with a west coast offense

Royal hasnt officially signed, people are saying hes not even coming here anymore. But it'd be nice for him to come back home to Virginia.

Peyton must have picked a team Reggie did not like & Reggie said he would love to play in Miami with Peyton

Peyton was never going to Miami.

Jeff Ireland and Ross rules all.

Browns and Dolphins players on Flynn
Should be interesting

Oh yeah Mario Williams finalizing deal with Bills...Along with Robert Meachem...Damn

Potentially very bad news for Jets RT @ProFootballTalk Bills "fully expect" to sign Mario Williams, Robert Meachem http://wp.me/p14QSB-1C3u #nyj

Apparently Finnegan goes to Rams for $50 million deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"