2013/2014 NFL Thread: OMGZ!!!! TONY ROMO IS TEH ELITEZ AGAIN!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical. Beat New England and then lay an egg in Buffalo. :cmad:

And just like that, destiny ripped out of our hands...

As a Fins Fan after this game. I will take the mercy of being eliminated from the playoffs today. This was just extremely pathetic

As a Fins Fan after this game. I will take the mercy of being eliminated from the playoffs today. This was just extremely pathetic

This is true. Save us the ajada next week.

Announcer: OMGZ!!!! TONY ROMO IS TEH ELITEZ AGAIN!!!!!! (Until next week)

Panthers back in the playoffs! :up: Win next week and they'll have a first round bye.

So....Romo didn't pull a Romo? Wow. Cowboys are still losing next week.

I still can't understand with everything to play for, Miami comes out with a game like that.

Swept by a third string QB. Tannenhill with only 82 yards?

This team always sucks me in, only to disappoint.

The CAROLINA PANTHERS are moving closer to clinching the NFC South? Is this real life?

Hmm, now that Dallas won shouldn't the Eagles just take the week off. They have to win next week no matter what regardless of what happens in this week's game.

Hmm, now that Dallas won shouldn't the Eagles just take the week off. They have to win next week no matter what regardless of what happens in this week's game.

They could still grab the 3rd seed with a win. A loss would put them back to the 4th seed.

#18 has 51 and the Colts ran over the Chiefs. Today was a good day. :)

This team always sucks me in, only to disappoint.
Pretty much. I knew better than to wake up optimistic this morning, but did so anyway. It's my fault.

****ers.

Pretty much. I knew better than to wake up optimistic this morning, but did so anyway. It's my fault.

****ers.

Agree. :csad:

And like a sap, I'm rooting for New England...

...and maybe even San Diego...

Last edited:
We need a gif of that overly excited fan in the stands at the NE/Bal game.

Well I'm hoping next Sunday night is something other than Eagles/Cowboys, but I know the NFL can't resist.

LOL at the Dolphins getting shut out by a horrible Buffalo team. Yeah, I know my team lost to the Fins a few weeks back, but the Steelers have made it no secret that they suck this season.

Also, double LOLZ at the talking heads showering Romo with praise. He was clutch today because he was playing the Redskins. Let's see if he's clutch when he faces a team that actually has a defense.

I feel for you Dolphins fans. That is a horrible, horrible choke job. You guys did not deserve that.

New England wins the AFC East by virtue of the Dolphins loss

Holy shoot, Matt Moore came in for Miami, and they STILL lost? Dang.

Wait, so how are a 6-8 Pittsburgh team still in it when Baltimore and Miami are 8-6? I guess Pittsburgh beats Baltimore by strength of schedule since they split losses?

...but Miami beat Pittsburgh a few weeks ago. I am confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"