2013/2014 NFL Thread: Time to Scream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate that in every sport show today it has been Cam vs Brady. As a panthers fan I have to say Cam will lose, what it should be is panthers "D" vs Brady. that is what matters.

We are now talking about 2 different teams who treat Smith the same way. Smith isn't Manning. I think if Smith could "cut loose" he would have. I mean he came in 2005, if something hasn't happened yet at almost 30, it's not like he will light up a team next week.

There's still that small part of me that thinks that Smith can be more than just a game manager. I'll give him until the first playoff game to finally put it to rest.

i hate that in every sport show today it has been Cam vs Brady. As a panthers fan I have to say Cam will lose, what it should be is panthers "D" vs Brady. that is what matters.

Have faith in your QB. Stats wise for the season, he's top tier. He's #6 if I remember correctly.

Have faith in your QB. Stats wise for the season, he's top tier. He's #6 if I remember correctly.

Oh i trust Cam, if there is anything on this 2013 panthers team i don't trust it is the OL, specifically bryon bell. but i wold pick cam out of all the other duel threat qbs. but tom brady is consistently good, and the patriots rely on Brady's arm and accuracy, if that's off they are off.

Gotta root for the Panthers tonight.

As long as we don't commit stupid penalties and turnovers, the Panthers have a chance to win this game.

I would love 7 points right off the bat. Get the crowd roaring.

I was kind of hoping for some rain tonight but clear skies at 59 degrees and somewhat high winds will do.

Brady looks like Dexter.

HZdYPnS.jpg

Put up or shut up time for our young secondary. They feel disrespected. Okay, prove to the world that you've been underestimated.

Brady is in full-blown serial killer mode in that picture.

What the hell is Talib's problem? Seriously.

That call on Drew Brees was just terrible. I understand making the game safer, but are you seriously not allowed to hit hard.

Defense is hurting the Panthers... offense is doing it's job.

So how many more people are going to jump on Cam Newton's d**k if Carolina wins this game...?

I'm gonna say A LOT. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"