• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

2013/2014 NFL Thread: Where Hawks Fly - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
All four fans who go to Jacksonville home games will undoubtedly get loud :oldrazz:

I think our tarps will appreciate the new scoreboards a lot at least :o

C'mon now, Khan had them install one of those "Welcome to our ool, notice there's no 'p' in it" signs.

All Im saying is if you hop in that pool and see everybody in there the whole and havin ber brought to them then look out. unless they installed the blue dye in it.

At least Matt Moore hasn't left Miami. There'd be riots if he did.

Browns' Haden: Title Race Is On

Cleveland

The Indians will do it first. :o

Hmmm, let's see Haden. One team has the greatest basketball player alive, this year's top young prospect, a number of other talented role players, and may trade for one of the NBA's other top talents. The other one has a QB who many experts expect to be a bust, a head coach with no HC experience, and a meddling owner who is under investigation by the FBI. Tough choice.

Can football season start already?

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

I really wish they would start sooner. I mean the new CBA has nuetered and limited what the players can do in the offseason anyway workout wise so why note start in early or mid august.

Justin Blackmon has been arrested for marijuana possession. Time to let this kid go. He isn't going to learn.

Ray Rice looks to miss the first 2 games of the season.

Justin Blackmon has been arrested for marijuana possession. Time to let this kid go. He isn't going to learn.

If I played for the Jaguars, I'd probably be constantly getting high with the hope that I'd get caught and the team would cut me.

Think Blackmon will miss more games than Rice. :roll eyes:

Rows your avvy is hilarious!!

Ray Rice looks to miss the first 2 games of the season.

That's a laughable suspension given the nature of what he did. Welcome to NFL Justice, where smoking pot can get you banned for a entire season, but beating your wife in an elevator and then dragging her limp body around, gets you 2 games. What kind of message does that send to the alleged 50% of their fanbase who are women?

But hey! The NFL gives an entire month to breast cancer awareness! so you've got that going for you.

That's a laughable suspension given the nature of what he did. Welcome to NFL Justice, where smoking pot can get you banned for a entire season, but beating your wife in an elevator and then dragging her limp body around, gets you 2 games. What kind of message does that send to the alleged 50% of their fanbase who are women?

But hey! The NFL gives an entire month to breast cancer awareness! so you've got that going for you.

Yeah, that was a bit ridiculous. I thought he would get 8 games to start and then have it reduced to 6 or 7 on appeal.

I wonder what Rice's wife told Goodell at the meeting? Probably whatever Ray wanted her to say!

I mean Roethlisberger got at least 6 games. 2? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"