• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

2014 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups - Part 1

These matches have been mediocre. Announce winners so we can get to the next two already.

The matches are still going for another day?

UGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You can make it better, make it better.

They wouldn't be mediocre if the losers actually got banned**...

... and yes, I realize I'm a loser and I would accept my banning... but if that were the case initially, I would have put more effort into winning.

**But nobody listens to me so **** the ********.
Nobody should listen to that.
Is that why knows got a probation? :csad:

No fair. I wasn't even aware of your existence until a couple weeks ago. :(

Why should the loser get banned?
Games won't be fun that way. :csad:

Special announcement regarding my Deathmatch will happen next Wednesday. Stay tuned.

I thought the whole "loser gets banned" idea was supposed to be a joke. I didn't realize knowsbleed was serious.

There's this phenomenon in the Community where many jokes or playful jabs become serious with time.

Now I wish knowsbleed passed to this round, more than before. :csad:

So.....Knowsbleed was banned because of a DEATH match??????? Seriously??????? WTF¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wasn't banned because of a death match. He was banned for a different stupid reason.

Big announcement concerning my Deathmatch coming tomorrow at 7PM. #TheParkerDoctrine

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"