2018 SHH Hype Awards Ceremony Thread

This year, we were introduced with a new cinematic universe. Sony's Spider-Verse Poster of the Year honors those who ventured into the Spidey boards like turds in the wind!!!!

And the nominees are...

@Infinity9999x
@ironwez20
@Nardz937
@SM71

And the award goes to...

Congratulations!!!!

Our next stop finds us literally to the depths of the waters of the hype. DCEU Poster of the Year. These fine posters saw their greatest success to date, and all it took was sharks with friggin lasers!!!

And the nominees are...

@BH/HHH
@dhandler01
@Greenlite
@harlequinade
@Iceman

Congratulations!!!!

So that would bring us to MCU Poster of the Year now wouldn't it? Not sure if you guys know this, but there was a little indie film that saw some dude get some stones and wipe out half the universe. Nobody saw it. Except for these nominees!!!

And the nominees are...

@BigThor
@HammerDown
@MbJ
@Mjolnir Reborn
@Spider-Fan

And the winner is...

MCU Poster 2018.jpg
@Spider-Fan

Wait a second...that's me!

Thank ya'lls so much for this. I am truly honored. I love talking about the MCU with you guys, and to get this type of respect from you guys truly is awesome. Thank you :)

Congratulations!!!

Now that we have honored the individual sections, time to crown Superhero Poster of the Year. Unlike the other awards, this honors the entirety of the various superhero films forums.

And the nominees are...

@Dark Raven
@DarthSkywalker
@flickchick85
@KRYPTON INC.
@Spider-Fan

And the winner is...

Superhero Poster 2018.jpg

@Spider-Fan

Wait, I won again? I have never won multiple awards in 1 year before, so I honestly don't know what to say but thank you guys :)

Congratulations!!!!

Earned.
Rigged voting!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

We honored some forums, let's honor a thread! Time for Thread of the Year. After all, threads are where we all come together, right?

And the nominees are...

-Lounge of Justice
-Superhero Cinematic Civil War
-Worst Performance EVER in a Comic Book Film?

And the winner is...

Thread 2018.jpg

Congratulations!!!!

Now that we have honored the individual sections, time to crown Superhero Poster of the Year. Unlike the other awards, this honors the entirety of the various superhero films forums.

And the nominees are...

@Dark Raven
@DarthSkywalker
@flickchick85
@KRYPTON INC.
@Spider-Fan

And the winner is...

View attachment 19553

@Spider-Fan

Wait, I won again? I have never won multiple awards in 1 year before, so I honestly don't know what to say but thank you guys :)

Congratulations!!!!
Always happy to see the person I voted for win. :D Another well-deserved one, SF!

We're going to move on to some of our major awards!!! Our next award has multiple recipients. It is time for the Hypertime Acheivement Awards. Think of the winners of Hyptertime Achievement as being selected into a Hall of Fame for SHH.

I will be doing 1 of these per post. We're going to start with our recipient who was selected by you, the voters. This is the Popular vote.

And the nominees are...

@Boom
@Iceman
@Pink Ranger
@terry78
@The Joker

And the winner is...

Congratulations! Your name shall live in hype history!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"