Superhero Hype Awards The 2010 SuperHeroHype! Awards Ceremony

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
After much consideration, and public outcry, the ceremony will be held in its own thread.

...so take your seats, have a drink, and get ready for the awards! :woot:

banquet.jpg

Last edited:
*Hound has his drink... and several other people's*

*Replaces BizzaroAids drink with ginger ale in an attempt to preserve the carpet*

Last edited:
The elves and I are proud to welcome you all to the 'tenth anniversary' edition of the SuperHeroHype! Awards!

I am planning to announce a new award every five to ten minutes. The awards will be announced starting with the last award on the ballot and moving our way up to 'Hypester of the Decade!'

Enjoy!

I'm in this bad boy!
superregularmagicjohnso.png

I would now like to officially welcome the elves who have been helping me out throughout the entire process and whom you've probably seen notes from around the Awards forum! Ladies and gentlemen...

ELVES ONE THROUGH SIX!!!!!! :applaud

cermonywelcome2.png

I'm here...dressed in my best. I plan to pull a Kanye moment later in the show. :o

The one in yellow isn't like the others...if you catch my drift. :o

The first award is for the hypester who is the 'Most Helpful'. Someone that is always willing to give you advice or help you out with a situation or question.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Most Helpful' hypester is...

HUNTER RIDER!

helpful.png

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :applaud

You know Hunter, you're helpful and all, but the other canadiates...WERE.THE.MOST.HELPFUL.OF.ALL.TIME.OF.ALL.TIME.

500xcustom1252962920763.jpg

Just getting this moment out of the way. :o

I told you that my elves were among the happiest around. They're very 'jokerish' if you catch my drift. :hoboj:

Yes, I can see that, what with the grins and the soul-bore-ing eyes and all....

Yes, I can see that, what with the grins and the soul-bore-ing eyes and all....

They're extra hyped up on sugar right now! They just couldn't contain their excitement for the awards any longer! :funny:

The second award is for the hypester who is a true brainiac among us. Someone who is incredibly intelligent and always contributes a great deal to any conversation they're involved in.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Smartest Poster' is...

MANIC!!!

smartest.png

Congratulations!!! :applaud

Last edited:
Wow. I've named that last elf Sassy Elf. He's almost mocking Manic for being smart. What a Dick.

Congrats, Manic! Well deserved.

Props to Manic for winning.

The next award is for the hypester who is a great story teller. Someone who is always well written and actively particpates in the Hype's various writing challenges and contests.

Ladies and gentlemen, the award for 'Best Writer' is...

JEWISHHOBBIT!!!

writerp.png

Congratulations!!! :applaud

Captain Obvious Fetish Elf strikes this time.

Congrats JewHob, you're a great writer. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"