Superhero Hype Awards The 2010 SuperHeroHype! Awards Ceremony

hypeawards2010main.png

For all of those who may have missed the awards and would like a quick recap...here are the winners!

Hypester of the Decade: Mirko
Hype-Time Achievement: Hunter Rider and Aunt Petunia (TIE!)
Moderator of the Year: Marx
Newbie of the Year: Kane52630
It Boy: JewishHobbit
It Girl: ComicChick
Best Rivalry: Hypesters vs. Lag
Best Pair: Colossal Spoons and AndthePickles
Banned Member of the Year: JAL
Dick of the Year: BlackLantern
Thread of the Year: Draw A Hypester!
Community Poster of the Year: The Original Bamfer
Sports Poster of the Year: Immortalfire
Politics Poster of the Year: Marx
TV Poster of the Year: Sawyer
Games Poster of the Year: KALEL114
Comics Poster of the Year: BlackLantern
Misc. Movies Poster of the Year: Figs
Superhero Forum Poster of the Year: TheCorpulent1
Best Artist: JP
Best Writer: JewishHobbit
Smartest Poster: Manic
Most Helpful: Hunter Rider

Wow guys, that means more to me than you think. I appreciate it. It's a lot of work, but stuff like this is what keeps me going! Thank you all and congrats to the other winners (and nominees!) as well. Looking forward to an amazing 2011...

What I find surprising are the number of double wins (Hypesters who won 2 different awards).

That surprised me too.

JewishHobbit
Marx
Black Lantern
Hunter Rider (1 1/2 winner?)

I will now make aBelated speech on behalf of All Hypsters for our Rivalry with the Lag.

Thank us, we are flattered that we voted for ourselves to share the "Best Rivalry" award with the Lag. We, of course, are in a weird situation, where we must both curse and thank the lag. We must curse it for the endless hardship that it caused for us We must thank it, for without it we never could have won this award. We must also thank the tireless Admins of the Hype for ending the Lag, and bringing this Rivalry to a Rising, Rushing, Rapid, Rousing end- for without it ending we never could have won this award. We must also thank the Hype for existing, for without it we never could have won this award.
Thank Us.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"