2022 Banned User of the Year

I kind of have to give it to Spider-man2, if only in that I kind of got him banned. Normally they chicken out when I ask them what speech is being suppressed. But by god, he out right said it.
Can you say what speech he said was being suppressed? I'm genuinely curious. It's rather intriguing to find out what he didn't "chicken out" about.....:funny:

I kind of have to give it to Spider-man2, if only in that I kind of got him banned. Normally they chicken out when I ask them what speech is being suppressed. But by god, he out right said it.

I'm almost sorry I asked. :funny:

It's too bad......we just finally got him to use paragraphs.

EDIT: Just had to add the below

I think a lot of people are laughing or turning in their graves; Tolstoy being one of them.

I'll stick with Krypton and DJ.....

EDIT2: I also have to say I was greatly amused by the responses of @Prison Mike and @MagnarTheGreat Actually the latter probably wasn’t a response but seemed appropriate

community-donald-glover.gif

Last edited:
I pushed for Aziz for Hypetime Achievement prior to finding out that he harassed people and we moved on to someone else. I wasn't aware he was banned semi recently but it seems like it was deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"