• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

24 season 6 possible spoiler....

If past seasons are any indication,

Jack will be running CTU by episode 5.

I'm confused, so:

Did Buchanan turn bad? How? Why?

Ya, the season I heard is going to revolve around Jack breaking out and running away from the Chinise, sort of like in James Bond Die Anothr Day.

But I dont see how they could do all of this in 24 hours, jack escapes and gets back to La?? (in one day)? Will he get back?

Whose can take care of the threat? They need Bauer power? What about those guys who set up the whole thingin seaon 5, that guy who talked to the President.

?????

this season can't go many years into the future, cause isnt there alwyas 16 months or 1 year and 6 months between each season...

???

slinger said:
Fayed is new to us, old to those working in CTU.

Just an stupid thought, with all the scars on his chest Jack might've been subjected to Itchy and Scratchy's Unecessary Surgery Land.

Remember there is the 24:The Motion Picture; besides Operation Nightfall they could do Jack's escape from wherever he was held and tortured. While the escape would make for a great television, I don't know if you could fill in 24 quality episodes. They've been doing the show for five seasons they know what's hard and impossible to do for a season, so perhaps it just came down to logistics. Who knows what the new season will bring. Its been atleast 2 years since Jack has been kidnapped so should make for some interesting character development.

I thought they could have done the first 10 episodes with Jack in a shanghai prison and how he gets out and back to LA,it would be interesting to see him stripped of assistance and tech in a foreign environment
I'm not sure i like the idea of the film being a prequel and i take it Operation Nightfall is a game ?

Matt said:
hmm...not sure I'm crazy about this. Wayne has far too many skeletons to be elected president, I think.
True. But all the people that know about that Murder cover up from season 4 are Sherri, David Palmer and Miligan(?) and Miligans wife..and all these people are dead. The only person who has any kind on hold over Wayne is the guy they hired who helped him find the perscription bottle....

Looking at the Operation Nightfall link at Wikipedia, it mentioned Stephen Saunders and how he was captured and tortured for two years. He became a different man and wanted revenge on the American govt.

Would anyone want to see a season where Jack perhaps does what he feels right but to us would be the wrong thing? Could we see Bauer like that this season?

slinger said:
Looking at the Operation Nightfall link at Wikipedia, it mentioned Stephen Saunders and how he was captured and tortured for two years. He became a different man and wanted revenge on the American govt.

Would anyone want to see a season where Jack perhaps does what he feels right but to us would be the wrong thing? Could we see Bauer like that this season?
That would be a bold move but i doubt it would happen and im not sure i would like it in fact i don't think i would plus wouldn't it be detrimental to the proposed movie unless they went the prequel Operation nightfall route ?

hunter rider said:
That would be a bold move but i doubt it would happen and im not sure i would like it in fact i don't think i would plus wouldn't it be detrimental to the proposed movie unless they went the prequel Operation nightfall route ?

It could. But it is a route the character could journey. The prequel Operation:Nightfall would probably be the best boxoffice wise. First all the old 24 favourites who died are alive. Second people who have never watched 24 would not be clueless. True we would know the end, but who knows the writers can work their magic. And it is a event that ranks up there with Jack's bad days that fans would want to see.

slinger said:
It could. But it is a route the character could journey. The prequel Operation:Nightfall would probably be the best boxoffice wise. First all the old 24 favourites who died are alive. Second people who have never watched 24 would not be clueless. True we would know the end, but who knows the writers can work their magic. And it is a event that ranks up there with Jack's bad days that fans would want to see.

It's a possible route but to me it would contradict the man Bauer is,i mean he died from torture for his country in season 2,i doubt anything the Chinese have done to him could turn him into a traitor,even a misguided one

I agree the writers could do anything with the material and get it right they are that good including the Operation nightfall idea for a movie
But the ending is an issue....i mean are you telling me there is intelligent life on this planet that DOESN'T watch 24 ?:eek: :confused:
icon10.gif

dunno if it'd work... Jack's suffered so much before because of his devotion to the country that it wouldn't feel right if he went completely rogue now.

he was not only tortured and killed before, but he has also lost his wife and, let's face it, his daughter, not to mention his closest friends. he still did what was best for the country.

it twould be hard to do a sequel with Keifer getting older by the second, but Operatio: Nightfall would make a good movie.

It's hard to make movies on the sries without it conlficting with the series,like what Keifer says "Anytime [the production team] got really close to having a great idea for having a film, we needed it for episode 18,"[6] meaning that formulating ideas for a film version of the show has been made difficult by the need to employ those ideas in the television show first

Oops I meant it would be hard to do a prequel cause Keifer is getting old.

JackBauer said:
dunno if it'd work... Jack's suffered so much before because of his devotion to the country that it wouldn't feel right if he went completely rogue now.

he was not only tortured and killed before, but he has also lost his wife and, let's face it, his daughter, not to mention his closest friends. he still did what was best for the country.
I don't think Jack would ever really go rogue unless Kim's life were at stake or something. I like that he's pretty much morally bankrupt when it comes to violence and torture, but you know deep down that he's a good man who's doing his best to be a patriot above all else. Betraying his country is about the last thing I'd ever see Jack doing.

People believe the writers have jumped the shark, by making Tony (SPOILER...: DIE)

Who knows what they might do, Sam Fisher in Splinter Cell 4 has gone rouge, so who knows what the writers might do....

Itwould be way out of character for Jack.

JackBauer said:

Exactly,at his core Jack is an american bulldog,no matter what is done to him he will never lose the belief that protecting the US is right

TheCorpulent1 said:
I don't think Jack would ever really go rogue unless Kim's life were at stake or something. I like that he's pretty much morally bankrupt when it comes to violence and torture, but you know deep down that he's a good man who's doing his best to be a patriot above all else. Betraying his country is about the last thing I'd ever see Jack doing.

I agree and right now his patriotism is all he has left plus the idea of using Kim's life to turn him rogue has been explored in the first season

True he has been tortured, but for how long? Very little on the show. As they always say, everyone has a breaking point. We saw what happened in only a matter of minutes and Jack begged to be killed. If the Chinese tortured him for a year he's going to be a mess. He thought the same thing when Stephen Saunders showed up; how could someone like him turn rogue?

Look at Tony, he was close to turning rogue. I'm not suggesting that Jack will turn into Stephen Saunders and have this huge plot to destory America but simply go after all those who wronged him and anyone innocent who got in his way (police, CTU, family members) would suffer and he wouldn't hesistate. He has President Logan, Miles, the Chinese officials, the Bluetooth group and the CTU Agent who gave up his name. I wouldn't mind seeing that as the last season of 24.

slinger said:
True he has been tortured, but for how long? Very little on the show. As they always say, everyone has a breaking point. We saw what happened in only a matter of minutes and Jack begged to be killed. If the Chinese tortured him for a year he's going to be a mess. He thought the same thing when Stephen Saunders showed up; how could someone like him turn rogue?

Jack was tortured to death in season 2,if he was gonna have a breaking point that would have been it IMO

Look at Tony, he was close to turning rogue. I'm not suggesting that Jack will turn into Stephen Saunders and have this huge plot to destory America but simply go after all those who wronged him and anyone innocent who got in his way (police, CTU, family members) would suffer and he wouldn't hesistate. He has President Logan, Miles, the Chinese officials, the Bluetooth group and the CTU Agent who gave up his name. I wouldn't mind seeing that as the last season of 24.

Done in the fashion you're suggesting here would be better but i just doubt they will go that way

it's not "the Bluetooth group", it's the Illuminatti. :D

I think "The Bluetooth Group" works better for them. I hate those little earpieces. They're perfect for villains, though. ;)

I predict that at the end of season six Jack goes crazy kills someone like an important figurehead (perhaps Mike Novak or Buchanan)

TheCorpulent1 said:
I think "The Bluetooth Group" works better for them. I hate those little earpieces. They're perfect for villains, though. ;)

Especially when led by Doctor Romano
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"