• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

24 season 6 possible spoiler....

I know, when he first showed up I was like, "That bastard! He told everyone at County General that he died... but I should've known better. [Captain Kirk]ROMANOOOOOOOOOO!!![/Captain Kirk]"

Nice to see that the dude's getting work still, though. He does evil well.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=15528

Raver and Cassar on 24 Season 6 & Movie

Source: Ecran Large
July 20, 2006

'Stéphane ARGENTIN' from Ecran Large tells ComingSoon.net he got a chance to talk to both 24 star Kim Raver and co-executive producer Jon Cassar about season six and the movie:

We had the great pleasure of meeting with both Kim Raver and Jon Cassar earlier this month while they were at the Monte-Carlo TV festival and here are some excerpts of what they told us regarding both 24 season 6 and the movie:

Kim Raver
Q: Are you coming back in season 6 since you're also one of the leading characters in the new The Nine series next year?
A: We've talked about it with Kiefer and we have a couple of options so that Audrey, my character, should appear in season 6 while I'll be shooting The Nine [.] we'll see if it's possible to do both at the same time. Furthermore, I would also very much like to be part of the upcoming movie.

Jon Cassar
Q: Are you planning another 10 minutes video link between season 5 and 6?
A: That's not a 100% sure right now but yes, we're planning to do so, especially to solve out how Jack came back from China because if you had to show it in the series, it would be at least a 15 hours flight and that would be pretty boring to watch (laughs).

Q: What about the rumours of season 6 being shot in New York?
A: Honestly, I have now idea where this one came out from. All I can say is that we're starting the preps mid-July in L.A. and that's where we're going to shoot. Right now the screenwriters are working on the script and nothing is a 100% sure but if anything should happen in NY in the upcoming season, we would probably fake it in L.A. [.] In the past seasons, Jack always tried to prevent terrorists attacks but in season 6, one of the idea that we might picked up would be that these attacks already occurred at the very beginning of the season. What would be the situation if something like 10 nuclear bombs had already exploded in a raw all around the country?

Q: Are you going to direct 24 the movie?
A: Nothing is a 100% sure right now but yes, I'm the upfront director for the job [.] our goal is to get the whole crew working on the series involved in this movie. We don't want to give it to a director who's never done a single episode of the show. As for the actors, the only one I can confirm is a 100% sure right now is Kiefer (laughs).

Not liking the 10 minute explanation for why Jack is out of China,kinda takes the drama out of the ending of season 5 when they don't follow up properly IMO

:up: nice find!

I can see the first episode, CTU forces lead by Curtis are going to stop a a terrorist attack but they fail and all these explosions happen all over America. While Jack is in the back of a truck huddle together with other chinese men,

The episode ends with Audrey going to a room by herself crying "Where are you Jack"

kachink, kachinnk, kachink, kachink

hunter rider said:
Not liking the 10 minute explanation for why Jack is out of China,kinda takes the drama out of the ending of season 5 when they don't follow up properly IMO
That's the limitation of the format they chose. I'd love to see Jack fight his way out of China, but that 15-hour flight Raver mentioned would pretty much take Jack out of the whole season. What I'm wondering is why they don't just focus the whole season on Jack's escape from China. That way it could end with him getting on the plane and we'd still be able to see 24 Jack Bauer Power Hours. :)

I wonder how far into the filming they've gotten...

TheCorpulent1 said:
That's the limitation of the format they chose. I'd love to see Jack fight his way out of China, but that 15-hour flight Raver mentioned would pretty much take Jack out of the whole season. What I'm wondering is why they don't just focus the whole season on Jack's escape from China. That way it could end with him getting on the plane and we'd still be able to see 24 Jack Bauer Power Hours. :)

that would've been unbelievably kick-ass, but it'd probably be too cost prohibitive.

my guess? it'll either be the movie or the next game. hopefully.

JackBauer said:
that would've been unbelievably kick-ass, but it'd probably be too cost prohibitive.

my guess? it'll either be the movie or the next game. hopefully.

I really hope they make another game.

I think the season should maybe start with Jack coming HOME from China, but not necessarily with him escaping from China. They can show how he got out in the 10 minutes, and maybe expand upon that in the movie, but I think that if they can't have a whole season of Jack escaping from China, then the season should at least start with him getting back to the US so it doesn't seem like they just forgot.

I'm sure whatever they do, it will be brilliant.

New casting. One should make some fans happy.

TV Guide has learned that Eric Balfour and Carlo Rota will return for "24" season six and that Alexander Siddig is playing a baddie:

Just got off the phone with my 24 mole and he/she informs me that Eric Balfour has signed on to reprise his Season 1 role as independent CTU contractor Milo Pressman. My spy wouldn't say how Milo would be re-introduced, but he'll be sticking around for awhile: Balfour will be credited as a series regular.

In other 24 news, former Star Trek: Deep Space Nine doc Alexander Siddig is joining the cast as one of the evil-doers behind the big Season 6 plot. Additionally, Carlo Rota (aka Mr. Chloe O'Brien) will be back as a series regular.

From Coming Soon!

slinger said:

TV Guide has learned that Eric Balfour and Carlo Rota will return for "24" season six and that Alexander Siddig is playing a baddie:

Just got off the phone with my 24 mole and he/she informs me that Eric Balfour has signed on to reprise his Season 1 role as independent CTU contractor Milo Pressman. My spy wouldn't say how Milo would be re-introduced, but he'll be sticking around for awhile: Balfour will be credited as a series regular.

In other 24 news, former Star Trek: Deep Space Nine doc Alexander Siddig is joining the cast as one of the evil-doers behind the big Season 6 plot. Additionally, Carlo Rota (aka Mr. Chloe O'Brien) will be back as a series regular.

From Coming Soon!

hell yeah! great additions to the cast!

MILO'S FINALLY BACK!! man, I'm just gonna loooove to see him interact with Chloe. and Rota was pretty damn cool himself in his few moments in season 5.

I'm a happy camper now! :)

New 24 spoiler. read ahead at own risk!
Keifer is on the cover of TV guide.......I quote this from august TV guide week 14-20 on sale now.

"Day 6" opens two months "into" his incarceration." -Keifer Sutherland.

So according to this, Jack is still in prison when season 6 begins!

Also: Here are the spoiler excerpts from the inset article that's headed, "Next for 24: Emmys, Then - Yeehaw! - More Mayhem

............ Now the big question is whether Day 6 can top it, though Cassar insists. "It's not a question at all. The answer is yes." While other seasons gradually bring the terror to light, the new season (which kicks off in January) begins 'in the midst of America being terrorized,' Cassar says, likening the explosive opening to the early hours after 9-11. "Something horrible has already happened, so we start in a mood of national paranoia and fear and go from there," he says.

Jack has been in Chinese custody for two months and has been tortured physically and mentally. "He's not the same Jack we've seen before," Cassar says. "He's beaten down, a weakened shell." A la Jack's Season 3 return from drug abuse, Season 6 will track Jack's comeback.

Meanwhile, a Guantanamo-like internment camp raises issues about "how far our country will go to stop terror" says Cassar, who hopes this years Emmys will help pay him back a debt to 24's star.

"When Kiefer won his SAG award, he said, ' This one's for you, Jon,' and gave it to me," he says. " I told Kiefer, 'if I win an Emmy, that SAG trophy's going right back on your shelf."

MILO IS BACK! TOO ****ING GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!!

As for Jack 'escaping the Chinese in ten minutes'...who is to say that he will have escaped? Just because he is in LA, doesn't mean he is free of the Chinese. Weren't there some hints from producers awhile back that the Chinese would brainwash Jack? It would be pretty awesome to have him working for them for the first few episodes.

slinger said:

From Coming Soon!

:eek: This is awesome news . :up: :up:

MILO'S BACK! YAHOO!!!!!

I know one thing, the president of the USA being the villain of the season will be a hard twist to top... Man, I was laughing my ass off seing that whiny bastard pathetically trying to justify himself and begging like a baby while Jack didn´t say a word and just gave him that perfect "your ass is mine" look... I don´t see anything on TV this year beating that...

This show is getting too repeative and boring. It should've ended at Season 3.

Matt said:
MILO IS BACK! TOO ****ING GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!!

As for Jack 'escaping the Chinese in ten minutes'...who is to say that he will have escaped? Just because he is in LA, doesn't mean he is free of the Chinese. Weren't there some hints from producers awhile back that the Chinese would brainwash Jack? It would be pretty awesome to have him working for them for the first few episodes.
How do you know he's back in LA? when the season starts?

Matt said:
hmm...not sure I'm crazy about this. Wayne has far too many skeletons to be elected president, I think.
What like cocaine use and everything else in his life being a failure?

When has that (and paperless ballots) stopped the electorate?

ultimatefan said:
I know one thing, the president of the USA being the villain of the season will be a hard twist to top... Man, I was laughing my ass off seing that whiny bastard pathetically trying to justify himself and begging like a baby while Jack didn´t say a word and just gave him that perfect "your ass is mine" look... I don´t see anything on TV this year beating that...

Agree :up: .

Neto Magnus said:
This show is getting too repeative and boring. It should've ended at Season 3.

I guess the Emmys, the critics, and the fans all disagree with you... welcome to your island of one!:)

Word !!!!!, 24 is The Bomb... It is The Best Tv drama series on tv, nothing else comes up even close to match the awesomness of Jack Bauer saving The World 24/7 Kicking ass & taking names later .

The cast a 24 was on C-Span the other day with Russ Limbaugh and ..it was confirmed by the producer that President Logan will be in season 6.......and possibly 'Tony Almeida!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"