25 more days!!! Let the countdown begin

I will try to say farewell to the Hype a few days before the movie comes out. And I will most def see it opening day. :up:

I can't believe the day is almost here! It seems like just days ago when everyone was freaking out over Matthew Vaughn leaving, etc, etc. No one thought they were actually going to make their deadline date, but they are going to make it, and the footage looks sweet :eek:

I'm so excited, yet it's bittersweet for me, cause XMF will be going on a long hiatus after the release! Besides updating on box office reports, and the DVD, I won't be doing much anymore, so it'll be odd, lol. I think I'll be taking a loooooong break from website-making. :( :eek:

We're almost there guys!

Like 'Son of Logan' said, I'll be totally absent from Hype for the week of the film release, and will not read any reviews or watch any clips. I want to try and avoid any major, major spoilers :p

I don't know if I will be absent from Hype the week of the film release...

I'm so excited and anxious about this film at the same tima that I think I wanna be spoiled. Especially about some things.

I need to leave this board.

ASAP.

Why? The new trailer is coming

All i can say is, i wanna see Ads in TV/Radio/Comp/Sky for the next 25 days everywhere so even if i dont see a trailer on tv ill see in in the papers

Well, I'm at work...and I just saw a new commercial for X3. With NEW clips!! :eek:

danoyse said:
Well, I'm at work...and I just saw a new commercial for X3. With NEW clips!! :eek:

What what?!?!??! :eek:

Spill the beans!!!

Aiden said:
Why? The new trailer is coming
Why? Why?!? :o

Cause I'll be completely spoiled if I stay any longer. :down

YOU DID? WHAT WHERE? WHAT DID U SEE? PLEASE! DETAILS! ME WANT TASTY DETAILS... Sorry for the caps... I just got excited... :eek:

danoyse said:
What?!? Describe!!

WorthyStevens4 said:
I've tried leaving.

I can't. :(

I've tried so many times... I could stop smoking but I can't leave this board. Geez. :D

danoyse said:
Describe

ESPN! They showed it during SportsCenter this morning.

It went by REAL fast...and naturally, I wasn't ready for it and I was wearing my headphones...but I do believe I saw Bobby vs. Pyro. :eek:

There was a new shot of Magneto making his "We are the cure" speech, and I can't be sure (again, headphones were on)...more of Wolverine's "She might not come home, you ready for that?!"

And at the end of the title screen, they showed that shot of Wolverine's claws from the 2nd trailer--when they twitched.

danoyse said:

It went by REAL fast...and naturally, I wasn't ready for it and I was wearing my headphones...but I do believe I saw Bobby vs. Pyro. :eek:

There was a new shot of Magneto making his "We are the cure" speech, and I can't be sure (again, headphones were on)...more of Wolverine's "She might not come home, you ready for that?!"

And at the end of the title screen, they showed that shot of Wolverine's claws from the 2nd trailer--when they twitched.

Sweet. :up:

Anything new with Angel?

danoyse said:

Wow! :eek:

Dammit. Why ain't it online? :mad:

WorthyStevens4 said:
Sweet. :up:

Anything new with Angel?

Didn't see anything--but I only saw the last half of it, so I may have just missed it.

Sounds cool

Might pull what off?

Aiden said:
Sounds cool

Might pull what off?
this film

early on this film has been full of bad press,no exposure, ****ty storylines, too much of nothing and not enough of everything

actos left
directors left

its just amazing to see that they actually finished it and it might actually not suck as much as it could

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"