25 more days!!! Let the countdown begin

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Was Bobby iced-up?
No he was'nt unfortunately but it features a glimpse into the Iceman and Pyro fight and scene featuring Iceman and Shadowcat.:up:

Great! :up: I prefer to see it on the big screen. :)

Proteus-X312 said:
No he was'nt unfortunately but it features a glimpse into the Iceman and Pyro fight and scene featuring Iceman and Shadowcat.:up:

I was lucky to catch this on ESPN last night during PTI and then saw it again during Mike & Mike this morning.

BBraddockLover said:
does anyone know where to get some x3 t-shirts i want them so bad.

im thinking hot topic or walmart would have them but i have no idea!

you can get them on ebay, just for an example......type in x-men shirts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/X-men-official-...413709646QQcategoryZ15687QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or at

http://store.yahoo.com/stylinonline/

go down to x-men and you can get a logo shirt :up: they are very cool and im really about to get one myself here soon, before may 15th.

Wow, just saw the last commercial with Iceman vs Pyro. That's the stuff fans have been waiting for since X1!!!!

Can't wait, I'll probably catch a midnight showing That Thursday night! (boy, will I be tired at work on the 26th)

taintedFB said:
Wow, just saw the last commercial with Iceman vs Pyro. That's the stuff fans have been waiting for since X1!!!!

Can't wait, I'll probably catch a midnight showing That Thursday night! (boy, will I be tired at work on the 26th)
Yeah that was awesome.There's also one where Rogue absorbs Colossus powers and uses them in the Danger Room and Magneto says "The Brotherhood...Nothing can stop us":up:

Let's also talk about the cartoon series and games.My favorite X-Men(Foxkids) was always the Phoenix and Dark Phoenix sagas.Dark Phoenix to me was better.I loved it when they fought the Hellfire Club.I thought it was cool how Wolverine got the drop on Leland.Leland tried to use his mass abilities on him but could'nt so Wolvie just pounced on him.
Does anyone here remember the X-Men game for sega genesis.It had a sequel both were very good games.
X-Men Legends 1 and 2 are excellent titles.I was playing part 2 yesterday with the bruiser brigade.Wolverine,Rogue,Colossus and Juggernaut.What's cool about it is you can do the fastball special.If anyone has not played this game PLAY IT!!! and when you do make sure along the line pick Gambit,he's absolutely deadly in this game:up: :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"