25 more days!!! Let the countdown begin

Commercials are popping up DURING the biggest shows. I think I saw one during Grey's Anatomy or Desperate Housewives last week.

danoyse said:
ESPN! They showed it during SportsCenter this morning.

It went by REAL fast...and naturally, I wasn't ready for it and I was wearing my headphones...but I do believe I saw Bobby vs. Pyro. :eek:

There was a new shot of Magneto making his "We are the cure" speech, and I can't be sure (again, headphones were on)...more of Wolverine's "She might not come home, you ready for that?!"

And at the end of the title screen, they showed that shot of Wolverine's claws from the 2nd trailer--when they twitched.
ahhh holy crap!!! lol :eek: i want to see it! :(
In the UK there have been loads of tv spots over here but not the new one :(

I gotta see the IceMan vs. Pyro clip. Anyone else see it on t.v yet? I turned on SportsCenter just to see if it would come on again.:eek:

Davi Tennant is awesome. :up: And I don't even watch Doctor Who. :p He just seems like a funny lad. I liked him in Goblet of Fire.

ahhhhhh it's sooooo close now i'll be annoying everyone from now till the movie is out lol...

If i'll have no other things to do, i will see it the opening day :)

I'm definatly seeing it on opening night at 12:00.

I'm still as hyped for this movie like I was in December!!!:) :up: I don't care about the run time or the new clip, all I want is to see the movie!!!

The Storm said:
I'm trying to get my cinema to put on a midnight screening. They are doing one for Mission Impossible and on the night of release and not the night before!!
Picking up my tickets in like two days.:):):):)

Really? What country are you from?

spideyman05 said:
I gotta see the IceMan vs. Pyro clip. Anyone else see it on t.v yet? I turned on SportsCenter just to see if it would come on again.:eek:
I can't believe no one has this tv spot posted yet!

Why is it that half of my friends don't even know this is coming out this month?

ohhhh i cant wait i cant beleive its almost here, i remember back on the boards when x3 was just a hope from all the fanboys and nothing was confirmed

does anyone know where to get some x3 t-shirts i want them so bad.

im thinking hot topic or walmart would have them but i have no idea!

BBraddockLover said:
does anyone know where to get some x3 t-shirts i want them so bad.

im thinking hot topic or walmart would have them but i have no idea!

Try a comic book store. I saw a t-shirt of the teaser poster in the window a comics store last week.

Does anyone remember the episode of X-Men Evolution where it paid homage to the five original X-Men.I thought that was awesome.Iceman says "Oooh yeah,the cool team!!!"

The Fatal Attractions storyline was great too because it featured Magneto at his most evil.He attacks the X-Men at Illyana Rasputin's funeral and kicks total arse until Professor X comes in and gives him a psychic bolt to is cranium:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"