26 launch classics for Wii Virtual Console

Ristar is one of the most awesome games ever and you should all download it when you get the Wii... Along with Kid Icarus too :cmad:

I won't download Ristar, mostly because I already have it on the Sonic Mega Collection Plus on PS2.

I just can't wait until they get some of the other RPGs on there...namely Super Mario RPG and Earthbound.....not to mention Super Metroid.

Oh and X-Men: Mutant Apocolypse.

Brainiac 8 said:
I won't download Ristar, mostly because I already have it on the Sonic Mega Collection Plus on PS2.

I just can't wait until they get some of the other RPGs on there...namely Super Mario RPG and Earthbound.....not to mention Super Metroid.

Oh and X-Men: Mutant Apocolypse.

I want Earthbound as well. I missed out on it. :csad:

I'm pumped for Mario Kart 64. That'll hold me over until MK Wii comes out. I'm just hoping they ditch the dual-kart idea. It'd be cool if it were optional, but I prefer to ride solo.

Future Prez said:
I'm pumped for Mario Kart 64. That'll hold me over until MK Wii comes out. I'm just hoping they ditch the dual-kart idea. It'd be cool if it were optional, but I prefer to ride solo.

Actually, I can't wait either. MK64 has always been my favorite MK, and I haven't played it in years, and can't, now that I sold my 64.

Galactus said:
The full list of those Virtual Console launch games is as follows:

Bonk's Adventure
Castlevania
Duck Hunt
Excitebike
F-Zero
Kid Icarus
Legend of Zelda, The
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Mario Kart 64

Metroid
Mortal Kombat
New Adventure Island
Ninja Gaiden
OutRun
Pac-Man
Prince of Persia
Punch-Out
R-Type
Rayman 2
Sonic the Hedgehog
Star Fox
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Bros
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario World
Tecmo Bowl

SOLD! :woot:

I wonder what the pricing will be. I'm thinking 8 bit stuff $5, 16 bit $10 and 64 bit $15 to 20, varying on imports. Either way..... Nintendo pretty much just sealed greatest launch of all time.

jaydawg said:
I wonder what the pricing will be. I'm thinking 8 bit stuff $5, 16 bit $10 and 64 bit $15 to 20, varying on imports. Either way..... Nintendo pretty much just sealed greatest launch of all time.
Agreed brother. They had me when they said 'zelda will be...'

On another note, you have the best avatar on these boards.

Mentok said:
Ristar is one of the most awesome games ever and you should all download it when you get the Wii... Along with Kid Icarus too :cmad:
...downloads a Genesis emulator and Ristar :oldrazz:

jaydawg said:
I won't pay those prices:o

Of course I already have nearly every NES and SNES game that I would ever want to play:o

jaydawg said:

I wonder also.

$4.50 and $9? That's a steal. It will probably end up being $5 and $10 for the US, but even still that's great.

Spidey-Bat said:
$4.50 and $9? That's a steal. It will probably end up being $5 and $10 for the US, but even still that's great.
Heck yeah it is. Similar prices to XBL, which aren't bad at all.

I just wonder if they're using a point system or not.

I hope not. The point system on XBL serves no purpose,

Panophobia said:

Those prices only apply to titles newly created for the virtual console.

"These prices apparently encapsulate only titles newly created for the Virtual Console. It is not yet clear if classic NES, S-NES and N64 games will fall under the same price range umbrella."

Cold2daToucH004 said:
Agreed brother. They had me when they said 'zelda will be...'

On another note, you have the best avatar on these boards.
Why thank you. And no Gammy's avy no longer contains the Chicken dance, so yes, I do have the best avatar on these boards.

War Party said:
Those prices only apply to titles newly created for the virtual console.

"These prices apparently encapsulate only titles newly created for the Virtual Console. It is not yet clear if classic NES, S-NES and N64 games will fall under the same price range umbrella."

Hey, ****. :csad: :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"