Super Mario Mario Kart Wii Online

It's very good. It took me awhile to get into it. Once you get used to the bikes, it's really fun.

I was disappointed with this, no two player GP and only two teams battle mode with 10 characters.

I was disappointed with this, no two player GP and only two teams battle mode with 10 characters.

Yeah, I was disappointed by these two facts (battle mode is just about unplayable if you're forced into teams! :cmad: ) but MKW is still in regular rotation at my place.

I hate video games for the most part, but sure enough, got this one for Christas. Really enjoy it, though there a few things you can pick at. There are also certain qualities about gameplay that can call for an "Oh, COME ON!" or a couple of F-bombs here & there. No doubt. I'm curious about playing online though. I'd have to look into it.

I just got this game back in August 2008 and there's no dissapointment overall, in my opinion. I would have, though, enjoyed seeing a guest character such as Sonic appear as he did in Brawl, if Sonic being the only character racing without a vehicle can be fathomed, but I suppose that would've been pushing it. Who knows?!

can you only use the wheel or can you use the wii remote?

You can also use the Wiimote+Nunchuk. That's the setup I use. I tried the GC at first but it's very different from the DD controls (which were good). I didn't care for the setup with the GC one.

the GC controller rocks, felt easy and classic to me (in manual) in automatic the buttons are different

bought htis game today, and it's pretty good. I just don't like the awkward sounds dk makes and how overly-animated everything is

Mario Kart 64 is the best of the series so far.

ill agree with that to an extent.. but alot of that is actually memory and nostalgia. It was the game where you'd hang with all your friends in middle school after school got out on a friday night, eat pizza and battle it out on block fort before moving on to play golden eye.

^That's pretty cool.

I haven't played the Wii version, but I've played all the others and I think DS is by far the best Mario Kart game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"