Super Mario Mario Kart Wii Online

Because there's a Mii Costume A and a Mii Costume B and there's a gap at the bottom of the character selection screen. It's more believable. Unlike the Sonic & Tails rumors for Melee.

but yeah, theres a big gap though.. u think they would have done C and D then too, not just C

or move them over so they're at least center and it's all symmetrical.

Because there's a Mii Costume A and a Mii Costume B and there's a gap at the bottom of the character selection screen. It's more believable. Unlike the Sonic & Tails rumors for Melee.

I'd say both are fairly solid suspicions, until the secret Sonic and Tails/Knuckles unlockable characters were proven fake and pretty much all forum discussions on this topic was abolished.

So im probably waaayyy in the minority when saying this, but i actually prefer double dash over this game . Ive had the game for a week and for some reason i have more fun playing double dash than i do this one.

I missed Double Dash at first but I got used to this. Unlike Double Dash, you can win with heavy karts/bikes on higher difficulties. I do wish the blue shells were less frequent and the lightening wouldn't effect you if you were in the air like in DD.

the only thing i wish they hadn't done with this game is make battles team only... i miss free for alls. and unlimited time

Can anyone make recomendations on the best characters and karts/bikes to use in each cup?

50cc and 100cc should be easy enough that you can use any character on any kart or bike and still win.

Baby Daisy, Daisy, and Funky Kong all give a hidden speed bonus to whatever kart or bike you use. Bikes are the best ones to use because you can do wheelies whenever you want which helps give you a boost. Bikes with high drift are best because you can make sharper turns very easily. There are karts with high drift that you can also use. High drift basically makes you drift inwards. Low drift makes you drift outwards (like in Double Dash).

I had difficulty with the Banana cup on 150cc and Mirror. Sherbet Land and Shy Guy Beach are my 2 worst levels. If you have trouble on Shy Guy Beach, the best way to beat it is using Toadette with the Magikruiser. Toadette gives a hidden bonus to offroading and the Magikruiser has the highest offroading of any bike (have to use a bike when offroading because you need the wheelie to boost). You can cut the corners the whole way and barely lose any speed. Here's a video on how to do it exactly.

Some people say it's cheap. But so are the crabs and blue shells :o

I just use a small mii and give them the last unlockable bike, i think its the bubble something or i dunno.. but it looks round and futuristic. it works well for me

Anyone know why sometimes when you play online players seem to fall off the side of a course then appear back on the track instantly? Some sort of lack? Happens a lot on Rainbow.

Anyone know why sometimes when you play online players seem to fall off the side of a course then appear back on the track instantly? Some sort of lack? Happens a lot on Rainbow.
Funny, I was coming here to post a similar question. I have seen this as well as a racer magically appearing infront of you right after you shelled and passed them. Anyone have any idea how they are doing this? I mean, I just lost an online race to a guy a lapped!

50cc and 100cc should be easy enough that you can use any character on any kart or bike and still win.

Baby Daisy, Daisy, and Funky Kong all give a hidden speed bonus to whatever kart or bike you use. Bikes are the best ones to use because you can do wheelies whenever you want which helps give you a boost. Bikes with high drift are best because you can make sharper turns very easily. There are karts with high drift that you can also use. High drift basically makes you drift inwards. Low drift makes you drift outwards (like in Double Dash).

I had difficulty with the Banana cup on 150cc and Mirror. Sherbet Land and Shy Guy Beach are my 2 worst levels. If you have trouble on Shy Guy Beach, the best way to beat it is using Toadette with the Magikruiser. Toadette gives a hidden bonus to offroading and the Magikruiser has the highest offroading of any bike (have to use a bike when offroading because you need the wheelie to boost). You can cut the corners the whole way and barely lose any speed. Here's a video on how to do it exactly.

Some people say it's cheap. But so are the crabs and blue shells :o

Any other characters that give a hidden bonus? Or maybe a site that lists them all?

I didn't make this. Every character has a bonus. You add that number to that category for their kart/bike. So Funky driving the Spear gives you 71 speed (67+4) which is the fastest in the game.

Mario%20Kart%20Wii.png

Last edited:
I just got this last night. A week ago, I got a wii, MP3, Wii fit, super mario sunshine, and wii play. I love wii. This is my first nintendo console and I am having a blast. Next paycheck= super mario galaxy or twilight princess

My girlfriend never played video games prior to wii. We got 2 wii wheels and have been playing mario kart together all last night and today and are having a blast. I'm glad this got her into video games.

It's just a glitch, don't think it has anything to do with lag.

Room mate was playing the other day and he said there was a player online who appeared to have hacked the game. They were called Mr Smith and they could spawn any weapon they wanted at anytime. Their rating was past 9999 as well.

I got a Wii this weekend (can't open it until Christmas) & this was the first game I got. Now I have the 2 good systems. (Wii & 360)

in the 64 version I could hunt down one unlucky baaaa and shove a green shell staright up his aaa, I shouldnt have a problem with you twiddledinks

the rules of the road have changed greatly since the N64 little SK

so is this game any good i got it for xmas and i have yet to play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"