• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Homecoming 2's Company, 3's A Lounge - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Iron Patriot, it made me a fan of Norman.
It's why I love that they made him Iron Patriot in the show.

He stayed the Green Goblin for a while as the leader of Thunderbolts, became the Iron Patriot to troll both Cap, Tony, and their friends.

Such a pitiful loss for my Skins.

Just got home.

That was a bigtime meltdown by Cousins, but...all good quarterbacks need moments like that to see what they're made of. If he's truly the real deal, he'll bounce back and take all that as a learning experience, which it was.

Did you stay for the whole game or bail early?

That was a bigtime meltdown by Cousins, but...all good quarterbacks need moments like that to see what they're made of. If he's truly the real deal, he'll bounce back and take all that as a learning experience, which it was.

Did you stay for the whole game or bail early?

That's what I was saying during the game. The thing is, everyone knows he can play better than that, so I expect him to bounce back as well. However, it just doesn't look good with the Seahawks and Cards next on our schedule.

I stayed for the whole game.

Miles is dead.

Because somebody insulted Dane DeHaan just to get me mad. :o

I knew I'd see Avatar on your list.

I voted for it even though I haven't finished it--I'm only about 24 episodes in, but it's been consistently good quality over those episodes and so imo it deserves the vote. I can't say enough nice things about Avatar.

And honestly, I'd be totally happy with any of my 25 ending up in the winner's circle. They're all excellent shows imo.

That's what I was saying during the game. The thing is, everyone knows he can play better than that, so I expect him to bounce back as well. However, it just doesn't look good with the Seahawks and Cards next on our schedule.

I stayed for the whole game.

Yeah, he'll bounce back. Everyone has a s**t day now and again.

But...good on you for staying. That's a sign of a true fan.

Last edited:
I have no suggestions to make about anything at the moment.

I'd like to know, what is the most disgusting thing you can think of that comes from a Disney cartoon? The most disgusting thing I can think of is the grandfather telling Jake to use his tongue to handle the toilet cleaning brush in American Dragon.

Yeah, he'll bounce back. Everyone has a s**t day now and again.

But...good on you for staying. That's a sign of a true fan.

Trust me, it wasn't easy with how many Giants fans moved up, as many Skins fans were leaving even with 8-10 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

But I appreciate it. That's how I roll :)

Hey guys, how is it going? Did we get a director's cut yet? Also, have the writers for ASM 3 been announced? I was personally hoping to get Drew Goddard and the writers of Skyfall on board. Or maybe the writers of 99 Homes since that is a great movie focusing on Andrew Garfield. However, the top contender for ASM3 should definitely be Vince Gilligan.

Hey guys, how is it going? Did we get a director's cut yet? Also, have the writers for ASM 3 been announced? I was personally hoping to get Drew Goddard and the writers of Skyfall on board. Or maybe the writers of 99 Homes since that is a great movie focusing on Andrew Garfield. However, the top contender for ASM3 should definitely be Vince Gilligan.

Yes.

All of this is happening! :mrk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz