• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Homecoming 2's Company, 3's A Lounge - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right now, even you've got to admit that's a bit excessive....

Maybe a little.

Not a necessary fix.

XayVMhO.gif

You're being that guy, Levi. Never be that guy.

Just having a little fun.

I give Amazing Spider-Man 2 a solid 8/10.

So, how about that Suicide Squad cast? Apparently, Oprah Winfrey is being eyed for Amanda Waller.

So, how about that Suicide Squad cast? Apparently, Oprah Winfrey is being eyed for Amanda Waller.

Pretty good. I just hope that Joker isn't actually on the team.

There are like 3 actresses they are looking at for the Wall. Happy they are going for the fat Waller.

I'd also forgotten it was out. I probably won't spend the money on seeing it in theater. I generally wait for rental if the movie isn't going to gain anything from a theater experience.

Yeah, it certainly wasn't advertised as much.

Even though I probably won't get to see it, movies about people like Jobs and Hawking are worth seeing in theaters to me ("Ali" was another great film).

I think it's unfortunate that the most pathetic celebrities get so much attention, while the pioneers of our time are overlooked. The other day I mentioned Stephen Hawking to a girl, and she had no idea who he is. I bet you could also find Apple users who don't know about Steve Jobs :funny:

I'd expect them to stay, but I thought the same about Peyton and the Colts. And he was only injured, and not having a downright awful year.

Good point :up:

I still remember how shocked I was about Peyton's release.

LOL, I almost didn't notice. :funny:

I wonder why that is - the bridge background wasn't ready or they intended that to be a different part of the movie?

Very much possible.

Or maybe they didn't want to spoil the bridge sequence.

Very much possible.

Or maybe they didn't want to spoil the bridge sequence.

I don't think so, they already showed most of it in trailers anyway.

Knowing Sony, it was probably an entirely different scene but they moved it, kinda like how they moved the part in TASM2 where he hangs onto the ambulance.

I don't think so, they already showed most of it in trailers anyway.

Knowing Sony, it was probably an entirely different scene but they moved it, kinda like how they moved the part in TASM2 where he hangs onto the ambulance.

Forgot about that, you're right.

What's this amublance shot you're speaking of?

Someone hating on Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes?
Who's lookin' to catch a beatdown?

Forgot about that, you're right.

What's this amublance shot you're speaking of?

I was watching the making of TASM2 thing on the blu-ray, and you know the shot where Spidey grabs onto the ambulance? That was originally supposed to be at the start of the film rather than the montage.

Still running on 2 and a half hours of sleep I got last night.

I just woke up in class and completely forgot I was here. I'm glad this is a big lecture hall.

:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"