• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Homecoming 2's Company, 3's A Lounge - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have faith in the the Giants ability to draft: JPP, Hakeem Nicks (he was good for a little while, but he started getting hurt) and now Odell Beckham.

Yeah I still have the Knicks to fa...wait never mind.

I must say, you guys have done a great job over the last several years. Ryan Kerrigan, Trent Williams, and Alfred Morris, for the most part, have been the only bonafide starters from recent Redskins drafts. The others have been either role players or back-ups.

Do you think either Eli or Coughlin will be gone next season?

Yeah I think I am going to go see interstellar again tomorrow. I work in till 5:45 and I there is a 7:45 showing should be enough time to get home take a show and eat some dinner and Tuesday are $6. Normaly the theater is like 11.5 and like 9.5 durning the day. I am going to get the movie on Blu-ray for sure to. Dawn of the apes is another good movie and it comes out on Blu-ray tomorrow. We had it out at are store today even though it doesn't came out in till tomorrow. I would have gotten it but it was like 28.95 and amazon has the 3d blu-ray for like 19.99. Have you seen dawn of the apes? I think my list of movies that I have seen this year form best to worst goes something like this.

Have fun :up:

It looks like I won't be able to, as I've been busy writing papers and studying for my finals. I'm going to go on a spree once I'm off, though.

I actually have not seen Apes yet, but that's at the top of my list of movies I need to watch.

1. ASM2
2. Dawn of the apes
3. interstellar
4. Cap2
5. Xmen
6. TMNT
7. Godzilla
8. Million ways to die in the west
9. Expendables 3
10. The nut job- saw this on dvd
11. Noah
12. Lego movie- way way overrated movie. I saw this on dvd did not see it in theaters but I thought it was pretty boring and not really fun another then batman lol
13. Robo cop
14. Transformers 4- one of the worst movies I have ever seen

Out of those I've seen TASM2, Apes, TWS, Interstellar,Godzilla,Noah, and DoFP.

RoboCop was a movie I considered for a long time, but lost interest. I've lost faith altogether in Transformers as well, so I never watched 4. However, TMNT is something I'll have to see, just because I grew up on them.

This list is subjected to change has I don't have a good mermary and dawn of the apes and interstellar I have only seen once. The top 6 movies I either have or I am going to get. In a normal year I probly go to the movie like 8 times. This year I have seen 12 movies on dvd and 1 of them I have seen 3 times asm2 and 1 xmen saw twice. So I have been to the movie like 15 times and I still have pengues and night at the museum and deapending on if it follows the bible the mosses movie. So by the end of the year I will have went to the movies like 18-19 times so it has been a really good year for movies to me.

I didn't watch a lot of movies in theaters over the summer, but I watched quite a lot at home. I was active in the spring, though, and I got back into going to the theaters in the fall. I'm really excited because I'm almost done with a stressful semester, and there's a bunch of movies I'm looking forward to in the next couple of months. Just to name a few:

- Exodus
- Unbroken
- American Sniper
- Taken 3
- Black Sea

I watched Contact a few weeks ago. One of the best films I've seen recently.

I sure as hell recommend it. :up:

w/ Jodie Foster? that movie is highly underrated

I think my list of movies that I have seen this year form best to worst goes something like this.
1. ASM2
2. Dawn of the apes
3. interstellar
4. Cap2
5. Xmen
6. TMNT
7. Godzilla
9. Expendables 3
11. Noah
12. Lego movie- way way overrated movie. I saw this on dvd did not see it in theaters but I thought it was pretty boring and not really fun another then batman lol
13. Robo cop
14. Transformers 4
Aaawwwww, you hate RoboCop.
It's not as bad as I hear.
Agreed about the LEGO movie.

How much do you rate everyone of them?

Yeah I think I am going to go see interstellar again tomorrow. I work in till 5:45 and I there is a 7:45 showing should be enough time to get home take a show and eat some dinner and Tuesday are $6. Normaly the theater is like 11.5 and like 9.5 durning the day. I am going to get the movie on Blu-ray for sure to. Dawn of the apes is another good movie and it comes out on Blu-ray tomorrow. We had it out at are store today even though it doesn't came out in till tomorrow. I would have gotten it but it was like 28.95 and amazon has the 3d blu-ray for like 19.99. Have you seen dawn of the apes? I think my list of movies that I have seen this year form best to worst goes something like this.

1. ASM2
2. Dawn of the apes
3. interstellar
4. Cap2
5. Xmen
6. TMNT
7. Godzilla
9. Expendables 3
11. Noah
13. Robo cop

This list is subjected to change has I don't have a good mermary and dawn of the apes and interstellar I have only seen once. The top 6 movies I either have or I am going to get. In a normal year I probly go to the movie like 8 times. This year I have seen 12 movies on dvd and 1 of them I have seen 3 times asm2 and 1 xmen saw twice. So I have been to the movie like 15 times and I still have pengues and night at the museum and deapending on if it follows the bible the mosses movie. So by the end of the year I will have went to the movies like 18-19 times so it has been a really good year for movies to me.
You haven't seen GOTG yet? I never had time to see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes in theaters, but plan on seeing it as soon as it comes out on DVD. For the rest of the year, I plan on seeing The Theory of Everything, Unbroken, and The Hobbit BOTFA.

w/ Jodie Foster? that movie is highly underrated

The Jodie Foster one, yeah.

I agree it gets way too much crap. My only real complaint for it would have to be the weird choice of CGI, at times. Other than that, it's one of the better films I've seen, like ever. A clear 8.8/10. Silvestri's score is beautiful, as well.

I must say, you guys have done a great job over the last several years. Ryan Kerrigan, Trent Williams, and Alfred Morris, for the most part, have been the only bonafide starters from recent Redskins drafts. The others have been either role players or back-ups.

Do you think either Eli or Coughlin will be gone next season?

Eli will definitely be back. As for Coughlin, I would say there's a better chance he'll be gone. But I have a feeling he'll be back as well.

Now if anyone deserves to go its Perry Fewell.

You haven't seen GOTG yet? I never had time to see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes in theaters, but plan on seeing it as soon as it comes out on DVD. For the rest of the year, I plan on seeing The Theory of Everything, Unbroken, and The Hobbit BOTFA.

I was going to ask if anyone has seen that movie today.

I'll most likely have to wait until it's out on DVD, as it's been out for almost a month now. I was looking forward to it and somehow only realized it's out until the other day when I went to see Mockingjay, Part 1.

Eli will definitely be back. As for Coughlin, I would say there's a better chance he'll be gone. But I have a feeling he'll be back as well.

Now if anyone deserves to go its Perry Fewell.

I think it would be a impulse move if they released Coughlin and Manning. They've done too much for the franchise, in my opinion. Their two rings alone warrant them staying around.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Fewell gone. It's the same story here, as I'm desperately hoping we let go of Jim Haslett.

I wonder who they lost to..:cwink: :oldrazz:

:cmad:

1. ASM2
2. Dawn of the apes
3. interstellar
4. Cap2
5. Xmen
6. TMNT
7. Godzilla
9. Expendables 3
11. Noah
13. Robo cop

I don't know if the Bible movie follows the story properly or not. Oh, and Transformers 4 is a f***ing headache, indeed.

I'm going to watch Exodus, Hobbit, and The Interview.

I don't know if the Bible movie follows the story properly or not.
Duke is a Christian, and he said he doesn't like the movie cause it does not follow the Bible story, they took their liberties.

I believe spiderman2 was actually referring to Exodus: Gods and Kings. Not Noah.

I was going to ask if anyone has seen that movie today.

I'll most likely have to wait until it's out on DVD, as it's been out for almost a month now. I was looking forward to it and somehow only realized it's out until the other day when I went to see Mockingjay, Part 1.

I'd also forgotten it was out. I probably won't spend the money on seeing it in theater. I generally wait for rental if the movie isn't going to gain anything from a theater experience.
I think it would be a impulse move if they released Coughlin and Manning. They've done too much for the franchise, in my opinion. Their two rings alone warrant them staying around.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Fewell gone. It's the same story here, as I'm desperately hoping we let go of Jim Haslett.
I'd expect them to stay, but I thought the same about Peyton and the Colts. And he was only injured, and not having a downright awful year.

^Ah, the Colts and that lousy season with Curtis Painter. :D

I, Frankenstein is officially the most boring movie of the year 2014.
From the movies I watched so far, it is the dullest, the only one I could not enjoy at all.
There is nary joy in it, not even to make fun of it.

LOL, I almost didn't notice. :funny:

I wonder why that is - the bridge background wasn't ready or they intended that to be a different part of the movie?

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is officially the most boring movie of the year 2014.
From the movies I watched so far, it is the dullest, the only one I could not enjoy at all.
There is nary joy in it, not even to make fun of it.

fixed. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"